Prove you're a virgin RIGHT NOW

prove you're a virgin RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1565113347826.png (446x435, 79K)

I'm not
/thread

>/threading yourself
yikes

*BANG*
another non virgin to the list

Attached: 1543122204936.jpg (679x646, 298K)

pm;u s bothom epi;f yi[r ;olr yjod

Attached: 31232131231212412142.png (714x1000, 427K)

I'm not and you can't stop me from posting user. You will never have a place to express your virgin self.

I still have a sealed box of Durex condoms that I bought about 5 years ago thinking "this year will be it".
They expired a few months ago

user IM A VIRGIN PLEASE dont fucking KILL ME. i have so much to live for like premarital sex with my one and only wife.

just kidding!! im a virgin but please go ahead and shoot me.

Attached: 1565020058869s.jpg (195x250, 6K)

I used all my condoms to make balloons to celebrate my birthday alone.

Attached: 55A9A603-34B8-491B-9ECD-AA7F6CE0E1F8.png (500x460, 33K)

I dont even know if I am. I have a weird story, so the one girl I was ever with I tried to have sex with many many times but she has vaginismus which is a condition that prevents the vagina from dilating regardless of arousal levels. I could never get more than a single finger inside of her. I tried sticking my cock in once and saw my glans enveloped by her pussy lips, but couldnt actually get my cock in her. Im not sure if this means im still a virgin.

Batman vs Superman is the best movie ever made

panis hard and i coom

the only thing i'm interested in is mario 64 rom hacks

I don't even know how or where to buy condoms.

At any supermarket. I bought like 20 other items just to hide the condoms in the middle.

Same as him, and whenever I play Mario 64 I count my 0.5x A-presses

an a press is an a press. you can't say its only a half

origididdydoodoo

I'm a 27 yo neety neet

I honestly think non-virgins (and anyone who doesn't want to be a virgin) are inferior and should be made into a slave caste in the future, made to serve their less impulsive, more disciplined celibate masters.

I got you senpai

originoliolio with a dab of ranch, I already got some designer to hold up my pants

Attached: 20190831_172223.jpg (1536x2048, 1.24M)

Buying condoms is embarrassing af. I order mine online kek

I read western philosophy

>caring what the cashier sees you buying
online is smart since its cheaper but still

>holo daki
>stars and stripes
>sick comblock rifle (vepr?)
>12g pump with based smiley face
>1911

Based and Jow Forumspilled

Attached: CETME anime girl.jpg (724x1024, 58K)

>VR capable gaymen pisii
>one big fucking desert eagle
What else could you want from life?

Attached: 1566254714175.jpg (3750x2390, 1.75M)

I can write in matoran.

It's a PSL and a mossberg 500 user! Thank you for complimenting mai waifu!

I've accepted it's just a waste of my time to try. Women will act interested then curve you. But still act interested because they just suck up attention

i have had monika after story open every day since last year and i have no intention of stopping

Attached: DMVnSm6V4AAutAz.jpg large.jpg (416x450, 26K)

>prove you're a virgin RIGHT NOW

5'3"

Sex is for procreation only.
>not going to the self check out
spotted the nigger

Attached: 12345678.png (3000x3000, 945K)

I can name all Warhammer 40k Primarchs

Attached: 1566686072028.jpg (370x654, 56K)

inb4 someone says they're under 18

i won dirt rally

But I'm not. I peed in a girl's butt until she got pregnant.

28 years going strong. When i get my wizard powers I make sure to find a solution for tje female question

I'm scared of sex cus my pp is small ;(

I get hard when talking to girls

own a thinkpad

My first and last kiss was 5 years ago.

>prove you're a virgin RIGHT NOW

NO U

I post frogs on 4chin, what do you expect?

Small dick, skinny, effeminate mannerisms that I try to hide, too smart for own good, bitchy

Attached: 1500699036928.png (141x409, 106K)

I'm starting to hate women because they make 50% of society into a practical drain on said society.
Only an incel would think like that.

I unironically commissioned and printed a custom dakimakura cover.

It is simultaneously my most prized possession and my greatest shame.

based lads to be cancerously quite honest nigger

#

Also forgot to mention that I commissioned a plushie of the girl who is on the daki. Again, another of my prized possessions / shames.

Might post pics later if I can remember.

no need, kinda dead thread
enjoy her and your autism bro

>I have 3gb of standalone still hentai images
>This Saturday I spend the entire day alone hot water extracting my van's carpet
>After a day's work I come on Jow Forums
>Going to get off watch anime
>Haven't held down more than a 10 second conversation with girls since 10th grade, when I switched to online school

oh jee i sure wonder why there is a 100 gb folder labeled kek deep in the steam directory

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (435x197, 7K)

I don't think I've ever even had an orgasm.

I lost mine to a hooker.
Sex barely feels better than a great fap session, not harp on virginity so much

I listen to vocaloid.

I just had sex with my girlfriend while she wore a teddy after watching an Adam Sandler movie

i jack off to loli which ensures i will be a virgin forever unless i decide to get rid of my mental illness

I still collect hot wheels and have my bionicles on display in my room.

I've never had a gf

I'm scraping pixiv profiles to add to my 4 tb collection.

Attached: 2970079_p0.jpg (640x800, 149K)

I don't deserve to feel loce

When I try to fap to cute or beautiful girls, I feel like Im defiling that beauty. I start regretting it, it makes me sad and I go soft

I'm literally incapable of achieving an erection around other people because of lifelong social anxiety due to aspergers

I'm an autistic idiot who drives girls away by being completely apathetic when they show interest on me which doesn't happen anymore because I never go out

11 rule 34 , 10 Jow Forums, 3 x videos, 6 nhentai, and 5 sankucomplex tabs open. Haven't gone outside in a month, and this is the only board I browse.

Attached: dude wheres my will to live.jpg (708x838, 88K)

I have zero interest in females.

>inb4 gay
I have zero interest in males either

>/thread

Yeah dis oeigunul

pal, I can barely look at a woman without sweating buckets. I'm a virgin.

Attached: ].gif (500x304, 489K)

Im 170 cm

I passed out when a girl who liked me held my hand nonconsentually when I was a sophomore in high school

That's a very cool psl you have there user

wow ur a fuckingng cuuck

I got stood up today

The only sexual contact I've had is with other guys penises.

Every night for the past week I have stayed up until 3am coding assembly in a Linux VM. When I am done I cuddle my maid dakimakura in bed. The last person to see the inside of my apartment other than me was my mom when she helped me furnish it almost a year ago. There's lots of chairs and sofas, but just one person to sit in them. I have no friends or hobbies, I look like a genetic experiment, I have OCD and probably some other shit but I am too lazy to go to a doctor to find out. I have never had a female friend, and it's been 2 years since I made a friend in general. Whenever I do go out in public I have an uncanny ability to go unnoticed, I even startle some people. People younger than me think I'm old, people older than me think I'm young. I cannot identify with anyone because the perceived age gap, nevermind my actual age. It's no wonder I've never been attracted to another person, when you're like this you don't have the audacity of even dreaming about it. The idea of me ever having sex is so astronomically unlikely that it's baffling.

Attached: the_rat_boy.png (677x859, 409K)

I just got done jerking off to hentai JOI and playing mobile games all day.

I made myself a tulpa to channel my sexual energy into

33, NEET, welfare, live with my mother

Is this you nigger?

I had to throw out expired condoms.

I ordered a vibrating prostate massager and some overpriced lube that claims to have the same feel as pussy juice.

I'm unironically thinking of buying an onahole.

we are all here virgins by default

Attached: 8lwvpc5wr0h01.jpg (329x417, 13K)

As a kid I was raised to be well behaved, so now I'm afraid of express myself and women. Mainly the lack of self confidence has gave me never a relationship, self confidence makes it all

>self confidence makes it all
true i saw ugly dudes with girls.

Not sure how to prove it, but I'm less than a year away from becoming a wizard. I've literally never held a girl's hand.

>Too smart for my own good.

The fuck do you mean?

Just having someone mention a gf, relationship or just a date, makes me wanna puke my innards out.
Fuck all non-khhv!

Attached: vommiting intensifies.jpg (585x1470, 272K)

im too afraid of being rejected, called a creep, pedo or rapist, to approach a girl.

Attached: 1446573640754.jpg (992x1120, 139K)

PSA to you chads out there. This thread would go under-utilized, should you use it to defend the 2.5 times you had unremarkable sex. It's worth more than that. It's an opportunity to insult any niche demographic you'd like, simply by saying you are them. Here's an easy example.

>Daggerfall is the best elder scrolls game.

That's a stupid idea but this is the only place you can express that stupid idea, so I guess I shouldn't antagonize you. Sorry about that.