What do you robots do for fun or in your free time...

What do you robots do for fun or in your free time? I ask because nothing seems to entertain me and it's driving me insane, maybe I'll get some ideas here.

Attached: Coolyori.png (720x692, 614K)

I argue with people online. Usually Jow Forumstards, anti-trannies, but the more interesting arguments are had when I argue about religion, because my beliefs are esoteric.

Attached: 1530418936344.png (329x306, 80K)

I like to write songs, I'm actually okay I used to be a huge stoner but don't anymore so I kinda got the benefits of the creative insights it gave me without falling into the "playing the same riff literally hundreds of time over again" trap

I put on music I like and rot away browsing r9k. Occassionally I'll watch a streamer, youtube videos, or play some vidya.

Attached: 1510514922298.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

I bait incels/men online, because I'm afraid of them irl. I also fantasize about forming a folk metal band.

Attached: 65.png (461x574, 118K)

It's never going to get better

Unsurprisingly unoriginal

L O N D O N

robot please dont block my post

Siege erry day

Attached: ela waifu].jpg (404x600, 34K)

Drawing, mainly on paper

Attached: John Lennon.png (900x900, 112K)

T R O N D H E I M
Better luck next time.

Attached: 26.png (450x572, 118K)

So thats who you are, thanks for answering my question in a completely different thread

its not too late brexit didn't happen yet. be my wife and you will never fear men or troons again

What instrument do you play, Aiste?

why? what did men ever do to you , fucking asshole

I draw a lot, I'm practicing more advanced figure and I'm trying to get better at how dynamic my poses are.

Attached: next stop.jpg (725x900, 479K)

making random scenes or things in blender. I don't finish most projects but whatever. otherwise I'll just mess around with games and programs that seem interesting

programming. Its challenging and feels productive

Explore and challenge my mind. Also pic related, the only thing keeping my spirits intact atm

please don't hate me for this

Attached: Monika.(Doki.Doki.Literature.Club!).full.2245200.png (493x650, 420K)

Go is pretty fun. It is a board game you can play online to so if you are to shy to go to a local go club you can still play.

Yeah, I guess it must be unfulfilling waking up as you.

afterstory?

>you robots
there's literally no robots left here

I play guitar a lot, and also play videogames. Guitar is probably my favorite thing in the world and I feel like im always learning shit and getting better.

Attached: 1530068634454.jpg (314x384, 18K)

Yup. Her sense of a lost childhood with MC was icing on the cake for me

we bros struggling together, lets fight on

I like crafting things and reading.
If you have problems experiencing fun & joy from activities, you might at some point consider that you might have depressions. One effect of those is that you can't enjoy stuff that usually would be fun.
If your brain chemistry is fucked up, of course nothing is fun :/

play videogames, listen to music and try to learn Japanese

YouTube, vidya, 4chen, 8chen (before it got shut down) maybe go cycling. Writhe around in bed being pissed off because bored and lonely

To the end, fellow monikabro

Attached: battlefield-1-soldier-handshake-wallpaper-1280x1280.jpg (1280x1280, 184K)

i've been trying to get into books for the past years and i finished some, i'm trying to read at least 20 pages a day whenever i can but it feels more of a forced thing rather than me wanting to read but i'm doing it and i don't dislike it. i also don't really have a reason to be depressed, i'm feeling better now than i used to a few years before, i've got pretty much everything i need. sometimes i'd rather lie down on the bed and stare at the walls because that's less fatiguing than trying to find something to do. i don't know maybe i'm just not doing anything fun or i don't feel like i have much of a purpose rather than actually be depressed. sorry just put stuff into words

I picked up guitar a couple weeks ago and it's a good pastime when I'm bored