Imagine burning your cigarette into a femanons forehead and watching her quickly flinch away and whimper

imagine burning your cigarette into a femanons forehead and watching her quickly flinch away and whimper....

Attached: 1565599659133.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/900430
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because I'm not a mentally damaged incel who gets off on fantasising about abusing a gf who is significantly out of my league and who would never date me.

retard
cuck
originnly

i want to make her feel safe but fear me at the same time. normal feel or male equivalent of bpd?

same user. been wondering this for a while

Yeah man sure, fuck you, not everyone on this board is an abusive psycho like you.
>give her a tea, ask how's life going, chating a little bit, go in your room, take a 0.2gm of quetiapine and go sleep

Attached: A_EtRojoVdY.jpg (615x640, 54K)

I prefer pipes. What can I do to her with a pipe?

Attached: sjidvgc5zdj31.jpg (576x768, 106K)

you morons clearly don't understand how bdsm is supposed to work.

you're vaild u_u

ok woman
bdsm is supposed to be consensual among both parties, this has nothing to do with bdsm

>imagine ur hand around her neck and slowly grabing it tighter and stronger util her expression is pure fear and submission

Attached: 1563225019408.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

i want to manipulate women!!

Attached: e1c0c64429c12a399bd0063e9f0920fe.jpg (638x638, 54K)

Yeah, well, thats a guy, faggot

What? Any proof?

LOVE ME
FEAR ME
DO AS I SAY.

Use her as an ashtray?

I would undeniably punch you.
It's just a reflex. I punch people in my sleep too.

Fuck you my little pony barney fag

Attached: 9EC5D8F3-598B-4B2F-8F83-3CB3E2B99E00.jpg (1269x2216, 724K)

And then she comes back to you immediately because she's a loyal slave and she loves you.

and I love her too, I can't help that I'm a sadist

Machiavellian, actually.

and he wonders why he doesnt get any pussy.
It took me 3 years and a half to turn my submissive GF into an obedient fucktoy. Totally worth it. Communication"s the key, not that it means anything to you, loser incels.

imagine burying an axe in the skull OP's of mother

In what ways is she obedient? Is she only a sex slave or is she a full-time slave? Full-timing really appeals to me because I want to actually own or be owned by, depending on my mood her, I'd have her sleep in a cage if she misbehaves and all sorts of fun stuff.

Imagine holding a fembot close, her resting her head on your chest and leaning into you.

ded show, plz drink bleach
derpibooru.org/900430

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

Bruh this is a known tranny that goes by Blu lmao.

I don't want to "own" a slave, it's too much work for me. But, once collar is on, she is mine and can't bargain her way out of my will.

who tf is that grl

and then she breathes on you too hard so you slam her head into a wall.

Then you bring her back to bed and whisper that she can do better in her ear as you hold her close and caress her trembling body.

I cannot understand the desire to hurt a girl like this, and I am a very violent and angry person.

>and then she breathes on you too hard so you slam her head into a wall.
what the fuck no

I would prefer to be nice to my gf.

Fuck you! Femanons are for loving and protecting!

You are a sick twisted and evil person

desu I was just being edgy, I've recently gone through an existential crisis and have a whole new perspective on life. Now I would never hurt a fly. I used to daydream about killing people though.

Unironically hot pls torture me until I beg you to stop

I am curious, is that your number at the end of post ? If so where do you live ?

Leave Kate ALONE!!!

>buying cigarettes
>falling for the tobacco jew
no thanks

fucking kill yourself freak