Post some green-flag, keepers

Post some green-flag, keepers.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-orig-15413-1388454272-15.jpg (700x525, 49K)

>she plays racing games

Attached: 1478877068-63448400.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Isn't blue flag the opposite of a red flag?

If she's proud of her cultural background and even pursues boys from her own culture. If she's mixed race then this isn't really sensible.

>Necron player.

No fucking thank you.

>she lifts, but focuses on presses and curls over ass exercises
>does grappling martial arts

Attached: rew.jpg (213x237, 5K)

Originally I was thinking of it like a stoplight (red is stop, green is go), but green is also on the opposite side of red on the color wheel.
However, I think a negative effect on image shows red colors as cyan, so I don't know.

Attached: 7B43017D-C694-4893-9508-3BF2C0934D5B.jpg (602x598, 65K)

>GRAPPLING MARTIAL ARTS
extremely based

Attached: PogChamp.png (220x200, 33K)

>to the point where she becomes a need instead of a want.
>when she's there, everything becomes easier and harder when she's not.

reference: (Amazing Spider-man 1999 #50)

Attached: 49866cf30ab4753a45dd2a95e9335905--league-champions-lux-and-ezreal.jpg (236x294, 14K)

women doing "nerdy stuff" is so distasteful
you think you'll "bond" over it or whatever onions meme but they ruin everything and understand the topic/hobby very differently from you, it's like talking to some alien trying to emulate genuine human behavior

>plays necrons
+1
>unpainted minis
>unpainted necrons when spraying fucking leadbelcher and slapping nuln oil on them is all you have to do
Fuck off thot.

>women doing "nerdy stuff" is so distasteful
It sucks for them too. Even if they're legitimately into it (and not just because their bf wants them to be into it with them), they have to do it at home. Going to a game store while female is just begging to be made an example of.

I used to work at a gamestore and we had a fair handful of girls who liked playing Magic or P&P RPGs (female 40k players were fairly rare, but a surprising number of them played Malifaux. Go figure.)

Anyway, as soon as they entered the store, the guys would either start reee'ing out at their safe space being invaded (they'd decide now was the time to loudly tell their "edgiest" "jokes") or they started hitting on the girls in a manner so awkward it made you wince and look away in shared humiliation.

These weren't even good-looking girls either.

We tried to do a "ladies night" thing, but that would only make more guys show up since they knew where game-playing girls would be surely located.

>she just starts helping you clean the dishes after eating without even asking
it's such a small thing but says so much about a person

>helping you clean the dishes after eating without even asking
why are YOU cleaning them and expect her not to even help?
incel

It's instinctual pair-bonding behavior. Doing maintenance tasks like that together strengthen the bond.

>she's higher ranked than you in Osu!

God damn she's cute. I love noses and eyebrows like this. Her hair is really nice too.

i even like those kind of slightly flabby arms. She has very nice skin.

men never cleaned dishes in history and gender roles were always separate, even in the animal kingdom but onions says:
>It's instinctual pair-bonding behavior
what next?
cleaning the bull together?

Attached: 1497977650194.jpg (720x960, 70K)

>she refers to you as master and never leaves your house

based

guys only like setting up displays, they get annoyed if you try and play battle with their toys
fucking geezers

For me, I would be happy even if she's mixed race, as long as she has a keen interest in her heritage and ancestry. Too many people don't care about where they came from. Knowing that, knowing the stories of how your family grew up and where, can explain a lot about yourself. A woman who cares about this has self-awareness.

>genuinely into music as an art form, not as a shitty consumer
>comfortable with my political opinions and sense of humor
>uninterested in drama and bullshit
>shares other hobbies (vidya, youtube comedy)
>independant and in a relationship for herself but still cares about me

Attached: 1564120859829.jpg (460x343, 24K)

>comes home tired and upset but manages not to yell at you
>has male friends but doesn't flirt with or get touchy with them
>has an actual interest in something regardless of what it is, could even be filming makeup tutorials, doesn't matter how much you like it as long as it's an interest and puts real effort into it
>is capable of disagreement without escalation

she probably gets tons of dick from the alpha chads that play w40k
no but seriously she might be hooked on the dopemine from constant attention. it depends on how she acts around groups of these dudes, how she responds to the thirst that is nigh inevitable
however, i think women and men are different, and that there is something to be said generally about women degrading the hobby as a whole.

as for me, i think if she is on the up and up with the JQ and carries herself well. also looks nice without looking too whorish

>genuinely into music as an art form, not as a shitty consumer
>comfortable with my political opinions and sense of humor
>uninterested in drama and bullshit

Attached: tipsfatora.jpg (403x537, 26K)

>the alpha chads that play w40k
damn those 40k chads stealing my nerd gurls

The girls at my store played oWoD Vampire.

They all got gothed-up before playing too. My dick was like a railway spike watching them play.

Who is this SSBBW and can I have moar please?

>Good relationship with her family, especially her father
>No history of cheating on anyone
>No mental illness
>No kids
>Hasn't had sex with anyone outside her race
>Isn't in debt
>Can cook
>Keeps the house tidy without being obsessive about it

>Has had sex with tons of "men her own race"

Attached: 1552604096436.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Once she's been with Tyrone, you don't measure up anymore, do you, Taylor?

>No history of cheating on anyone

You're just really insecure, aren't you? You worry that you'll be thrusting away and she'll be thinking about how you rank in comparison to her previous boyfriends.

>she'll be thinking about how you rank in comparison to her previous boyfriends
that's exactly what women do tho
you'd know if you ever talked to one
incel

>human female, age 22-26
>unmarried, no kids
>no significant physical or mental illnesses
>at least a bachelor's degree
>has a wide variety of interests, both physical and mental
>is willing to try new interests and/or is willing to share her interests

based incel funposter

Why are you getting mad? Women who have sex outside of their race are generally bad at making decisions so it's just a way of filtering them out. Nothing to do with comparisons. Also if they have the cheater's mindset they never lose it.

>Isn't in debt
fucking judgemental incel

Attached: 1521165296236.png (421x248, 68K)

>ahah, you responded to my post so you must be mad kind sir!
I was just highlighting how much of a kUCK you are for being okay with promiscuous women as long as they:
>only sleep with "your race"
>do not "cheat" meaning they give notice before... cheating

Attached: 1554486358331.jpg (544x373, 33K)

For me it's less about doing nerdy stuff and more about them doing something they're passionate about. I could care less what is was, just as long as it's a hobby.

Just be better than them lol. Worked for me ;)

>You worry that you'll be thrusting away and she'll be thinking about how you rank in comparison to her previous boyfriends.

Explain directly how this isn't a perfectly valid concern.

If a woman has been with 20 men, it is incredibly statistically unlikely that you're her "best". That makes it completely and 100% valid to think she'll be thinking about how you compare, and concluding that you come up short.

The whole HURR DURR YOU'RE SECURE shtick isn't an argument. It's a shaming device. You're expecting the people you use it on to abandon their position in order to be able to claim they're not insecure. But their position is 100% correct and valid, and I defy you to explain how it's not. With an actual syllogism, and not another shaming device.

>cleaning the bull together?
of course you should clean the bull together, user. far be it from me to expect the average Jow Forums use to know how much work a farm takes, but if you don't can't expect your partner to pick up their share of the chores with you, not only would they be a terrible romantic partner (ie someone who expects you to put in all the hard work) but it could lead to worse problems down the line that aren't related to your relationship.

Attached: sodalite.jpg (655x441, 82K)

>open minded
>isn't quick to judge
>honest

epic comment

how very true, wise words

Do I see UNPAINTED MODELS?!!!!!!!! >:(

>vidya and watching YouTube are now hobbies
Major yikes

>no history of cheating on anyone
Why is not wanting a person who has cheated not reasonable? Fucking faggot

women into miniature wargaming is about as rare as women into comic books or fantasy mmos.

now if you find a woman into model-trains or ham-radio that's a completely different tier.