Active shooting in Texas

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1048656

Attached: 82D7E375-1D8A-4B47-90AF-42E01EEAE219.png (1200x1171, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/10/what-the-white-mass-shooter-myth-gets-right-and-wrong-about-killers-demographics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 dead
Bruh if no one dies in the hospital this niggas KDr is going to be worse than Randy Stair's

Attached: 3457538.png (310x315, 382K)

Shootings happen everyday in this stupid country. Hell, just last night there was a shooting at a high school football game in Alabama.

shooting occurred in ODESSA

Attached: 66491467.jpg (1080x1296, 149K)

White people have to fucking stop. Jesus Christ, I was never afraid of getting shot growing up in the fucking ghetto because I didn't get myself into situations in which I would be shot. Little did I realize that the blacks and Mexicans were the least of my problems because they only shoot if you deserve it. White people will go into a crowd and unload just for fucking fun.

As much as I hate to agree, it is true. But there is no way to stop it now. Disarm legal users and illegal gun owners now know they have the reigns. Everyone should carry.

i hope a white guy shoot you someday

Attached: 1566103953412.jpg (1280x1440, 184K)

Are you implying that anyone would actually miss you if you got Odessa'd?

oh shit Odessa user finally snapped

Attached: 1566232596050.png (1000x1000, 591K)

Based and redpilled.
Now everyone knows USA it's a shit hole

Shit it's worse than Mexico. It doesn't even matter where you live now, there's always gonna be violence, and some fucking pyscho that's gonna try kill a lot of people.
The planet earth is the hell, and no one it's trying to do something about it.

I don't care if anyone would miss me, I just don't want to be shot in a fucking Walgreens by some sheltered psycho just because his mom took his PlayStation until he got his grades back up.

A black person will beat you to death while you're waiting for cancer treatment.

Attached: 1481464272222.png (826x597, 141K)

Was this a one-off thing or is this a weekly occurrence that happens all across the country? Until black guys beating up cancer patients becomes a nationwide epidemic, I think I'll stay calm.

Yes, it's an epidemic that happens all over the country. You just don't hear about it. 300-400 whites are killed by blacks each year.

Attached: 1462460598523.jpg (1072x590, 117K)

Does this change the fact that white people need to stop shooting into crowds?

White people are calculated in their violence because they're not fucking animals. Blacks just indescriminately and suddenly snap and stab or beat someone to death because they're animals. They're not calculated enough to bring out a semi auto and mow down a crowd because of a problem.

Name me (5) examples of this happening.
>White people are calculated in their violence because they're not fucking animals
Found the retard who failed history in high school.

Whites aren't the only ones who do that.

Whites are actually slightly underrepresented as mass shooters:

slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/10/what-the-white-mass-shooter-myth-gets-right-and-wrong-about-killers-demographics.html

Attached: file.png (783x1003, 637K)

>nigger snaps
>use their hands
>whigger snaps
>uses a semi automatic fucking rifle
whites use tools, blacks are animals

Yes, whites are pretty much the only ones. Blacks and Hispanics do drive by shootings on rivals. If they hit 3+ rivals, that's considered a mass shooting despite it being a gang shooting. Whites are the ones who will walk into a Walmart to kill Mexicans.

>22
>25
Jesus they look old as hell

There are endless examples of blacks killing innocent people for frivolous reasons like a $20 bill or to get a free pizza. You just don't hear about it because the mass media machine doesn't want you to hate black people.

Attached: 1467886103178.jpg (564x464, 30K)

>walking into the middle of a crowded area and shooting literally everyone is calculated

Attached: CC30811D-74FD-40B4-80E7-2AB1B9C52F1C.jpg (534x528, 61K)

>murdering two people for a 360 and ps3
god damn

whites gonna white

It is when you use a tool to take out your rage in the most effective way instead of beating the first person you see to death with your hands.

>There are endless examples of blacks killing innocent people for frivolous reasons
Name me (5) examples of a black person beating a cancer patient to death..

this is why you never go live in Odessa with an oil engineer that makes $230,000 a year.

Plenty of innocent people get killed in gang shootings too you idiot, specifically because of drive-by's.

>Ghettos caused by white people where criminals kill other criminals is the same as a white person just killing random innocent people.

i no give fuck

It really isn't. You just take a gun and unload on a crowd. Literally anyone can do it. The most calculation you need is probably getting the weapon.

>Blacks and Hispanics do drive by shootings on rivals. If they hit 3+ rivals, that's considered a mass shooting despite it being a gang shooting.

That's a convenient myth, but if you go and read the article and look at the source data, you'll see gang related shootings are not counted in this particular data set. It only included the classic indiscriminate rampage shootings and included data from when the US was significantly whiter in the 1980s, etc.

Attached: D-_iMhxXsAUz530.jpg (842x1200, 201K)

>>nigger snaps
>>use their hands
What are glocks?

>midland
and nobody cared

>It only included the classic indiscriminate rampage shootings and included data from when the US was significantly whiter in the 1980s, etc.
I wonder were those shootings took place???

i bet it was that trap chaser from here

This is brooke's fault. She could have saved odessafag from his inceldom and been happy. People would not have died

Attached: 67162118_495948087821186_2389108292966613500_n.jpg (886x886, 132K)

we really need odessa user to get on and confirm/deny it's a saturday and he obviously wouldn't be working..............................

Why did he do it? rorg

Attached: watson1.png (640x470, 459K)

who cares? boring

Well would you look at that, he actually isn't an autistic jew incel
Too many tattoos to be a right winger though, probably just some degenerate psychopath hooked on edgy music

>Little did I realize that the blacks and Mexicans were the least of my problems because they only shoot if you deserve it.
Yes, everyone who has ever been robbed and attacked by niggers and spics has completely 100% deserved it.

this shit looks so shoped to hell and back

Except there were literally 10 people shot by some black guy less than 6 hours ago.

Attached: 20190831_184036.jpg (1080x1050, 380K)

No one died. Dumbass.

So it's a non-sequitor because he's a poor shot? Kek

Attached: 1566621086475-r9k.png (500x372, 96K)

Black lives don't matter unless they are taken by a white.

Mass shootings involve death.

Her face is so originally punchable

>implying you dont need discipline to fight with your hands physically and mentally

Whattt?????? How fucking stupid are you god damn. Literally defending school shooters. Fucking dumbass sperg I hope some nigger fucks your ass in jail when the feds throw you in there for being the typical white pedophile "robot" who browses this board

>odessa
please tell me its not odessa-user

I know you like trying to change the definition of terms to suit your argument, but an active shooter incident doesn't require that victims die. Try again.

Trannies jealous of Brooke's natural beauty. You'll never EVER be close to being as attractive as our God Empress Brooke

Attached: 1566605592089.png (960x944, 1.05M)

god brooke looks so delicious

hnng

This is is some meme coincidence.

Mass shootings require a mass amount of shootings. Not all shootings result in death.

Mass murder requires death.

That's evil, mean and cruel.. user. I personally don't wish that shit on anyone.

Attached: 58ae888958d70.jpg (1187x1295, 207K)

I mean, nice snide comment as you imply whites are the primary proponents of mass shootings. Here are the faces of everyone who has committed a mass shooting this year, tho.

Attached: 1567294008331-pol.jpg (768x827, 158K)

>that's evil, mean and cruel
yeah that was the point

That's just chad natural selection, it's different when white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""bois"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" do the murder

Please tell me how many of those black shootings didn't take place in an already established shithole?

nigger doesn't even know what qualifies as a mass shooting and is making memes about them

kys faggot. don't shoot into a crowd before you do

Why don't you tell me how many did?

>blacks and Mexicans were the least of my problems because they only shoot if you deserve it.
retard
kill yourself

>2017
Gonna have to update those stats

Pla es which have high concentrations of non-whites have a higher percentage of shootings, so it's a bit of a question as to how you want to define "shithole".

Has anyone hears from Odessa-Non? I hope he's okay. Odessa-Non, if you are alive and well, please reply. I'm a cute girl.

>commit mass shooting
>get female attention

Dude what the fuck. Anyone else scared to leave their house at this point? Talking to the fellow American anons. This shit is absurd. Fuuuck.....

You are autistic you fucking retard "Name me 5" look at you takin a comparison so seriously you braindead dumpster

See, I don't think it's Odessa-user. If Odessa-user was really an oil engineer as he says he was, I feel like we'd be reading about a potential terrorist attack, not another incel's mass shooting.
But hey, he's probably not an oil engineer anyway.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my mass shooting victim GF. I make $140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on ammo for the next shooting

Not really. I feel like mass shootings are overblown. Hell I live in Brooklyn and it's not like I go to sleep to gunshots every night. I think you're more likely to get killed by a car in America.

Sounds like a cope to deal w living in a third world, mass shooting infested country.

>living in a third world
post your country
>mass shooting infested country
it's overblown dude. You are not going to get shoot if you act with caution.

>implying you need discipline to chimp out on strangers
I pray that this is just bait, nobody can be this retarded

kys dumb cunt

Hey! You're alive and well! I'm so happy! Stay safe out there, user. Your posts always make my day.

Its a hoax, no one died. Just another fucking hoax shooting for the dumb masses to eat up. Bunch of lying crooked cops on the MSM media when they jump on it, already have the full story, already have some crisis actors lined up for it.

Look up Robbie Parker laughing father for the Sandy Hook shooting. Its fucking fake. not real. Its just the Illuminati at work. But the dumb American sheep dont believe anything until the MSM tells them and they never question it. lol.

Spotted the Qanon , drink bleach pls