Thoughts on the state of modern women?

Thoughts on the state of modern women?

Attached: chrome_2019-09-01_01-49-42.png (592x714, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ztkv5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that fucking normal?
ant

Robots should all read this document
archive.is/Ztkv5

>3.9k likes

ok....

Attached: 1546364007414.gif (400x310, 794K)

Holes, nothing more

It is shite.
That's why I came here to hang out with you incels rather than hanging out with my own gender.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (480x360, 16K)

n_n Im not like other girls XD xd I weigh three times the amount!!!

Women are dumb. If they get depressed they whore themselves out which makes them even more depressed which makes them white out even more. Instead of waiting and trying to have a nice relationship, modern women just jump the fuck and literally fuck thenselves over. Either a girl is a Stacy or a girl is fat and ugly and weird af. No in between

Modern culture is one big shit test and the men have failed it.

I hate it, why do they all have to be like this. I just want a pure gf. I haven't spoken to a women under 40 in over 3 years now. This world is very lonely.

I think romance is dead.

Attached: 1dc62b0029f30dec856b8b4bdba5a39b7db6e9d43d44c759f582fc20a69e9fb0.png (890x1200, 804K)

TRANNY SHILL BOOK - archive.is/Ztkv5

vulva goes through periods of varying gooeyness depending on time of month/pH. Ants prolly would go after that shit
(any significantly old panties with dye in them will have like a light spot in em like they dribbled bleach on them)
gross at times but that's true of bodies in general and it's normal. having ants in your bathroom and tweeting about it is not normal

Those are some lucky ass ants.

Probably weight less than em.
Don't know why I can't relate to others. I just think they are asinine. Everything is too trivial and fleeting. Boring. All is so superficial.
I think I am beginning to understand all those women that were kept inside and had really nothing to do. Few to talk to. I admire Chip-san. She is a true heroine and inspiration. I've had panties like that laying around. Sometimes bloodied. No ants though. I once had a bat, he left.

>I once had a bat, he left.
I can give you my bat if you know what I mean

>vulva goes through periods of varying gooeyness depending on time of month
this is a lie, discharge can happy any time of the month

Don't stick bat to crazy, user.

Cute house has my full support. I will gift them 5 thousand USD if they can confirm they made someone achieve AnHero.

All qt grils should be on cute house. And do as told.

Sounds like a whole lot of words for fatty cope

cope harder incel
faggot

the absolute robot answer here

eveyone else is a fucking newfag normie scum