Hope

what gives you hope?

Attached: 13706259-sunrise-on-the-sea-of-oil-painting.jpg (1300x964, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope? I laugh at your hope!

Attached: 5C98F59C-D1B6-4430-B885-B941039CC709.jpg (300x168, 13K)

>what gives you hope?
my tulpa gf believes in me

everyone needs hope. Im tired of the world being so depressing.

>my swagger and my overconfidence
>but in the end it's just an act

Attached: ezreal feels.jpg (563x376, 33K)

Besides people being silly at me I've been relatively left alone for the majority of my life and it gives me hope it can remain that way until I die

>everyone needs hope
Every time I subscribe to hope I end up feeling even worse when it crumbles. Fuck your hope, I need advice on how to properly give up.

Attached: 1510624447785.jpg (271x306, 36K)

Nothing, running on a mysterious presence now. Couldnt tell you what keeps me here. Mostly expected to be dead by now. Im confused as to why I havent offed myself yet.

The thought that I can commit suicide at any time

Attention and admiration as superficial and vain as that sounds.

>what gives you hope?

anal sex

>what gives you hope?

nice fembots

getting shredded and flexing on my ex

Fembots that say hispanics are cute

Attached: downloadfile-6.png (466x522, 473K)

>what gives you hope?
I still haven't heard from them, till they reject me, I can still hope for a interview.

based, same for me desu.

There is no hope in my reality. The only thing that exists in my reality is prepare to become a homeless alcoholic crazy guy.

Attached: 3443433434.png (480x320, 281K)

Hormones give me hope.

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 1.01M)

haha, he fell for the hormones meme

The tranny meme is fantastic

Attached: IMG_3238.jpg (4032x3024, 495K)

Nothing at all. My life is nearing its end.

>destroying your body with hormones is fantastic

Yeah, right. Why not just be a heroin addict instead? It's way more fulfilling and feels mch better than le tranny fad

And what will be that end?

How am I "destroying" my body tho?

>heroin
I'd rather not tickle that urge user. Once you get a good taste of opiates you never lose the craving.

Attached: autism-038.png (332x512, 186K)

I guess we'll have to see. I'm not going to continue to live like this though

It's terrible for your internal organs, retard.
Just go inject heroin, it's much safer for you

I will never not be mad that it's legal to take hormones so you can get big tiddy, but illegal to take them so you can get big bicebd

This may sound weird, but this is what gives me hope:
I am absolutely insignificant when compared to the number of people that lived on earth. And even more insignificant on a universe-scale.
I know this may cause dread in people, but to me this is actually relieving. Gives me a comfy feeling. I don't know why.

you do you user. Hope you don't regret your life choice, I sure got enough of that shit.

I have a similar thought. A always think that thank God that the vast majority of people in my country are not the pathetic parasites that I am because if not the country would go to shit in a few years. I think people like me are very rare, we are below 10% of the society, if not everything would collapse and we will turn in a African shithole country in a few years.

honestly this is a big factor.

>fembots
Anons...I..

Attached: 1554321941990.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

attention and interaction is necessary. definitely agree with this
I think thats just acquiescence. Just because you are one of many doesnt mean you are nothing.
saved

Nothing, I thought most robots have given up already, turns out no, haven't seen another person who has given up completely really.

That one day all my pain, suffering and misery will be over because death is around the corner!

>haven't seen another person who has given up completely really.
Here you have one.

My mom, i love her

Pic related. If I'm not a bloomer by the time I'm 27, I'm blowing my brains out.

Attached: bloomer.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>sees the better world he wants to build
this keeps me going
Dont anhero, build a community

not a god damned fucking thing, except i will die one day

>turns down sex offers from women he isn't serious about
If you are doing that at 27 you have a problem my firend.

f uck yeah im not alone, now i can die

You are alone, we are all alone. At the end of the day, when all the music and sounds stop, you are alone with yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
NEVER
GIVE
UP

>tfw too autistic to build a community

Attached: suicide honk.png (400x400, 122K)

so make a little community of autists. Do what you can with what you have.

Let's create a Manson Family but for losers, mentally deranged people then.

But with no intention of killing people.

but we can still do LSD, right?

Yes but only if you are a peaceful person.

Well, I don't like the word "peaceful". What I mean is that you won't kill or attack someone innocent that hasn't do anything to you. But we like people that know to be violent when necessary to defend himself or the community.

Alcohol gives me hope

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

honestly nothing. I used to want to die as a "meme" kinda thing. now I genuinely actually am scared ill get too drunk one night and kill myself. and as gay as this sounds, its scary. im scared. fuuckckckc

I dont ever want to do LSD I cant even handle THC.
Yes we need to create a social compact for the community.
Its not good to drink alone. I would secure your gun in a safe before you drink or something similar.

>Yes we need to create a social compact for the community.
What do you mean?

im Australian and don't have a gun. there is a massive phone tower out the back of my town I drive past here and there that iv always imagined I would jump off if I ever had the balls.

Well please don't.

Honestly nothing at this point. The closest I come to hope is thinking there really is no god or after life because I don't want another life even in heaven or another dimension or whatever. I just want to be gone for good. The void and oblivion that will consume everything is the closest I will have ever to hope. God I wish I was never born why the fuck did this have to even happen what a fucking mistake.

Hope itself is a tricky concept. It can help people but it can also just as easily destroy them. Hope is the best spice to bring out despair.

I look forward to the sweet release of death. Once my body finally gives up its stubborn persistamce, my mind will finally be able to rest eternally free from this unbelievable bullshit called life.

nothing, that's why i'm on this site. if i was more healthy then i would have hope from doing physical stuff. maybe i'll have hope if i get a full-time programming job.

that one day I would be in a world war and have an honorable death

a strong rope

I'm not sure if this is hope or not, but sometimes I'm just browsing through shit online and stop and think about how much great shit there is to laugh at and enjoy online and how many people I get to interact with an I get this overwhelming sense of pleasure and feel glad to be alive.

4 more years of Trump.
This man is a never ending source of entertainment,
Seriously, watching this from my safe, rich euro country is amusing af.

Nothing gives me hope anymore, its truly over for me. Will be an hero soon

The fact that I can improve.

My health getting worse. In a couple years I might not even have to ponder ending it all myself anymore

Making money then hoarding it. Fuck Bernie Sanders.

Anime what else do you need faggot?

Hard anal sex