Found out girl I liked made out with a black guy at a festival

>found out girl I liked made out with a black guy at a festival

What should I do? Ghost and never interact with her again right?
To make matters worse I live in an eastern european country where there aren't even any blacks at all, that must have been a tourist

it happened like 3-4 years ago but recently i started being with her more because we started going to the same uni and i just remembered that that a few years ago my friends were telling me what she did

Attached: 1549233485444.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

shit, did she meet him at that crampus festival you faggots have?

Yeah probably. You sound too mentally ill to be in a relationship.

not sure what you mean but no, it was some random festival back when we were in high school

dilate discord tranny
ahdh

>not sure what you mean

the demon christmas festival

This is why you people will never get a gf. You are so god damn picky over the most stupid shit imaginable

casually drop a "nigger" somewhere in a conversation. if she starts making a big deal out of it, ghost her

oh krampus, i misread it as campus as in university, no we don't have festivals in his name bruh it's just a kids tale

Make out with a black girl to get revenge

user, she's a degen and you should stay away, but not because the guy's black. Get off this site if you're just going to turn into a drooling retard.

Defo. Niggers are disgusting

I'm a dude, but sure, whatever, anyone who disagreed with you is a tranny

it's time to go back now reddit

>can't use IP counter
fucking newfags on r9k

>found out girl I liked made out with a black guy at a festival
she doesn't owe you shit, she is free to do whatever she wants with her life. But it all depends on how you feel about her, if you still like her and want to pursue a relationship, then go for it who cares.

lol just move on dude. theres nothing wrong with disliking her because she did that. im not saying i agree with you but you have your own standards. if that grosses you out then find someone else. you dont need to please everyone and be socially acceptable all the time

someone will say
>b-but dats ray sis

doesnt matter. you can have standards

>if you still like her and want to pursue a relationship
no

oh shit, I saw a youtube vid on it once and guess it just stuck in my mind and I always associated it with dark and drab slavbros

Attached: 1546313548332.jpg (594x600, 90K)

Do you not tire of living in perpetual fear of these constructed boogeyman? Is that why you're always angry and in anxiety? if the only way anyone can disagree with you is if they are part of some scary monolith that you believe has infiltrated every space and is out to get you, then man do I feel sorry for you. It must really be a sad, stupid world to live in.

Disgusting.

Cut all contact or kill her

he's not afraid, you're afraid of anyone not willing to tolerate your bullshit

i remember when i was in kindergarten one time saint nicholas(slav santa) and krampus came to visit us, nicholas was giving us presents but i was too scared of krampus who was standing next to him to go take my gift

>no
well there is you answer dude.
just be chill if you run into her at uni, you don't have to stop doing or going to places just because she is there.

I'm not afraid of anything, I'm just kinda bored an idly eating chips. Well, I'm afraid of flesh eating dieases, but that's beside the point.

feels bad man i wish it never happened

That's really gross, user. I wouldn't want to touch her after seeing that. Just ghost her.

was swarthy pete thrown into the mix?

Attached: swarthypete.png (844x628, 991K)

no, first time i'm seeing that guy, searching the internet i see he's from dutch stories but thanks for putting salt in my wounds from the op

lmao sorry man too soon

it's impossible to say. In america, the propaganda campaign is such that only the most vulnerable damaged white women fuck black men, so you can kinda use this as an indicator of the woman's value as a human. This isn't to say a white woman and a black man could not earnestly fall in love, and perhaps your love interest felt this. I would not think less of a white woman who earnestly loved a black man she was fucking. Either way, she probably doesn't even think about you.

>a white woman and a black man could earnestly fall in love, and perhaps your love interest felt this
it was a random nigger she met at a concert and they just made out there and he groped her , i don't know if they met later to fuck but there was no relationship

Attached: 1565713300238.jpg (633x758, 62K)

oh well...probably a red flag dude, no major loss. I'd bet they fucked.

well it was back in high school but yeah in either case i'll just cut my losses

You're making the right decision, cheers and good luck at school this year

I guess you didn't get the memo, all women are manipulative whores by nature. It is something like a demon within themselves that they have to fight continually. You have to be willing to overlook some things, you can decide how much, but this one does not seem like a lost cause to me.

thanks bro, i started lifting and getting Jow Forums, gonna make it

if that's not a lost cause to you what is?

That's difficult to say. I would need a lot of information to be able to make a definite call like that without actually spending time with her

It's one of those feels that hits you in your very existence. Just try to forget about her man. She's worthless. Your idealized version of her was wrong. It isn't worth dwelling upon. She's just another roastie that isn't worth your a second of your time. Focus on self improvement and finding a better girl. Considering you are in Eastern Europe it shouldn't be that hard to find a girl that AT LEAST ISN'T A FUCKING COALBURNER

thanks for your kind words man, you're completely right and made me feel better

Attached: 1566097027249.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Besides obvious shit like girls who are into polyanything. Girls who are militantly against anything to do with God. Hardcore feminists. Blatant liars. Etc.

No problem. Stay strong brother.

Black people or NIGGERS as I like to call them can greet off this board. If you dont Ill make black people slaves again!

she didn't just make out with him. probably all 3 holes, decent chance at one or more pregnancies.

if this is a serious hangup for you then you shouldn't date any girl. loving the BBC is universal, natural, and compulsive.

>b-but this one fembot said-

that "fembot" is a man. all females are proven to be habitual liars anyway. statistically speaking any female over the age of 14 has had at least one sexual encounter with a black male.

Attached: whitepeople3.jpg (864x720, 240K)

post made by nigger

I think you get off on posting this shit

of course he does, if he keeps saying it maybe it will come true

I mean, this is not enough information to determine if she is a thot, so... can't really help you

what would you do if that was all the information you had?

I'ma go fuck that bitch , I'ma go thrash that bitch
Shawty gon' suck this dick , shawty gon' suck this dick

thank you based carti poster

kekking at the originality of this

ew bro dump that coalburner bitch. You live in based Slavland just wagecuck till you get stacks and then get a goldigger trad wife

Yeah you can just not talk to her again no big deal. You're better off not being overly judgemental I think. The way I see it is jealousy. You can cry over her if it will release that evil energy or idk, I hope you can be happy. Don't let Jow Forums make you resentful.

>casual sex and shit in public
>black guy
>concert chick
three strikes she is out you deserve better

She sounds like a fucking whore and you shouldn't waste any time on her

BASED azidentity poster

Attached: 1535023255615.webm (840x472, 1.16M)

you're right, i just made up this perfect image of her in my mind

dude my ex sent me a snap of her kissing some dude with our song playing playing in the back ground. Dude was gay apparently and she was just trying to mess with me, but she fucked up. I'm a romantic at heart, and she ruined something I though was special, something I thought belonged to just the two of us. She ruined a beautiful memory. I ended up dumping her, the feels just weren't the same anymore.
'

dude...YTA

>I ended up dumping her
but you said she was your ex? you mean she wasn't when she sent it? why would she send such a thing to her bf?

i really dont blame you. A dude is a dude idgaf if he is gay. Some women are fucked

Go back
Don't be a romantic. Modern women are all whores and don't deserve nor understand it.

>our song
>I'm a romantic at heart

This. Get rid of it ASAP

noooo they got me again
just pleasure and impregnate our women PLEASE... dont hurt my mama (except by destroying her holes with BBC cuz i know she needs it)

Attached: whitepeople7.jpg (1024x792, 104K)

she still sending me shit even after I dumped her, whats up with that?

She could have been the love of your life, but you were too OBSESSED about her honest confession of a minor detail of her past long before you met her that you were unable to see her affection.

Enjoy dying alone, incel. You deserve it.

Attached: Chad.jpg (150x150, 7K)

>love of my life
>ruins a beautiful memory we shared

kkk, I just hope she stops sending me shit.

those are two different people talking here retard
OP is the one with the coalburner gf he is the one who dumped his gf for making out with another guy and sending it to him. The fucking lack of brain cells holy shit.

dont cave bro she should honestly learn from her mistake. You got one gf you can find another because you've been vetted by females. I wouldnt want to date a girl like that who fucks with me on that level

Just block her ass. I have all of my exes blocked even if I don't hate them. Never fucking go backwards in life, always forward

time for a hate crime

fucking sting her up on a tree

calm nigger, go find some dinduisha, oh wait they are too ugly right? you gotta hope for scratches white men leave for you

made out with a black metal festival? sweet

Attached: 9B25D204-95E4-46DD-855E-32718D95E62F.gif (500x380, 892K)

literally what? is that even english? stop jerking off to the orange jew and try to make a coherent post.

Attached: pol_getout.png (1306x354, 76K)