Why dont you just get a 7/10 gf anons?

it isnt really hard, youre just being a volcel at this point desu famalam

Attached: 1566690275174.webm (640x480, 1.08M)

>nose piercing
No, fuck off with that shit.

>youre just being a volcel at this point
let me guess you came to this realization in the shower

this girl is a 3/10 on a good day; disgusting ogre, only niggers will touch this trashy ugly hoe.

no shes a 7/10 stop being an incel f"am

i dont want a gf or any relationship , is that hard to understand you sex crazed retard?

because I want a 5/10 gf

I would fuck any girl as long as she is young (over 18 and under 40), not overweight, and doesn't have any deformities, diseases, or anything of that sort.

If thats a 7 Im a fucking 12

I had sex with a 7/10 but she didn't want a relationship. And she was an actual qt, unlike the disgusting hag in your clip.

Attached: gosling.webm (720x603, 529K)

I think OP forgot to describe her as a "solid 7", which is completely different from a 7/10

Here (on the left) is the original solid 7.

Attached: SolidSeven.jpg (376x500, 36K)

Not sexy enough to get my dick up

shh it was supposed to be a joke dont spoil it user kun

fuck, sorry originorry

I have to meet a girl first

Why does everyone keep saying she is ugly?

OP does make a point, though.

Why hold out for a 9 or a 10 when you're only going to strike out?
Dating and sex are skills like any others. They need to be learned and practiced in low-pressure environments.
If you didn't have a gf in high school or college like normal guys, then that would have been your time to be awkward at dating and sex.
Instead, you need to work your skill up quickly.

Start with an ugly girl. You're not going to develop any long term relationship and you're going to end it as soon as you can, so get just comfortable. Plus, because she's ugly, she'll be far more amenable than a girl who can afford to have standards.
Then date a medium-attractive girl.

Finally, once your dating and sex skills are up to par and you know how to talk to girls without making a complete hash of it, you're ready to move up to the big leagues.

She could be cute if she fixed her eyebrows

Yeah no. I dont date used goods.

>Why hold out for a 9 or a 10 when you're only going to strike out?
I'm not, I would date anyone who was a nice person and was interested in me, but no one is interested in me, least of all anyone nice.

probably because she's older than 13, most men on here don't like them girls old IYKWIM

>Dating and sex are skills like any others. They need to be learned
dating is stupid and so are you

>nose piercing

She's a 1/10

>Why does everyone keep saying she is ugly?
She's not ugly. She's just not a 7. That's the point.

I would never treat a human being like "practice." The goal of reach relationship is finding a wife. Anything else is manipulative and disingenuous

You don't date ANYone. That's the problem.

There's tourists on this board who, I think, legitimately try to help even though they're normies and can't relate to being a robot.

But I already have a loyal 10/10

Attached: 1559763721460.jpg (867x685, 121K)

>you dont date anyone
Im a lesbian and Im here to laugh at you

You are an honourable man user.

I would cum balls deep inside her if her mannerisms weren't so obnoxious.

>Anything else is manipulative and disingenuous
Are you willing to join a hardcore evangelical Christian cult? There, your virginity will be praised.

I'm not a virgin, I've had sex with a woman that I love. And I am Christian
Thanks, I do my best

too fat to be a 7

To be honest i don't think i'll ever date again, #MeToo and listen & believe scares me too much to even consider it. I have one friend who had his life ruined because a lie.

Attached: 1524867439911.jpg (577x583, 58K)