Hey guys! Letter thread! You know the drill! Write a cathartic letter, vent, get stuff off of your mind and chest!

Hey guys! Letter thread! You know the drill! Write a cathartic letter, vent, get stuff off of your mind and chest!

Attached: Lost-art-of-letter-writing.jpg (960x640, 71K)

Welp. I guess it's officially over and has been for a while. I am sorry that everything went to shit. I hope that things are looking up for you. Please try and sort things out. I worry because your plans for the future don't seem concrete and over all, it seems like you're putting yourself in danger. I still care about you. I really wish things had worked out between us but whats done is done.

I miss you so fucking much. It makes my heart brake. I feel so pained, lonely, hopeless and helpless. God damn. If I can't pull myself out of this, I might just have to get on anti-depressants. You've moved on. I have no choice but to move on. None of this can be fixed. I am so sorry.

>1 IP
Are you ok user?

You people are so fucking full of lost potential, wallowing in your pity and continuing to be worthless despite being more privileged than 60% of the worlds most impoverish people. Pathetic. There are people in Myanmar chopping necks with machetes hourly and they still manage to go home at night and love their wives enough to put food on the table.

Hey, user. This place is full of mentally ill people. Just thought you should know.

oh and this
>There are people in Myanmar chopping necks with machetes hourly
...that doesn't make you sound to mentally stable yourself. That's probably why you're here in the first place.

Attached: what-if.png (960x1571, 1.57M)

>1 IP
Wh-what do you mean, friendo?

and no, I don't assume anyone on this bort is okay desu.

Attached: cat.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

These are all from the same IP. I hope the person you're writing to sees your letters OP.

slut, cunt, whore,
there.

And thats why youll die in misery, alone

Cait,

Your hearts were in the right place, Adrian leaked all my ex gfs nudes when he stole my phone, then told them it was me that did it, i remember i got like 16+ text messages that day from girls i hadn't talked to in years. They said things that were so mean, i had to put the phone down for the following couple of days. You guys were talking to all my friends at the time, did not one of them tell the truth, or did they all conspire to lie about me? You and all those girls made a facebook hate group about me after that right? in that group adrian went on to make up lie after lie about me being a bully or something to try and redeem himself incase you guys found out about his lies, i imagine. I'm trying to recall when everything went from being negligible to this. I guess when everyone i knew was taking pictures of me randomly to send to you guys coupled with when he hacked my computer and you all started stalking me and having people vandalize my mothers car in an attempt to get her to get in an accident.

I'm trying to think what i could've done to prevent any of that from happening. Maybe I shouldn't have taken a shower the day they all came over and my mom let them all in the house thinking they were my friends, so they could steal my shit. The reason they did that to me it was because of what i look like, i hope you get what i mean by that. simply based on something i have no control over. I hadn't made fun of Daniels gf, that was just a joke tyler and jake liked to tell dan, because it would piss him off. We once fought over it, but it wasn't much of a fight. I wasn't bad mouthing adrians mom either, that was tyler, but jake and him, i guess they were better friends with each other and that's why they blamed it on me. Eventually they told Adrian the truth, but he refused to believe it, that was because of you caitie. He wanted to fuck you and all my ex gfs, that's why he lied and kept that hate group alive to this day.

L

My thoughts exactly, user. Fuck that god damn bitch.

Cait,

This is a continuation of the previous letter, for i hadn't the space.

I'm not saying i'm a saint though, i recall a few girls texting me telling me that they felt bad for me up to the point where i snapped from all the undeserved stuff you guys were doing to me. When i did the things i did, you guys decided to ally yourselves with Adrian and ramped things up, resulting in my life being obliterated. What i did in retaliation (whilst in a state of confusion brought about by all of your misinformation) wasn't that bad, it resulted in nothing but a scare, yet take a look at what you guys have done to me, over things that i didn't do, over me trying to do something, anything to retaliate. You guys made it next to impossible for me to live a tranquil life.

But, it's not all that bad. See, if those things hadn't happened, i would still be aimlessly jumping from long distance relationship to long distance relationship, whilst being unfaithful to all. Shame they say; It's the best way to get someone to stop doing something. Add that up with the shame for the OTHER thing i was doing and the results is a better version of myself, though broken and lifeless, at least i won't be doing those things anymore. So i guess i'm slightly thankful, that's the silver lining to it all.

I just think it's so unjust, unfair that he did all this and lied and you all rewarded him by fucking him, after he was doing all that stuff to you guys, whatever it was that he did or said, if he said anything at all. All i know is he supposedly leaked the nudes that were on that old phone. He told me that everything on the phone was erased, but i'm guessing it wasn't, otherwise people wouldn't be referencing to me the cringy messages i used to send when i was fucking 15.

Honestly i don't know what to do, sometimes i wonder if i could get in contact with everyone i wronged whilst misguided by lies so i could apologize and clear things up.

L

Attached: random_image.png (259x224, 10K)

I was feeling unbearable depression. I ate and it went away. This is why I am a fattyMCfatFAT!

Attached: im-so-why-try-harder-kallerip-funny-fat-kid-photos-48921543.png (499x565, 554K)

Proof?

Are you a mod or janitor?

Isn't outing a random user(if that happens to be the case, them same-fagging) against anonymous image board mod/jannies rules?

>he doesn't originally use 4chanx

Is that a phone poster thing? an app?

Josephine

I've not spoken to you since last year but messaged you yesterday, I didn't get the "your message blah blah blah you've been blocked" message but no reply either. With the thing that was going on with you when we stopped talking I fear you may be dead, though hopefully you just uninstalled discord or got locked out of your account.

I'll write a letter here tomorrow and maybe a few times in the future hoping you still browse r9k. Hope you're alive out there you weirdo.

Allen.

Attached: 98186acd36e5fb897f2ef5aecb14f524.jpg (454x338, 23K)

It's a browser add-on.

I too want to know this.
Really?

PROOF or GTFO!

troll

Attached: beavis-and-butthead.jpg (576x430, 66K)

It shows how many IPs have posted in a thread.
How new are you OP?

PS: If your name is actually Josephine and you're looking for your long lost Allen, I'm sorry to get your hopes up. These were meme names that "Josephine" should recognize.

Me,

You made the decision to buy and cook frozen pizza instead of doing your laundry and I hope you remember this when you have to wear dirty underpants on your fat ass.

Yours, Me

I hope you get your laundry done ASAP!

Yep. You're 100% a troll, liar. You didn't even give sauce.

Attached: 9.png (289x31, 4K)

Just installed it, pretty cool, pretty cool.

There was only 1 IP before I made this post. Looks like I made you nervous OP, I was just asking if you were okay lmao.

>OP,
I am 100% not the op.

Not at all.

What would make you think that I am?

haha...

definitely not op.

n-nervous about what, user?

Attached: chris-farley.gif (231x208, 1.97M)

C,
You nauseate me. It makes me physically ill to know that people like you exist. If there were any justice in this world you'd have been born as nothing and die as such. I wish everyone in your life knew exactly what you are. I wish I could brand it on your face and hands. You fucking bastard. Sociopath. Vile, depraved son of a whore. Does it make you feel powerful when you leave bruises on her? Do you feel accomplished when you talk down to her? Do you feel like a big man when you tell her how much better you are than her? I'd ask if you're proud of yourself for abusing a little woman, but I already know you are. You'll never marry her. You'll never make her a mother. You'd have to see her as an equal for that. And she doesn't even care. She's perfectly content to be your toy. How fucking nice for you. It's a good thing I'll never meet you, because I'd blow your brains out and gladly turn myself in to the police after I did it. Nothing would make me happier. But what do you care? I'm sure I'm just as much of a joke to you as she is. You don't deserve her. Deep down, you know it. And I can only pray that one day she'll wake up and realize it. I hope you burn in hell.
T

I'm sorry we stopped speaking, nothing was happening in my life and I ran out of things to say. It is one thing to waste ones days alone, but to try and keep another updated on a empty life felt embarrassing.

Why did you break up with me without out trying to fix things? I was willing to work with your school shit. I was willing to put in effort and make it work because I really wanted a future with you. But you just blew it off. All these months thrown out the fucking window. And for what? Because you felt we were at different areas in our lives?
Fuck you.
That's bullshit.
We were working on things together for OUR futures.
Stupid bitch.

I hope shit falls apart for you. Couldn't even get the courage to tell me to my fucking face.

a

hope youre still doing good and things go well. sometimes i think about you still and wonder how it all went and if your situation got better or worse. good luck with everything!

T
I still think about you, I love you
V

Iktf, user. I really dooooooooooooo. =/

the voices say be patient.
Be patient fren.
And grow as a person.

Attached: 1565633273333s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

hey J. i've really been missing you already, which is super silly, seeing as how you've only been gone for a few days.
see, i totally agree with what happened and i dont blame you for leaving. it's okay. but i miss you and for a while you were my only source of happiness and i can't forget you. every morning i wake up and think of you. i want to text you about everything that happens to me, but i know i can't because i need to learn how to let these feelings pass.
i shared my body with you, before anybody else. i feel a bit disgusted with myself.. i wanted us to get married and have kids, and i really thought that would happen even though the odds were like 1%. how fucking dumb. thinking like that got me into showing you things i shouldnt have.
i dont think ill find anybody else like you, J.

i never told you i loved you, i know it's super silly.
but i think i did love you, in a sense, and i think the time you and i shared will forever shape me.
im sorry i wasnt good enough and im sorry for dragging you into it. also, on a lighter note, whenever i type 'goodnight' into my phone, your name and daddy pop up as suggestions, haha.
i guess my phone got really used to you too.

-love, c

i have an appointment with my gf to get her iud taken out

wish me luck ;^)

>!
Please, fuck off eternally

This sounds like I could have written this. Only if he by any weird chance is reading this I want him to know that I didn't. That said...

I love you. I will wait for you. Come back and talk when you're ready and I'll be here for you.

Also OP: this too shall pass.

I wonder if she knew this or if you said anything when she was ending things with you. More info?

I would like to see you hanging up like a Christmas ornament. That would be a beautiful holidat present for me.

Attached: tumblr_m1q1kcczfw1ropl53o1_400.gif (400x296, 462K)

wait this is J, is this A? :O

Hello J this is A but not the one you were replying to. Are we gonna bring back the J and A trend on the letter thread?

D,

I haven't forgotten. My meditations are nearly over, and I have learned a lot about myself in the meantime. I'm sorry for my selfishness in this. I hope you can understand why, and if not, I hope you might forgive me. I hope you're doing well regardless, I really do.

E

Hey S,

I really miss you. It's been more than a year but it seems like yesterday when we parted ways. In my dreams I still see your face, hear your laugh, and smell your perfume. Most every day I think of calling you, but my fear that you won't answer prevents me from doing so. Do you ever think of calling?

M

I wish we talked like we used to.

M

Dear V, A, L, G, G and S

Why the fuck did you abandon me? All i wanted was some friends and you motherfuckers gave me the boot, alienated me and made fun of me for no reason. After all the good times we've had and all the things i did for you, the kms that i walked everyday just to hang out with you guys, the laughs, why did you do this to me? I just wanted some company and some fun, you ingrateful bastards.

F.

:D

prove youre the A Im thinking of please.

j

What's your last initial? I know a huge number of Js and you could be a few of them. I'm an american man if that narrows it down at all.

mean catter is mean

silly mean catter

I still can't believe that you hacked into my personal shit and that you were repeating shit your read out loud on a public forum mocking me. Trying to use my own private shit against me. You're seriously fucked up. You kept trying to manipulate me to be in a relationship with you and I was never interested. Then after I had rejected you, you tried to spin it around and act like you were the one who rejected me.

She's too busy for a relationship in college. School comes first. But it's okay to be distant to your significant other while this happens.

Hey you don't lurk r9k anymore but if you ever read this well. My life is shit yes, my future is not certain and absolutely hopeless. I'm ugly and now fat as hell and no one will ever love me. But yeah doesn't matter you're probably dating someone else better than me, prettier or more handsome than me, and I'm sure you're fucking him all day more than we did. So yeah be happy cuz I'm on the shittiest shit. And I make you know this cuz you were part of my life for some moment of it.

- No need to tell initial, if you read this you know who.

mother, i am sorry.

-A

hi be my girlfriend and i'll kill him from you.

F,

I unironically love you like a brother but due to my special form of damage I'll probably never get over the fact that A is happier with you than she ever would have been with me, but I guess it's my fault for trying the whole gf meme in the first place

- M

p.s, I was more than a little gay for you in high school and it tears me up that I never said anything, even though I know how you'd answer

Dear S
I can understand the desire of trying new things, the feelings for another person, etc etc
But why you had to treat me like garbage? Why you had to deceive me for an year, filling me with lies?
You chose to stay with me, you simply could have chosen to not...
I tried until the very end and beyond to fix up thing because i cared so much about us.
After one year my mind isn't changed, i think that we could chill out and make things work, but atm i really wish to try new things too because, for the way you treated me, and disripected me, i just think that any other person deserve a chance more than you do.
Stay good and have fun with your shitty r9k boyfriend that will ruin you sooner or later
:)
(random pic showing im having fun outside, as i did during all this year)
F

Attached: IMG-20190901-WA0011.jpg (720x960, 224K)

> disripected
> "deserve"
I think I see why

R almost 5 years now that I've tried my hardest to talk to you I miss you. I hope I'll see you soon

Lets concentrate over a minor typing error instead of giving a fair reply

Well... I really loved you, but you refused to talk to me directly. My wish was purely talking directly with you. But it never happened. I didn't know you have a girlfriend until I found them.
Then you behaved as if I didn't exist. I had no choice but to accept it and get over you.

Hey G,
Don't ever fall in love with no one, and take Care of your mom. You are alive to serve her. If you ever try to live, you will only mess the Life of the people you get involved with.

I've already messed up every single person's lives just by existing

Initials? Tell me about your R

"Deserve" is an entire concept, jackass

I'm not gonna write a letter I'm just wondering if anyone knows which fountain pen that is

Attached: humuhumu.jpg (299x275, 19K)

Not quite the exact one in the picture, but the Pilot MR Metropolitan looks a little bit like it and so does Pilot Stargazer

Attached: 101605.jpg (621x414, 80K)

Did you stop talking to S?

Did you stop talking to D?

R

I don't care if you do drugs, I don't care what your hobbies are, I don't care who you hang around with. Ffs, I'm a cumbrain fag who still lives with his parents. Who the fuck am I to judge lmao?. NoBODY is perfect, and I understand you are trying to find your way in the world, I didn't dump you because of that, I dumped you because you ruined a beautiful memory we shared. So don't twist things. Now please stop trying to contact me and stop sending me pics.

S.

Dear T,
I miss you a lot. I wish we weren't both so autistic. We could've been great together.

>get stuff off of your mind
dear fren (s),
i was looking through some of our old messages as i sometimes do when i don't feel the best
and i think it's become apparent that you really do care about me, whether it be out of pity or sincerity
i'm thankful for your presence in my life and i hope we never have to say goodbye
i'm always here for you and i trust you would do the same for me
thank you for being my fren, (s)
-j

I can't believe you're gone. You ran out and the car hit you. I'm so sorry. You were my precious little angel. You were my sweetie baby little girl. How could this happen? You were barely a year old. I wish I were there to comfort you in your last hour. You were taken away so fucking soon. You were the most perfect little thing I've ever met, literally. We always commented on your "plume". The beautiful Egyptian eyeliner! I would say, she's blonde! You were so blonde! and unique, the sweetest thing my life had. Nothing comforted me like you, I would visit them just to see you. Just to be around your little angel face, I'm so sorry, I miss you so much. This ruined my day, and I will think about you constantly. We loved you SO much! You were true sunshine in all of our pathetic lives. I'm so fucking sorry, I wish I were there to hold you and pet you again. I wanted you soo much, you were the best angel I could have ever met. There was truly no one like you! I'm sorry. I miss you sweetie. You never barked, but you had so much personality. The driver didn't even stop. This devastated me, I never cry and cried immediately when I heard this terrible news. You were the sweetest thing to me. The absolute sweetest! I miss you so FUCKING MUCH!!!!! YOU were everything we needed, and now you are gone. Why? I think of your tiny little bones breaking. You fucking angel. I'm so sorry. I Love you!

Attached: Resized9520190417951134359554121.jpg (720x1280, 56K)

Hey,

Sorry for doing this. There's not much to really say anymore. This life just wasn't meant for me.

M.

Sorry to hear that, man. Miss you a lot. Wish could see you again as friends and hug you

L

I don't know why you still talk to me as much as you do. We had wonderful memories, but a good amount of time has passed, and I guess that I just don't know how to feel. idk if you remember, but during one of your crazy emotion speeches you said that one day we'll run into each other down the road, and we'll both be living separate lives we enjoy, but we would sit and talk and reminisce and we would both miss whatever previous thing we were late for since we'd be so caught up in each other. You know. Anyway I think about that a lot, and I don't know if I want to meet with you in the future, because if we did, you'd be right, and I don't know if I could live with myself for not being with you while I had the chance. Maybe we should be together, sounds scary and I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to commitment, but you already know that I guess. Thanks

Aa

poor doggy :[ sorry for your loss user. she looks like a sweety.

Are you male or female. Your initial?

im not really in your life anymore, i can't talk to anyone.
you're my only thing resembling a friend outside of work, and I fucked that up too by complicating it with a relationship despite the fact that i am undesirable. I know you were just being kind when you said i was perfect, but it hurt when you wont even be honest with me.
you said I deserve better, but I'm not a good friend to you. I'm not good at anything really. I still want to be with you but I know that I'm not good enough.
my chest hurts, but I deserve it. I just want to be alone. I hope you find someone good for you who actually can make you happy, instead of someone damaged like me. I'm just going to disappear without having to say goodbye. Its just easier.

Dear R,G,D,L,J,S
I wonder why you kicked me out the group 2 years ago. I really do and then you invite over for new years? Or was that just J's idea?
D

Regardless of what I do I end up pushing people away with my horrible social skills

I have 2 close friends one of which is my best friend but I have embarrassed them with their friends and coworkers

I continuously get overly drunk and do dumb shit simply because I think it will be funny and make everyone around me not want to be around me

I have pushed away my brother and me finally telling my parents the actions they do upset me to maybe have them fix it and I feel like Im pushing them away to

I feel like a disgrace for a human and Im just waiting for uni to end so I can reach my deadline of procrastinating bettering myself and finally start working on it but until then I lack the motivation to do so

I seclude myself from the world and hope itll still be there when I need it and it upsets me to realise it probably wont

My best friend still sees a light in me which I dont see myself but I love him to bits because of his efforts

I just hope I am really the person I imagine myself to be so I wont be disappointed when the time comes for me to put up or shut up

ms

Why the hell do y'all gotta be so toxic?
-J

Attached: C1ADEB493FBE4123A1D6D497F848F029.jpg (1063x948, 72K)

I cannot connect to anyone, I will never be cherished by anyone, and I hope to spend the rest of my days secluded and in pursuit of perfection in my craft.

Attached: doomer2.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

J
idk whats wrong with you but its not fair for me and anyone else you interact with to be insulted and pushed away like that. blah blah blah im depressed, yeah i know and i was always there for you and yet you still blow up on me for no reason? and then months later we run into each other again and you apologize for what you did and try to excuse your behavior but it has happened maybe 3 times already?? please get some help.
A