>"yes please"
>she says i'm the rudest date she's ever had
>"let's never speak again"

bro i dont even know

Attached: christ.jpg (320x240, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2274648/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats what you get for dating normie foids from tinder who are literally only there to get free lunch and to swindle people like you

thats good man. dont let people walk all over you. you seem to already know that though. expect plenty more of that from tinder

it's a felony to have a vape pen?

Damn. You did nothing wrong. She's just a piece of shit. I wouldn't reccomend using Tinder desu

Sounds like a stupid cunt. Keep trying though user, evenutally you'll find someone who isn't a garbage human being.

Weed vape, I'm guessing

yea but even then it's just a paraphanelia charge i would think

Tinder sucks unless you're looking for a quick lay.

if she was really that much fatter id already be on the verge of calling it off but still might go out of politeness - if she was nice to talk to. id tell her to go immediately if she pulled out that weed stick

>this is a felony to own. Mind if I take a hit?
How old was she? It was probably a felony for you to go on a date with her.

it was a weed vape. chick wore an obama shirt that im pretty sure said STONER on it too. that was her whole personality, she wanted to grow weed as her job
"just"
she said the same shit. i don't want any fucking felonies.
that was my plan but she was just vile the entire time. reeked of weed and perfume
18, me as well

>foids
Stop using this fucking reddit word, just use whore or cunt or something but foid is 100% r/braincels reddit speak.

t.moid

>tfw incels.co has more edge than Jow Forums now

OK Grandpa Simpson, whatever you say

Retarded bootlicker
You deserve your virginity

>Rejoin Tinder against my better judgment
>After 10 hours open it up only to up to see this
>start swiping, after 26 matches maybe 3 of them were legit; rest were bots, 40 miles away, or both
I never fucking learn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-211101_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 510K)

yeah because i definitely want to lose my virginity to someone who reeks of weed and perfume. buddy i've got SOME standards

>if you don't like weed you must love cops
>you can't not break the law and also lose your virginity.
>you must always take risks and rebel in order to be normal

You did the right thing, fella. No smoking in the car. Also you avoided some dudeWEED retard so you're probably out on top getting rid of her as fast as you did

just went on a tinder date. properly the worst experience i've ever had

>guy looks even worse than his incel pfp
>get in his car
>pull out a vape pen after a bit to get the edge off, ask politely if I can vape, he says yes, even spergs deserve a chance yknow
>politely inform him I am smoking potentially legally problematic vape jews bc im just that nice
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't smoke in my car" the"guy" starts shouting as if i murdered his dog
>shocked, have to raise my voice to even talk since he's shouting so much
>he now is saying autistic stuff? i don't get it
>uncomfortable drive to the pizza place
>in midst of massive awkward silence, through the drive he offers to take me back
>"FUCK Yes yes yes yes please"
>tell him he's the rudest date she's ever had
>"let's never speak again yikes"

Attached: disgusted-girl.jpg (957x638, 63K)

probably what happened on her end. must've been shitty from both sides. i don't think i sperged out much i was pretty chilled out until she said that it was a fckn felony to own, that put me on edge.
exactly. her entire personality was "i want to grow weed one day, i love weed, i'm a stoner chick." it gets fucking irritating when that's your core interest. i can't "get into" weed, if that makes sense.
she said i was treating her like a criminal when i told her to not vape in the car. i told her multiple times i was fine with her smoking just don't fucking do it in my CAR

is that pic from the first 2nd or third?

i liked the first better than the other 2

there was no 3rd hellboy, but i believe its from the 2nd

imdb.com/title/tt2274648/
unless u mean it's not a """real""" hellboy but even then the other 2 suck too and rape the source material

no i mean its not the same continuity
pretty based opinion though. the first 2 are fun but definitely not accurate.

can we get back to talkin about my shite tinder date?

I've been on two and would repeat neither.
A month ago: Went on a coffee/turned lunch date with a woman who as in OP was considerably heftier than in her pictures. She had a flat and sardonic personality. It was mildly interesting hearing about what life was like where she was from, a part of the country from which I haven't met many people. The restaurant's food was pretty horrible. I went in with low expectations, and I was in pretty poor shape myself; I hadn't slept at all the night before because I hadn't been able to find a hotel room, a long story in itself. I was thinking "I'll be damned if I don't turn this conversation into a date, after everything that happened this weekend". Afterwards, I cursed the waste of time. All in all, it was the worst weekend I had in a few years. However, I went out of it thinking, at least I know not to do this again.

Then a few years ago, I went on a few dates with a Chinese woman who was studying in the US. It was certainly better than the aforementioned, though she was fairly weird. She loved red meat, and would eat as much of it as she could, maybe also having a few grains, but hardly any vegetables or fruits. I think the meat-based diet was messing with her digestion/health. She had pretty bad gas, and she looked a bit sickly, like her face was moist/cold/clammy. She had a dog in her apartment, completely untrained. It was a writhing/twisting ball of energy. Her entire apartment still completely stunk from the dog relieving itself a number of times in the past. The dog was the perfect picture of health. She said she spoiled it and that it ate better than she did, and I certainly believed her. When it jumped on me, she yelled that she would turn it into a hot pot. She was pretty funny, full of jokes, and was also very deliberate about proving she was independent, paying for half of the dinners, etc. She would have let me sleep with her if I had said I would stay with her, but I didn't feel like lying.

>installed tinder 6 months ago
>one match
>we messaged for a day, gradually she seemed like a bit of a cunt so I never suggested doing anything
>she unmatches me
>now
>still no other matches despite looking every couple of days
>swipe left on most, don't want to waste their time on a loser like me OR they're hamplanets

Tinder doesn't work for below average males because it's a female market. The only women who HAVE to be there are 30+ single mothers and lard lumps with their own gravitational pull. Every other chick has total free reign to pick and choose and gets a hundred messages a minute. They don't 'chance' a match, they swipe right to choose immediately.
Christ I hate women.

well i hate to be like this but i am normally considered slightly above average, 6.5-7.

>slightly above average, 6.5-7.
so, incel tier?
disposable at every level

god what do i have to do to get a date with abe sapien

i think incel tier is below average, though? those guys aren't getting anything. average is average, those people usually end up with someone

Well, you'll need to engineer a fish person first.

it's fucking hard work even if you're looking for a quick lay. brothel > tinder

not really honestly if you open up with it you'll usually get it. it's the actually connecting with people part that's just dreadful.

i've been on two dates over the past 10 or so days.

first one we planned to meet after i finished work so i come into the city and she messages saying she's already met up with a girlfriend of hers but she'll be free later. so i get drunk maybe drunker than i should have at a bar. a girl there was learning against me and touching my leg as i kept on checking my phone to see if the date had given me an eta yet. girl notices that i'm looking at tinder and says that she hates me. date shows up and we drink wine under a bridge and after the 3rd bottle i tell her to kiss me. we make out a lot and catch a train back to mine but shes on her period and i pass out. next day walk her to the station but has now ghosted me. tfw i should have just banged the girl at the bar.

fuck her asshole then.

second date was with a girl who had already established we should just be friends as im leaving the country in a month. i once again down some drinks before we meet and we go together to a restaurant. i ordered the super sized burrito and she gets a regular one but cant finish her's so i make sure it doesn't go to waste. her gay friend turns up and she makes a quick exit but in doing so pays for the bill. it was all over pretty quickly but was full of burrito but really horny. idk keep on keeping on i guess

>18
Thats code for not 18 yet

Why isn't so hard to just call a whore a whore? Why dress it up with stupid bullshit?

is tinder really filled with as many underage girls as you faggots make it seem?

>incel tier is below average, though?
depends
> those guys aren't getting anything. average is average, those people usually end up with someone
okay but they end up after much effort with leftovers, they're not the "first pick", and in constant risk of being replaced since they're... average

>as many underage girls as you faggots make it seem
no, only roughly 25% of women are underage

see you have to be smart if you're using Tinder.
Never spend more than 5 dollars on a date, this includes gas. If you can't walk to meet her, don't go. Never get anything more than like a coffee, and never buy one for her.

Attached: 1567221488429.png (450x450, 461K)

I've been on 4 dates in my life. The last one was with a girl I met on here and I sperged out so hard I never got a second date

I did get to hold her hand tho. shit was cash

Attached: 1565745778508.gif (540x545, 530K)

bitch asks "do you mind" and then you tell her that you do mind and she gets pissy? i'd fuckin slap her at that point

Not him but Texas yes. 5 grams of hash oil is mandatory minimum 5 years in prison. LA that's like a week worth of medicine.

no read the 3d, OP admitted to sperging out only when she cracked the joke about being a felony, had given the ok b4
so OP had a tism fit

she wasn't joking about it being a felony, i said i was ok with her smoking as long as it didn't interrupt her daily life and become an issue, this chick wanted to take fat rips in my car

>i said i was ok with her smoking as long as it didn't interrupt her daily life and become an issue
you said that to a woman you JUST met?

Attached: Dh2kSGyUcAA2EOm.jpg (639x639, 38K)

what did you want me to say? smoke all you want constantly? i told her what i was comfortable with. if we were going to have a relationship, y'know what i mean, we'd have to set boundaries at some point.