Anger Thread General - Fuck off trannies edition

Vent about shit that pisses you off, share stories, do the anger test, i don't fucking know

idrlabs.com/anger/test.php

Attached: 20190901_015658.jpg (1080x545, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/dark-triad/test.php
idrlabs.com/pooh-pathology/test.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I absolutely hate the sound of people chewing

Same, close your fucking mouth already. Fucking mouth breathers

I fucking HATE the fact that satanic pedo jews are ruling the world and killing kids. I hate this people so fucking much. Kids could be getting raped as I'm writing this post fuck fuck this shit is so fucked

i agree , too bad America harbours most of them

And the trauma that getting raped leaves turns them into faggot pedos repeating the cycle...

Attached: 1567232080212.jpg (705x705, 45K)

I honestly have no idea why pedophilia and child sexual abuse aren't punishable by death, and a slow painful one so the motherfuckers could spend the last few minutes of their disgusting lives feeling a fraction of the pain they inflict on their victims

i'll get mad because of a fucking i m a g i n a r y scenario

Attached: anger.png (590x290, 22K)

You already know why user...

yeah I do, it's just so fucking depressing that I wish I didn't

Jews are indeed ruling the world, but their infiltration extends well beyond some sadistic, vague abuse of kids. They subvert and corrupt every single aspect of society so that is multiple times worse than it would be with someone more altruistic in their position.

I fucking hate stoners and people who smoke weed in general. I have no reason to yet for some reason it just fills me with immeasurable anger thinking about it and the people who do it. Just everything to do with it.

even people who use it medicinally? I get migraines, and marijuana helps relieve the pain pretty quickly

I hate you in particular delusional fuck take your medicine

Nah medically I don't really give a shit. It's pretty much just recreational users.

Yeah, they're all like "bruh, muh weed man! I'm a gangsta ACAB"

I get mad because everything and everybody sucks to the extent that it must be on purpose.

Attached: anger.png (590x290, 23K)

I despise willingly ignorant pawns like you much more, fucking hang yourself kike puppet. You impressionable, media indoctrinated drones are useless.

I was a lot angrier last week but now I'm somewhat OK. My mood has been at a constant relaxed/somewhat stressed 6

>20% External Rage
>75% Internal Rage

Attached: 1528569584317.jpg (632x403, 31K)

bpd tingz

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-014338_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1488, 284K)

America is the main exporter for the torture of little babies.
I'm getting out of this sick hellhole ASAP

WHY ARE YOU AGAINST CUTTING AND SUCKING ON A BABY'S BLOODY DICK, YOU ANTISEMITIC BIGOT?!

I fucking hate bootlickers. They make excuses for everything and always want to one-up everything.
>well my life is worse, so you shouldn't complain
Fuck them. The world doesn't revolve around their stupid hugbox. Even people in Africa don't do this fucking bullshit

based schizoid
You are not immune to propaganda.

>hostile outlook
Sounds about right

I actually get enraged from memories going years back sometimes to the point where I actually start blacking out.

Attached: Capture.png (841x442, 36K)

i used to have anger issues when i was little but i think i'm just slightly autistic now
>Vent about shit that pisses you off
being told the same thing multiple times

Attached: aaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (708x397, 32K)

Isn't "internal anger" just anxiety?

Attached: 11111.png (635x348, 28K)

No, it's anger that you don't show and that you keep bottled until you explode. An emotional kamikaze

*seethes at you*

Attached: anger.png (590x290, 22K)

Kid named Mia changes name to Elliot
She doesnt shower because she thought that smelling like shit is what boys do
Whenever the principal needed to talk to only the guys she would come and it pissed everyone off.
Emotionally unstable cunt made out with their girlfriend in public just to make boomers and their young kids uncomfortable.
If you accidentally called her the wrong pronoun she'd try and get one of her ghetto friends to beat you up or harass you
Constantly brought up being trans and whenever there was any little problem she would claim she was oppressed.
Generally just really annoying and a bitch

So it is anxiety.

Just thinking of that "thing" made me mad

Attached: d63.jpg (229x260, 26K)

people are just fucking retards

Attached: me.png (590x290, 23K)

behold
the eternal anglo

Attached: anger.jpg (828x361, 29K)

>You are not immune to propaganda.
Yes I am, don't speak for me and try to assume I'm as mentally fragile and predictable as you are.

>begin test
>get 5 questions in and it redirects me into some ad bullshit
Nope nope nope nope fuck you dickhead

>anger arousal
This has nothing to do with sexual arousal I assume.

Attached: www.idrlabs.com_anger_test.php.png (1350x3767, 841K)

>imagine not using adblock and acting all surprised when you get an ad

thx op that gave me something to think about for a few. Wish there was a depression thread

I cant get mad. But I sure wish I could

About what I was expecting, honestly. 'Tism either helps of makes things a lot worse depending on the situation.

Attached: anger.png (676x490, 39K)

idrlabs.com/dark-triad/test.php
idrlabs.com/pooh-pathology/test.php

Well about what I figured. Had I taken this test 15 years ago I would have been way worse, I've had anger problems since I was a little kid. I only started to chill out after high school. The last time I exploded in a fit of rage was actually recently, because of how stressful my job is. At this point only that level of stress can make me lose my temper in front of other people now. I'm ordinarily very calm.

Attached: anger.jpg (772x453, 58K)

Shocking results!

And also a shitty crop.

Attached: autism.png (1349x2609, 268K)

Anxiety has nothing to do with anger.

And finally the edgelord test.

Attached: dark.png (718x547, 36K)

You're such a good boy user. I hope you get tendies. I have to lie and manipulate to get tendies.

Attached: edgelord.jpg (699x458, 37K)

girls(male) are infinitely better than girls(female) in every measurable way.
I hate that roasties and christcucks can't accept this and resort to cyberbullying, shilling, political lobbying, murder ETC just to hide from the truth..

Attached: TrapThatYouWouldFuckAndGetFuckedByBeHonestYouFag.jpg (1000x1514, 528K)

>hello fellow robots i hate trannies just like you do!
>proceeds to datamine
Fuck off Cambridge Analytica

I just want to burn this damn world to the ground. Life was a mistake. Not just my life. Not just human life. All life is a mistake and should be wiped clean.

>"YOU CAN'T MAKE A THREAD AND PUT A TEST IN IT!!! YOU'RE A SHILL, A SHILL I TELL YOU!! I LOVE TRANNIES, HOW DARE YOU INSULT THEM!!!!"

Attached: images.png (232x217, 9K)

>be me
>angry all the time
>rage
>everything I see is red
>all I see is red
>close my eyes
>all I see is red still
I just feel this shit boiling inside me all the time, with no real release. I dont know why

>if you don't support me cutting my dick off, taking pills more dangerous than LSD and forcing you to call me a woman you're a roastie and a chfistcuck!! It's not like I'm completely different from a woman both physically and genetically!

Attached: 1567257404535.png (693x598, 201K)

I just hate myself dawg

Attached: 83E6934C-ECC6-4295-829F-065590AE8663.jpg (640x450, 64K)

Apparently I'm a schizo

Attached: 20190901_062546.jpg (928x728, 235K)

A hundred times this, nothing can redeem a mouth breather or an open mouth chewer.
That's not what schizoid means, stop trying to use big words if you can't use them properly.

>babby's first seethe

casuals. Fuck off robot nigger

Attached: angeryery.png (679x386, 32K)

this is actually dead on
I get mad at all kinds of shit, but only a little mad so I bitch about it for 5 seconds then I'm back to normal

Attached: wVl4h5s[1].png (750x344, 60K)

im the absolute opposite haha
i get annoyed about a lot and its quite easy to make me angry but i keep it relatively cool.
i only ever let it out on the person doing it or when im on my own

Attached: angery.png (765x355, 39K)

>christcucks
>b-but muh christian boomers!!!11!1
I don't hate trannies for religious reasons, I hate them for their subversive nature in which they expect everyone to go by their guidelines, and then proceeding to start a shitstorm the moment someone calls them by their biological gender. They lack any sense of dignity and act in a extremely contradicting manner as evidenced by your post.
>cyberbullying
You're complaining about cyberbullying on Jow Forums, cyberbullying can only hurt someone when they let it hurt them in which case they shouldn't even be participating in society to begin.Now go ahead and kill yourself. On a side note it's my personal opinion that cyberbullying protects the internet from normalfags and roasties keeping it relatively anonymous and discouraging people from posting their own fucking face everywhere.
>shilling
Look at the current state of Jow Forums and your own fucking post you subhuman, tranny pushers have arrived here in 2017, an unwelcome force they started an operation the organized using discord and flooded the board sometimes taking up about 30 threads shilling HRT, very few robots actually fall for this shit but their frequent circle jerking and self bumping keeps their shit spam threads up.
>political lobbying
I never heard of any examples of this.
>murder
Once again, I have not heard of any cases of trannies being murdered for being trans.

Attached: 1551899594971.png (1280x1280, 868K)

>taking pills more dangerous than LSD
>more dangerous than LSD
>LSD
>dangerous
if you unironically believe LSD is physically dangerous, or even mentally dangerous when used responsibly, then you're almost definitely retarded.
Not a tranny by the way.

It can't be a coincidence that such a large percentage of trap pics show mutilated foreskins. I've noticed it also when people post oil drillers. If you are born into a family of good goyim willing to offer their babies' flesh to their masters, they're also going to be more receptive to their indoctrination about sex and race.

>internal anger is really high
sounds about right

Attached: Capture.png (847x526, 35K)

Honestly not very surprised just normies who are cunts just annoy the fuck out of me

Attached: Anger.jpg (686x362, 47K)

So uh is this bad

Attached: 20190901_073247.jpg (718x997, 159K)

what does this mean anons
FUCKING ROBOT REEE

Attached: dark.png (740x579, 33K)

>what does this mean anons
It means you're an edgy cunt and should probably calm down.

Most of the time I ignore this shit too but
>97% sadism
what the fuck nigger if anything I was trying to tilt my choices towards narcissism
sometimes I just get an inexplainable urge to hurt people

>angrier than average
I never asked for this and I always hate myself for it.

Attached: I am a monster.jpg (720x1006, 197K)

I honestly think that you'd have to be lobotomized or lying through your teeth to get scored as average or below average in this test.

user this is me
>97% sadism
>87% hostile outlook
>53% total score
life is suffering