If I dump my 5 1/2 month pregnant gf because she is giving me a daughter, would that make me a nigger?

If I dump my 5 1/2 month pregnant gf because she is giving me a daughter, would that make me a nigger?

Attached: 4BD09985-E8E3-4186-95A4-A6CE9861807B.jpg (538x638, 70K)

how old what?

Attached: 05B7260C-0DE4-409A-AACA-B7DFC1400385.jpg (456x632, 47K)

Op you'll still have to pay child support

You shouldn't do that. That's terrible

no that is based. You shouldnt be bringing another roastie into this earth

The shit you post here makes you think you have bpd

Shut the fuck up right now london

You should consider taking the advice of anonymous trannies on the internet regarding fatherhood and morality. Oh wait... ya you're a nigger regardless

Attached: 1541481144507.jpg (453x563, 28K)

By the description you gave of yourself you're already a nigger, hopefully your daughter gets adopted by someone nice.

Shut the fuck up Trondheim, you cant talk to me like that

Yes. Whether boy or girl ypu should raise them well. Love them, and teach them good morals, and the important lessons you've learned in life. Like how to not become a tranny avatar faggot on r9k. Or to not be a roastie whore. You can be a part of the solution. or the problem your choice ultimatetly user.

Dude, you're always trying to make me feel guilty but I won't. I'm taking this seriously because if i invest my time in this girl, i better have a good girl. I know I won't because... look at you. Schizo and sheltered. If i raise her with freedom, she will be the typical roast i hate so
much. I rather not be in her life if this was to happen. Seriously, stop trying to make me feel bad.

Attached: 79F334B6-95E6-4ED7-8920-7BC1E51A29F4.jpg (1061x720, 80K)

youre a fucking liar now
you cant find a babys gender out on the 1/2 month

kill yourself, and I actually believe you at first

5th month retard. Fifth and a half month RETARD AHHHHHH

Attached: 08C10344-B3C3-451C-AAD2-EAC080A24774.jpg (789x720, 97K)

based, dont listen to him , cut all ties and move far away if you can

What the fuck are you even trying to say? What does this have to do with how I am?
>I might fail, so I won't even try
Is that your logic here? Would it be different with a boy?

Attached: E.png (600x600, 152K)

Calling the cops, unacceptable to diddle five year olds you fucking whacko.

lmao why do you always delete your posts. youre such a psycho
the post im replying to gets deleted

I don't delete them. It's just illegal to be an avatarfag.

Attached: 36.png (441x595, 121K)

Wow you better not become a "Jow Forums raise a a daughter" kind of dad. Take responsibility, stop being a shitty avatarposter, marry your girl, raise your child, make sure she becomes an educated and free woman capable of doing whatever she wants in this world. You cannot control the will of those around you, your children will diverge based on who they are around and just normal pressures of life. Just guide her and love her. And yes, if you leave her you are a nigger and I will do everything in my power to dox your twink-mode, chink, discord-using ass so the cops can arrest you for not paying child support

Because no matter what my daughter will always be female. Females are fickle. Even if she become a fembot like you, then im a failure of a father for raising a retard like you. I rather not raise one but ill leave it to my baby mama to.

Attached: D15D0FFF-300B-4566-BED6-26F0997F1C85.jpg (312x640, 43K)

No, that would make you a Chad.

Do you really want this huge financial and emotional burden in your life? Leave. If she doesn't get an abortion then the decision to keep the burden is entirely on her. Her choice, not your problem.

OFC you won't. I'm guessing she's the only pussy you've ever gotten and are terrified of being alone again, so you'll create all kinds of delusions to convince yourself bullshit like "well leaving her would jus b rong"

Attached: 2fd7e8bc1ba48610.gif (320x237, 746K)

No, you'd be worse than a nigger because you are able to ponder the question while they don't. You have no excuse to abandon your daughter. With that said, and never ever tell this to your girlfriend: After around 3 months, secretly take a few hairs and take 2 separate fatherhood test in different locations (ideally cities, if accessible). If it's yours, then carry on... if not, present your hypothetically whore gf with proof and leave.

that's stupid, the more girls there are the less men suffer from loneliness

>Take responsibility
>make sure she becomes an educated and free woman capable of doing whatever she wants in this world
>And yes, if you leave her you are a nigger and I will do everything in my power to dox your twink-mode, chink, discord-using ass so the cops can arrest you for not paying child support

cringe and cuckpilled. 99% chance the fetus isn't his. even if it were, a girl is absolutely useless except for her holes.

>a fembot like you
cringe and cringepilled. you deserve your ugly, cheating "GF" and pregnant-by-13 daughter.

Attached: whiteknight.jpg (450x698, 87K)

You are reading this post right now and you are also a massive faggot.

By not being in her life you're guaranteeing she's doomed. Also, you're going to be stuck paying to raise her not matter what - you may as well make an attempt to raise her right.

You seem bipolar Avatarfag. One day you're miserable about it, the next you're excited, then rinse and repeat

Stop deleting your posts Trond-glodyte. Admit you are gay and a retard. Thanks gn

I second this, theyre too scared to fight

Or. OR. You could stop being retarded and use this magical tool called the archive.
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54186311
You could also familiarise yourself with the rules to know exactly why my posts get deleted. Damn newfags need to be spoonfed everything.

Attached: 33.png (448x593, 123K)

Bullshit tranny. You deleted them yourself.

See? Obviously too scared to fight. Get naynayed you slutternut. Haha im gonna fuck your mom idiot.

I second this too, youre on a roll son. Im so proud.

Tranner btfo'd