Women in 2019

>women in 2019

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-02-30-18-278_com.instagram.android.png (720x1280, 1.49M)

Yeah, we know, your fatass wont touch anything under 600 calories and 28g of sugar

Literally all she did was cut one tomato and then made a picture to flaunt on Instagram. Absolute worthless, useless trash.

Once realistic AI dolls are a thing, women like this will suicide en masse. Good fucking riddance.

Meant for the autistic projecting fatass

>he thinks those are croutons
bread has holes numbnuts, that's tofu
good job falling for her trick

nice dubs, there's guacomole there too. I wish more anons cooked for themselves once in awhile. I wouldn't mind hanging out with other anons and making food and getting drunk and doing cool stuff together desu

>it's a bad thing to cook your own meals
uuh what

And thats why you have to have mommy roll you out of bed in the morning so you can go peepee in the baby bucket

That is a store brought salad.

That does look good though.

It can get pretty comfy sometimes. Mostly it's idiotic, though.

>Cook

This is what happens when a guy has been hand-fed by mommy for 23 years

>food isnt FOOD unless it has a whole stick of butter and has baked in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes and then thrown on a bed of carbs

She probably ate half, threw the rest away, and microwaved some Hot Pockets to finish her meal.

Looks like tomato, arugula, avocado, tofu (or tempeh) maybe some baby spinach.

It's healthy enough, but might be a bit bland.

I don't see the point of eating vegetables if you didn't grow them yourself, alot of other store bought foods that will give you much more calories for cheaper.

ye, it's slow but pretty funposty.

Nothing in that salad is cooked you idiot

based, pesticide free home grown vegetables taste completely different from what you buy at the store.

Bland as fuck just like the bitch who made it - the girlfriend of Connor Murphy

Oh so you eat 0 vegetables we get it

the tofu was clearly prepared in a way most people would refer to ask "cooking"

pouring vinegar on tofu doesn't count as cooking it whore

Attached: 1552177756809.jpg (610x915, 311K)

You know nothing you slut

>guacomole
Avocado

Attached: 1536458580434.png (187x187, 62K)

marinating and pan frying tofu counts as cooking

I know how to cook, which is more than a fat faggot like you can do

>guacomole
see me on the street act like u don't know me

the tofu looks cooked you cooked nigger

ITT: fatties projecting and calling other people fat

Attached: 1554164231140.jpg (479x720, 93K)

Most salads are bland. Salads in general are fucking shit unless you coat it with some form of salad dressing or add some meat into it.
Most people who eat salads eat it because they like to show off that they are healthy, not because they actually enjoy the salad.

Attached: 435636.jpg (184x184, 8K)

The tofu fried itself, right? Fuckwit.