Why don't you just date single mothers, robots?

Why don't you just date single mothers, robots?

Attached: 1543827631875.png (353x638, 337K)

Because most of the incels here cant wipe their own asses without assistance let alone someone elses

>4 kids at 26
The fuck

>Why don't you just date single mothers, robots?
I want the babies to be mine :)

>Tyrone ditched her
honestly makes me feel kinda bad

Since she doesn't look completely used up, and doesn't have tattoos or piercings, and apparently is employed, I'd consider taking a chance and going out on a date with her...if it was four white kids.

Thanks for the belly laugh. What a stupid whore.

My sister is a single mom so I feel for some of them, but a lot of them are thots. Sisters ex husband kept threatening her with suicide until she finally just told him to just fucking do it

What asshole ditches a woman whom he has 4 children with anyway? It's still not my problem but it makes me feel because my dad left when i was 2, i was a mistake.

>implying the kids aren't from four different fathers

Selfish people. Her ex husband had 2 divorces and 3 kids before 30. She married him to escape the severe abuse at our house, and he was in the Marines at the time so he promised her the military wife treatment. Shes stupid for taking the bait, but I understand why she did. In the end, he lost reenlistment from the marines and became a deadbeat drunk while she worked 3 jobs. Still doesnt pay a dime of child support and her children will grow up without a dad. Shame, really.

>>implying the kids aren't from four different fathers

4 kids is a minimum of 4 years. There's no way Tyrone supported this bitch for three of those years. Tyrone HAD to be the father of only the pictured kid.

>he was in the Marines at the time so he promised her the military wife treatment

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Government housing 10 minutes from the beach, paid enough to own a Lexus, security for the family while he was enlisted. Its a good deal for a girl who comes out of a state with nothing but corn and heroin overdoses. You really dont have to be a winner to be better than the people where we come from.

If family was important to her, she would have made a better choice. If the child and wife were important to the father, he would have stuck around. All actions by all parties indicate either low intelligence or low impulse control. In short, I'm not interested in picking up more problems.

i don't date single mothers
i create single mothers

i dont like white women they bother me

brownies belong flushed down the toilet

Fundamentally they're just using me when they don't even respect me as much as men who threw them away like garbage.

I'm really starting to hate mixed-race children.

I didn't used to. They can be kind of cute when they're little. And like everyone else I at one time found their hair fascinating.

But now basically every fucking shopping cart at the supermarket has a mixed-race kid being pushed around by their grandmother in it. Every fucking one. And I live in a state that is less than 3% black.

How the FUCK do those numbers work? How can my state be under 3% black, but every kid in the supermarket is a fucking mulatto being watched by their white grandmother?

>Fundamentally they're just using me when they don't even respect me as much as men who threw them away like garbage.

Yeah, this is true. No matter what ends up happening, on some level they will always be laughing at you on the inside. On some level, you're choice #734, and so far below fucking Tyrone to her that you can't even see Tyrone's asshole from where you are.

>on some level they will always be laughing at you on the inside

Is sneering a form of laughing?

They claim them as white on paper.

>They claim them as white on paper.

But I thought usually mixed-race people claimed to be black for the gibs and the "standing justification to sue anyone speciously at any time" benefits.

>Kids
*Tires screeching in distance*
Not even once

Attached: 1566602183259.jpg (400x400, 37K)

They claim to be black on twitter for asspats but business wise its all Caucasian, baby

most of them are fucking ugly especially as children
only blacks look at them as an upgrade

mulattos always fall in with the lowest denominator as an identity

Any time you're considering hooking up with a girl like this out of desperation, try to imagine what she thought about guys like you while she was getting blacked.

More like contempt and derision, I suppose. Honest laughing is based out of fear or a desire to fit in.

You incels are fucking assholes. This is why no one will fuck you.

People don't have perfect lives. You don't have a perfect life either. Who the FUCK are you virgins to judge this girl?

Look i know this is a bait post but i have a huge issue with single moms. Either they are disfunctional enough to have lost the person who they let cum inside of them or they have shitty choice in men who want nothing to do with them. I dont care if a woman has had sex with 1000 different guys but once she has a kid its a no from me.

They aren't psychics. No one can always foresee the future perfectly. But people still have to live. And sometimes failed relationships are part of living. Sometimes kids are.

They aren't part of YOUR living because before you can have kids you have to have sex. And before you can have a failed relationship, you have to have A RELATIONSHIP.

You can say beggars can't be choosers but avoiding and not enabling a train wreck of a person is the best thing to do.

You racist Jow Forumstards have all been reported.

There is nothing wrong with this woman, or her child, or her ex-husband.

Why raise my kids when I can get some other faggot to do it? God only knows how many kids I got out there, lol...

This is the winning strategy in their particular corner.

absolutely based and infinitely redpilled

I'd only consider it if she was white and had a qt white daughter that would eventually develop a crush on me.

Oooh no, she's ruined

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 11K)

I had step dads and I don't want to do that.

holy fuck that's disgusting, robot.

Either single mothers are
>Completely unloyal
>Extremely stupid
There's no upside to a single mother (expect if they're honestly widows). You should feel insulted if she shows interest in you.

I'm a blackbot getting a bachelor's in mechanical engineering, I'd marry her and help raise the kids honestly.

Attached: 1563484826958.png (350x352, 112K)

Bitch got the psycho eyes

Fuck you coaler. Is what I would say to her.

The end. Maybe pump and dump while wearing a box of condoms and surgical gloves.

>husband
>implying they aren't all from different men

lol just lol

Attached: 1466479842713.jpg (754x1530, 305K)

coalers gonna coal

Attached: 21st-week-of-pregnancy-we-know-the-babys-sex-magda-pegowska-2-years-ago-49-163-views-subskrybuj-kome (640x276, 16K)

Today I followed a 39 year old blonde around a creek while she picked up pretty rocks with her little boy child, she told me she also had an 18 year old son. I just saw her and didn't leave her alone because it looked like she had bolt on tits, her bikini too was that firm (only the top, eh). After our long walk I didn't even get her number but I might try and find her house nearby so we can go on more nature quests. The feeling of lovesickness is so strong, why was I so casual and not get her tits in my hands tonight? Why.. why.. my love..

What a sad ass she has.. my love.

Why is it blonde women who fall for the whole black people have big dicks meme just to end up with Tyrone out of the picture and two butt ugly mulatto kids?

Attached: 43452667.jpg (491x498, 37K)

reported to where? quit being a nigger

Attached: pepe135.png (420x420, 16K)

Given there hasn't been a virgin birth recently I'm guessing zero lol

>Girl in the picture

i genuinely pity you for not realizing that you are the minority on this site. even though you are a supreme niggerfaggot, i commend your bravery in trying to clean a sewer with a toothbrush.

I feel bad for her kids,
Imagine growing up poor, (probably) bullied, (probably) depressed, just because their mom can't keep her legs closed,
It's not their fault if they have a shitty life

God i hate roastie

A single mother is a huge redflag that she makes shitty choices in men and in life in general. Having to clean up her mess is not appealing to me at all.

not only that but you are some disgusting mutt that no one wants

This remind grug of cuckoobird who lay eggs nest for another bird to hold, grug no want to be cuckoo holder.
Tyroogabooga try this trick every springtime, me not fall into the snare so easy as the mans who chew soisoi plant

Attached: grug.jpg (512x288, 16K)

tyrone gets around bruh

shut up griff

and...it was worth getting up and browsing to 4chin on this beautiful sunny sunday

Attached: 1542297705430.png (600x485, 195K)

I can't get single moms to even say "hi" to me. Same with other women supposedly in my league. I doubt even an ogre with ten kids would want me

Presuming she got pregnant as soon as she could after giving birth, Tyrone could have been the father for all four. 9 months of pregnancy x 4 = 36 months.

>date single mothers
Might as well go gay and get me a man who will earn as much if not more money than me and not have kids to spend it on until we pay a surrogate to carry our babies to term

>date single mothers
>have to deal with THAT thing every day
no thanks jew

I guess single mothers are okay to date if you have children of your own and are divorced or a widower. They are not acceptable otherwise unless you are a weak-willed bottom-feeder who simply must have a bitch in his life.

You still don't know that user, women are whores. My mom had 5 kids with 4 different men.

Can confirm, My mom wasted her life by getting pregnant because she wanted to get her cunt stretched out by my dad. I wasn't supposed to happen. Now she tries to live her dream out through her kids.

You do know you could do better than this right?
Well unless you're a 27+ years old virgin of course.

I thought Polish folks were extremely conservative.

i like to think im worth more than someones personal genetic dynasty mogging on me

Because investing resources in another man's offspring does not lead to propagation of my own genes.

This has evolved through natural selection to prevent cuckoldry - a threat to males since they risk expending resources to support the biological offspring of others.

I may be a desperate loser who once spent 10 hours masturbating while covered in olive oil, but at least I'm not desperate enough to date a bitch like the one in OP's pic.

and I bet 4 baby daddies all black

I bet it's more than that and she don't even know which ones are the fathers

I see the same thing user. Where I live it is 97% white, upper middle class and the closest concentration of black folk is a 40 minute drive. Well you don't see any black men driving around town so these white girls are driving to see them.

Even then he can do much, much better
Single mothers are almost as bad as dating literal hookers

If she had one kid and single maybe its was a sloppy drunk mistake and she didn't want to abort, thinking the black guy would stay around but this one made 4 mistakes, I don't think so, sounds like a pattern of behavior to me.

Conservative women are the biggest coalburners. For all their anti-white male rage, liberal women seem to have strict white boys only dating policies.

Ann Coulter = black boyfriend
AOC = white ginger bf

Attached: 1537217758360.jpg (1518x1334, 966K)

No woman can really know what she needs until she knows for certain what she doesn't want.

sure you do big boy, I am sure you create a lot of them.

In the Norf of England its even worse.

Has anyone else noticed every popular online model seems to be mixed these days? Young girls are being told you cant be cool without having some black in you, heritage or cock-wise.

Shes so fucking ugly lmao. Whats with the psycho mouth? Bet he is into CBT.

Whoah, it's almost as if they're not anti-white.

Attached: 1553639025921.png (922x715, 282K)

Why the fuck would a woman post a picture of her kid in her tinder profile? Thats like a dog whistle for pedophiles. Single mothers themselves dont disgust me, especially if they have good reason. Its the bringing strange men into a house where your children are and leaving them vulnerable to abusers and predators because you were cock hungry that repulses me.

most of the country yes, the capital on the other hand is pretty much a liberal tumor, idk why maybe they just want to get on the nerves of everyone else
on the other hand most ppl dont really care what color are you either, its not backwards west here, they just might not want to take you into their family at most, well family is quite important for the older generation at least so its not so easy to get into it

I've seen some cute poos, and she is not one. That guy could be doing way better.

Attached: sarah jeong bf.png (1682x756, 1.37M)