Have you considered moving far far away?

Have you considered moving far far away?
>mfw maybe I won't be this much of a loser in another country.

Attached: 1567294013041.webm (640x640, 562K)

Was considering New Zealand just because I like the aussies and nobody would find or care about me there

Yes, but my country is so large that another state would be like a new country.

I live very near Florida but I would like to live in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Washington or Oregon.

>Have you considered moving far far away?
don't consider my self a loser, far from it.
I might have to move, it all depends on what schools accepts me next year.

I look to new zealand myself.
I just don't know wht i would do, you know? I'm a loser high school drop out with no skills, new zealand has no exports, meaning no shitter job for me, maybe i can become a fisherman or something. Fuck, i'm so fucked, i'm so majorly fucked.

>new zealand has no exports
They do but its not massive.

Yeah, that's what i meant, i don't actually believe they literally don't export anything. I guess the implication didn't translate over text.

If you move somewhere else, you have no baggage you know. Nobody knows your history, you can reinvent yourself.

yes, I plan to, to disappear from my family and their expectations, judgment, shaming, gossip, and generally manipulative behavior

>mfw maybe I won't be this much of a loser in another country.
N-no, user. Life doesn't work that way.

You carry your baggage with you, where ever you go. It's not like you can drop it all off some place and ditch your problems.

Attached: 584vmy6s07rz.jpg (640x640, 63K)

I did. I moved to the other side of the world, and things worked out pretty well. I have a job I like and I met and got married to someone I love with all my heart.

Where did you move?

Originality 100%

That would work for losers that are not mentally deranged or mentally destroyed. If your mind is fucked up, it will be fucked up everywhere, moving to another place won't change that.

I moved to Japan. It's pretty darn nice, and it suits my (borderline antisocial) personality well.

And what do you do there? From the USA?

I would if I was rich or had a degree

I'm fleeing the US just as soon as I'm able. This country screwed me every which way for NOTHING

I'm an assistant English teacher in public school. A lot of people like to make fun of it, but it's a very rewarding job if you put the effort in. Yep, I'm from America.

But muh america and guns?

Attached: oil.jpg (1080x1191, 95K)

And do you have a japanese girlfriend too?

Fuck America. What a fucking shithole. Everything about this country was a scam

How does one emigrate to a comfy Nordic country?

1) Buy a ticket plane.
2) Take the plane to that country.
3) Find a job or a friend that let you live in his house.

Well, a Japanese husband, yes.

Is it that easy? Also I'm ass at making friends.

Yes but because I hate US pol and gov. No where else is safe because of niggers, Muslims and Islamist.

better than London, Venezuela, or china

My baggage is that some guy who was a friend of a friend stole an old cellphone of mine and leaked all the nudes my ex LDR girlfriends had sent me over the years that i had stashed in that phone. They all assumed it was me and they formed a facebook group about me then proceeded to ruin my life by spreading rumors about me, vandalizing my property and getting people to stalk me they even had the guy hack my computer when i was oblivious to it all and have been stalking me ever since.
I think if i move to a different country and change my name then i would have effectively left the baggage behind, i would just have to stay low for a while, since they would publish all my cringy texts on here and my cringy pictures, i know all of you would make fun of me. I would have to basically disappear off the face of the earth for years, then reemerge when everything died out. It's too bad you guys are such dicks, you'd probably go out of your way to find me, were i to get exposed for having done the retarded stuff i did on the "deep web" and just my general posts on here.

Sometimes they make threads taunting me, asking stuff like "what if everyone you knew got to read all the stuff you post on here? " or "what if someone showed your coworkers all your posts" stuff like that. They've already showed them the stuff i post and everyone in the city i lived has seen it too.

You think moving might help? i'd have to be very secretive about it all.

Then just find some job or go there like a tourist and then you see what you can do there. I don't know if you can go to Sweden for example and stay there as a hobo forever. If you are from the EU you can think. Where are you from?

I did, it is not all it is cooked up to be. I was in the Garin Tzabar and now serve in the IDF. I like the new surroundings, I spoke Hebrew already so I fit in pretty okay, but you'll find the culture is pretty different no matter where you go and it can make you feel isolated. Also getting women, if you could not get a gf in your home country going overseas will not help you. Finally you will find that people are different no matter where you go. I was very patriotic about defending the glory of Eretz Israel but as I got around I found a lot of de-motivators who were drafted and just trying to finish out their term. I guess all organizations are human, and all humans are different. But if you start thinking everyone in your new host country is gonna be really into X then you are wrong. Don't think that just cuz you lift out of a country and move somewhere else that it'll all be milk and honey for you. That being said definitely get the opportunity to travel when you can!

Don't you need a work permit for a job?

the US.

original

He could become a prostitute or something...

My dad's jewish so i've always thought about moving to Israel. Any Aliyaanons mind telling their stories? Also is it true you have to get circumcised to get citizenship?

I doubt.

I don't know. I'm from within the EU. You can move freely within the EU, I think. I think it is like any other country. You go there with a job already prepared or you go there as a tourist and then find something there.

But what do you want to do exactly?

>You can move freely within the EU
I wish I could do this but brexit has ruined it for us britfags

Despair not britfag, now there's a 2% lower chance of getting raped.

I'd work any trade. Electrician, plumber, HVAC, trucking, whatever really.

Damn, never thought about that. You guys are just stuck on that island now. There was a website where you could get a free ride to an other country to work at a farm, its riddled with normies and unless you're a mimmic and can blend in with neurotypicals then you probably won't get accepted. but that's a rout you could look at for finding a job in an other country.

>I wish I could do this but brexit has ruined it for us britfags
You don't have something similar inside the Commonwealth?

Search in the internet for jobs in Scandinavia then.

I believe it's just with Canada, New Zealand and Australia. I rather stay in England if those are my options. Maybe I'll end up moving far up north in Scotland.

I know a person in Aberdeen. You should go there, people are more alternative there hahaha.