Was a feminine boy as a kid, got bullied for it constantly

>was a feminine boy as a kid, got bullied for it constantly
>despite being fairly young I knew my parents were disappointed in me
>have no friends and depressed due to all of this
>spend all my time playing video games and browsing the internet as escapism for years
>come across Jow Forums, browse /b/ for a long time, at some point I read a thread about 'traps'/transsexuals, some posting cute ones and others who are ones posting stories and such
>decide I want to be a girl like them
>tell my parents this, they're apprehensive but eventually give in, send me to therapy
>eventually get hormone blockers then hrt, become a cute girl in under a year, the only thing I had to do was fix my eyebrows a bit and I passed flawlessly
>start at a new highschool
>people treated me well now that I was a girl, get friends and guys liking me, finally happy
>eventually get a bf, don't do any sex stuff since I still had a dick
>eventually come out to him
>he's weirded out but stays with me, doesn't tell anyone
>life goes on, still with him for years
>eventually become old enough to get SRS, use money I had saved from my job and some money I asked for from my bf to get it
>surgery goes well, leave my bf now that I'm comfortable as myself and pass flawlessly in every way
>the only people who know I'm actually a guy are my parents and my old bf but he's been a loser with no friend evr since HS ended so it doesn't matter

Attached: it1OG46.jpg (960x960, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are two different people you fucking incel

>leaves accepting bf now that he passes as a girl

you posted the same thing a few days ago, moron

Jawline. Look at it.

What are you talking about? I don't see shit on the jawline

It's the area under the face, goes back towards the ears.

You still look like a guy you faggot. Go back to being normal.

i'm glad your genetic line ends with you and that your happy OP

>>the only people who know I'm actually a guy are my parents and my old bf but he's been a loser with no friend evr since HS ended so it doesn't matter
Adams apple. Jaw. Shoulders. Face. Overly done make up. No style. Bad brows. Receding hairline. Bad cheekbones. Big ears. Manly frame. Awful tits. Awful mangled penis.

>No one can tell!

I hope I never become this evil at any moment in my life

>doing what you want with your own life is evil

Attached: 1559673951429.png (360x360, 140K)

so much better as a twink
the terribleand irrepairable fate of western boys in this terrible decade to come

actually looked so cute
could have found a nice and cute boyfriend for life
I don't understand how a person wakes up one day and just decides to ruin his life like this
I rather forget this is a thing and move on, it just makes me ill

Attached: f6nogjk4eey11.jpg (3087x3087, 1.01M)

post some more of these trannies bro

>that hairline
KEK

>that body shape
HAHAHA

>but if I put on make up and take photos in the mirror at home no one will noti-

Fuck everything. Jawline, the hands, the eyes.

God. Pathetic.

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 6K)

>Those jawlines
>Humongous hands
>Awful eyebrows
>Big crooked noses
Yikes.

I'm not op and it's just making me genuinely melancholic to see a young guy destroy himself like this. he was legitimately a 9/10 in the gay world. in my dreams at night we're all in heaven and all of this is undone, no more ilnesses to torment us

no need to be so rude. he still has a soul and he might read this

>no need to be so rude. he still has a soul and he might read this
He is ginger though.

Fucking pathetic.

People take blockers (which reduce IQ and normal developement). Take hormones which cause dangerous changes. Have awful surgery.

Seriously. Fucking post clown world now.

>he still has a soul
And? Soul or not he's still a degenerate retard. He might as well just be another hylic.

The only proof I need that all trannies are mentally deraged is that you somehow look at your picture and think you pass LOL.

You have tits and a lot of makeup, your shoulders/face/hands still scream masculine and I could clock you from a mile away.

Your hands are bigger than mine.

Attached: 1454648237880.gif (214x255, 26K)

for me it's when they are actually good looking young boys and then do something like this and turn into eternal men in drag
the devils claw is deep in the heart of these poor people, there's no other explanation. even in my worst moments I never got half as close to being this destructive, and they're seemingly well and okay with everyday life

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
Jannie you are a fucking tranny

Attached: die you shitty ((game)).gif (480x360, 1.72M)

>in my dreams at night we're all in heaven and all of this is undone, no more ilnesses to torment us
god I wish.