Whats your mile time you queers, currently able to jog a mile in 9 minutes

Whats your mile time you queers, currently able to jog a mile in 9 minutes.

Attached: 1515700014196.jpg (500x771, 57K)

yeah its 11 minuets casue im a fat fucking looser. But i got that from an 18 min at the start of the last year

11 minutes is good for a "fat loser" user, proud of you

i get around 6:30

Nope. I am morbidly obese and out of shape. I don't have a current time and I don't jog. Occasionally i'll leave the house to do chores or go to the store but that's the extent of it.

mines 5 minutes you fucking lardass
please don't tell people you run as a hobby

Start going on walks. I did that out of pure boredom and unrest, I used to be out of breath after short distances and now I can comfortably walk 8 miles.

thanks. I was able last time the teacher had us run 2 laps run 5 minuet half mile. Maybe i can make 10 min this time

bout a 7

You're sprinting retard, do you know what jogging is?

5 is pretty impressive. I can do 6 flat. What routine do you do?

Between 5:30-ish or 7 minutes, depending on the day.

>currently able to jog a mile in 9 minutes.
You fucking fatass.
I was able to do that three months after reconstructive ankle surgery.

If you can't run a single mile in six minutes, go jog slowly off a bridge.

I used to run XC. I ran a 4:45 mile a couple years back (fast for a normie but kinda slow for track). Half marathon PR is 1:15 (5:48 pace). Man I need to get back in shape. I run a few times a week but dont go hard or time myself. I could probably run like a 5:30 mile now but id be dead afterward.

op ask what your mile is though?

5 something a couple months ago. Been working so much I haven't timed myself in awhile
>tfw no gf to night run with

jogging without putting effort for me is 7:30 to 8. if i get the motivation to try i usually get around 6

Attached: CWVN4187[1].jpg (607x1024, 65K)

Thanks for the positive encouragement, even if I don't take your advice.. I do appreciate your pep-talking and kind words.

Attached: chef.png (664x630, 526K)

thats amazing. ive never gotten under a 5 mine is high 5 usually

It's not even to lose weight, since I'm pretty sure that I haven't lost any significant amount of weight, it's just to regain lost mobility. It just feels a lot better to not be out of breath when you walk to the supermarket even if you're still fat

The key is to be light. I had a BMI around 18 and extremely low BF % when I ran those times. I was also running 50 miles a week with lots of speed sessions. You cant be a meathead and expect to run a sub 5 mile easily, even with excellent cardio conditioning.

6:40 but I could do it in 5:50 when I still ran track 2 years ago.

I have been able to hit an 8 minute mile before but that shit kills me. So I guess 9-10 minutes

Last time I ran a mile I was probably 11-12 years old and ran it in 6:49 or 6:59 I think.

4:47
You are all slowpokes. I am fast as fuck.

Attached: original.gif (400x240, 861K)

>spotted the blackie

take him down boys, seeya in the pen

Attached: 23r3f3f3wff.jpg (600x584, 25K)

>just now seeing the 4:45 guy
I will surpass you!

Attached: mai-otome_red_eye.jpg (320x240, 20K)