Why are so many people so mean, Jow Forums? Even people on this site...

Why are so many people so mean, Jow Forums? Even people on this site. Like I know being dicks here is kinda a running thing, but there are some genuine dicks. I just hate being around people.

Attached: apuRope.jpg (255x198, 9K)

Are you the guy with the cat? Some people were mean to you, but others were nice.

i feel you, I hate mean people but sometimes I can be the mean one and i feel horrible after.

why am I like this?

Attached: sad.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Yeah but its an imageboard and you have all these 30yr old fags who have nothing better to do than be a dick here.Dont even get me started on Discord tho which is where if you meet someone on here u usually end up. Discord is much worse its like high school with only the nerds and weebs amplified x100 and more cliques than you can shake a stick at.

>Yeah but its an imageboard and you have all these 30yr old fags who have nothing better to do than be a dick here.

Yeah that's me pretty much. My greatest hope is that with all of my shitposting here, I'm making the world a little worse. That would be ideal.

I know, and it's a new thing, too. Jow Forums used to be kind of joyous and innocent overall, unless you said something really stupid. It was really lighthearted most of the time.
Sometime around 2014, things changed and people started being really mean to each other for no reason.
And now, people are just...so sour. So bitter. It's actually putting me off from posting here. I'm almost afraid now.

Sorry if ive ever been mean to you OP, I do take my anger out on this board sometimes as I do catch some feels and I guess it helps me cope, I dunno

I literally came here to to say THIS. Turns out even all the lovey dovey people on Tumblr are full of hate and anger... Where are all the kind souls who give love, forgiveness, and understanding?... I want to grow alongside someone who speaks softly and fights hate and despair with love and hope....

Attached: 391B2202-D77E-4BBC-92AC-6EBE5B95023F.jpg (593x694, 53K)

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
Sometimes I go on Jow Forums and spew shit I don't even believe in just to get people riled up and start fights. I revel in making people angry at one another and getting people all divided up.
Not even being slightly ironic here; it's quite cathartic and it makes me feel good. I've gotten really good at it, too.
I know exactly which rancid words to finger onto my keyboard to garner maximum (You)s and those words are almost designed to stoke negativity.
I have actively propelled the destruction of this site's culture and for that, I'm sorry.

>one off from
Fucking bullshit, this is absolute fucking bullshit. Is this God's way of telling me I am not forgiven?

I forgive you. If you really mean it and try to grow and be better then I'm sure anyone would forgive you.

You too. I hope you find a good way to cope and to work out stress.

Of course it's a rebuke. Your shitposting pleases no one but yourself, and you actively make everything worse.

Stop being such an over sensitive pussy, your onions is showing and it is fucking disgusting. If you can't handle the IRL bants, then just off yourself virgin.

Nope. What thread are you talking about? I didn't see it.

because you are a little faggot, grow some hair on your balls...

Don't take it to heart. The internet and Jow Forums in particular is just a place for people to say shit they can never in real life. If you want, you can spew shit back and them for some bantz to entertain yourself.

it is okay OP, you have autism and can't keep up with social interactions. just stay in the corner with your dunce hat and pokemon cards

Not cool man, he was just being honest. No need to be a cunt all the time, thats not what banter is

For your sake, I hope they find a cure for autism

I hope they do too, people with autism dont deserve it. Nice subject change though

I've been thinking lately that Jow Forums may be the worst fucking board on this website. every fucking thread on here is just designed to make people feel like fucking shit about themselves, there's hardly any positivity in this board at all. I really need to get the fuck away from here. I spend so much time on this board and honestly all it does is make me 5x as depressed as normal

You need to get confident around people, if they are mean to you just don't talk to them anymore. And if somebody does something physical to you, just fight them. People that are mean for no reason need to accept that there is a risk that they will get beaten up.