Why are black people allowed to exist and reproduce?

Why are black people allowed to exist and reproduce?

Attached: z1x02.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mzansistories/status/1038981442137743360?lang=en
stepfeed.com/saudi-authorities-take-action-against-mother-who-abused-her-kids-1208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit backstory on this video pls

Because forced sterilization is too taboo and breeders only care about passing on DNA so that hopefully their offspring will be a 0.01 improvement for how worthless they were. Have 10 kids and one of them might be decent, who knows.

Because christcucks think abortion is wrong.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

Never understood posts like this
If you hate blacks so much then why does a black child getting harmed bother you?

Can you point out the bible text where it says have 3 black children?

Yeah it's pretty fucking horrible and with no context.

Holy fuck this web pissed me off.
I haven't been this mad in a very long time.

Oh, this hurts my soul. Poor baby

It's bad regardless of context you autistic sperg.

what valid reason would you have for beating literal babies for

By that logic, you aren't supposes to have white children either. Only jewish.

>what valid reason would you have for beating literal babies for
Misbehavior
That kid is going to grow up to be very disciplined. Tough love is best love.

I'm not evil, black people are

I don't want to see a child get hurt period

>It's bad regardless of context
I am well aware of that but usually there's some sort of backstory. You have to be sick to do that to other helpless humans. There's more to the story, no?

>That kid is
Um.. or they could be fucking dead and no I don't agree with that abusive behavior. We just don't know because it's a video and nothing else.

But the child in question is black

(YOU) now go kys

Gosh I agree with that. I can't believe that poster finds that behavior acceptable.

fuck off polturd

I don't want to see people get hurt. That's the whole reason I hate black people in the first place

But black people are people

See you keep contradicting yourself, if they are evil then blacks getting hurt can only be a good thing, even the children

>Why are black people allowed to exist and reproduce?

Did you know many countries prohibit the ownership of pitbulls even though a pitbull is less likely to comit a violent attack than the average negro.

Attached: negro pet owners.jpg (640x748, 57K)

No. You think I'm some sort of Nazi it something. I'm not soulless. Nobody should get hurt period.

Just because I hate black people doesn't mean I want all of them, especially the children die

what happened to the shell

White man caught relaxing around blacks

The water inside the shell boiled roasting and somewhat desiccating it.

Attached: caught relaxing.webm (480x480, 1.62M)

negro enriches fast food with secret herbs and spices

Attached: floor burgar.webm (270x480, 1004K)

>Find random webm of brown people
>They must be black
It's like all those funwblack webms where over half of them don't even involve blacks.

Anyway this thread is made by Vatnik, Vantik or Vantnik, I don't know which I just know they browse /trash/ and post the same stereotypical manner.

It's almost as though America's problems are more negro related than gun related... better import more niggers and ban guns!

Attached: correlation between guns crime and niggers.png (960x540, 167K)

Fast food boomers BTFO

really fires up one's pistachios

Attached: we don't have a gun problem black white.png (881x862, 294K)

How isn't it? They'll grow up to be neutered well behaved kids.

That's the horrible lesson to learn. It's absolutely true. Relaxing is a huge mistake. He should have bolted! Poor guy!

>nigger has child
>nigger acts like a nigger
There isn't much to the story anons.

Attached: Isonami_Card.png (327x450, 65K)

God damn that's horrible. I hope she got fired IMMEDIATELY!

I wonder what it is about the surveillance videos would "make people racist." Could be anything really.

Attached: we refuse to release crime surveillance videos because it will make people racist.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Uh. I hope you're joking. They grow up broken, scared and traumatized.

WHY DO SOIGHBOIZ ALWAYS MAKE THAT FACE????

Wow! That is some fucked up shit right there.

They want cocks in their mouths. It's pretty simple really.

>They grow up broken, scared and traumatized
So well behaved? At least the chance of crime and misbehavior is reduced. Child abuse is alright as long as you know when to effectively deal punishment

ayo we iz musicians n sheeeeeeiiiIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1560979273977.jpg (780x802, 144K)

Will the death of this kitty reedem these negroes of their sins?

Attached: meowsiah.jpg (540x720, 81K)

>I too value education and hope to enter the political arena one day to uphold gender and racial equality
That's what jews want, what retard made this image?

Nobody should reproduce. Life is suffering. Spawning something into existence without its consent is an act of cruelty.

All that did was make me want to kill them more

This hurt me in a place I did not know one could hurt me. Thank you user for opening a new dimension of suffering.

Friendly reminder kot died for your sins

A teacher somewhere (I don't know exactly where never heard of this place.) abuses children for refusing to eat their own vomit. I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing, but I skipped to the end and a baby spitting blood out.

It's from Twitter:
mobile.twitter.com/mzansistories/status/1038981442137743360?lang=en

Attached: 1566766724355.jpg (370x250, 25K)

What kind of sad fuck eats at Checkers?

Dubs posters and patrick bateman

Leviticucks 14:88 - "Thou shalt honor thy wife and her sons"

>Child abuse is alright
Okay, you have to be a troll.

That's just child abuse. It transcends race. Using it as an excuse to fuel baseless racism makes you a douchebag.

>implying the blacks should be actively exterminated
>
>b-but also don't hurt anyone because I'm the good guy here :)
study moral relativism.
at least if you think a small amount of evil (killing the blacks) is necessary to prevent a larger evil (allowing them to wreak havoc on the planet) from occurring, your racism would make at least a little bit of sense.

this, however, is just retarded.

Looks like you weren't beaten enough then autist

I am a nigger, forreal forreal, not a black man a straight nigger. Crime background, very unreliable I have made many mistakes in life and messed up my own situation. So what? What will you do about it?

>increased risk of shooting/stabbing behaviors transcends race
ok retard

>What will you do about it?

Attached: dangling_queen.gif (182x325, 1.68M)

Thankz 4 deh info. Not gunna watch dat der video tho.

lol the south cant do nothing here

Then why do you post hate online? You are indirectly hurting children who have to deal with mass hysteria. Another radicalized white shooter again today.

killing children seems to be your thing

Attached: aramazd-andressian-sr-jr-ktla-cwd-820x430.jpg (820x430, 65K)

daily reminder blacks rape babies to cure their AIDS.

Attached: South Africa.jpg (1440x810, 219K)

>researching this video
It's weird how nobody knows whether or not this is faked or where the video even appeared first.

This whole thread just made me feel angry and disgusted.

Attached: GZj0E3G.jpg (1020x785, 158K)

also wrong. God hates kikes. they killed his only son.
Kikes will burn in hell.

rural Africans*

propaganda is working, soon you'll be a good polcuck

Better question is why do whiteoids think anything with melanin is black?

It's only black until it's seen in a positive light or black people like it. A fat white guy who most likely likes pepe tried to claim a Nigerian immigrant didn't know the type of shirt he was wearing because it was East African even though he immigrated to America at 5 and the shirt was actually from Nigeria.

No problem, and I wouldn't recommend it. I'm desensitized to a lot of things and yet this disturbs me

I'm sorry but this makes me so sick physically

Holy fucking based video.

To answer your question, blacks are violent yet relatively easy to control, like an attack dog. The merchants have always found them useful as a way to create chaos and undermine their political enemies. Their very existence in America today is a constant source of division, debt and strife, taking attention away from other problems. And if some of them dilute into the wider population making them dumber as a whole, even better.

Everyone's too busy masturbating to it.

No worries. Humankind's days on this planet are numbered.

Yes, but the Subhumankind days are only just beginning.

god that baby with blood on the floor made me almost had a panic attack.

This bitch is lucky

Kids are safe now

stepfeed.com/saudi-authorities-take-action-against-mother-who-abused-her-kids-1208

>subhumankind
????????

Is this original???

Gotta love how clickbaiters always take this kind of stories and make something up to go along with it, usually trying to pass it off as local. This more recent article claimed it was a South African teacher "beating kids for refusing to eat their own vomit" and everyone went along with it.

jesus. poor baby

>everyone just went along with it
We're all just really fucking stupid.

wrong. im really smart

I wish i could have saved those poor babies.
I haven't been this pissed off in a very long time.
I want to skin the psycho mom alive and feed her to dogs.

Attached: 1515469370054.jpg (808x805, 41K)

I had to close the video at that part.
It was just pissing me off too much.
Ruined my whole day.

Attached: dedede.jpg (303x402, 23K)

Because they're basically just animals, they have nothing separating them from the common animal. These animals show excitement and joy with this facial expression.

>54188678
You made up that up.

>Leviticucks 14:88
Thank you for your insight.

I feel like I'm going to jail for watching this. jesus fuck I did not need to see that today

>54192970
Your not welcome disingenuous liar.

We should breed them out of existance

Attached: 1567282941473.jpg (576x1024, 126K)

So they can be used as a tool by the Jews against civilized peoples.

Attached: 1567321678917.webm (400x400, 1.34M)

I'm not going to say I know for sure, but that's what I got from searching it up. If you have evidence that points to your claims, please share it.

Attached: gfds.jpg (704x396, 20K)

Black girls are extremely easy for white robots, so tahts why we should breed them and get as much of them pregnant as possible so the nigger race dies out ASAP

Attached: 1567051390656.jpg (488x427, 34K)

Dude, if you use babies to channel your anger you're the lowest. The fucking blood on the floor and choking is insane. Why? Dude, why? I wanna torture her like she did it with the babies.

Whoever did this needs to be publicly fucking executed jesus christ. I can handle gore all day but this shit is legitimately twisted.

iirc the mother was trying to scam money from the father's father by abusing the children.

She was a somali woman living in Saudi Arabia who was abusing half Saudi kids, arabs hate blacks so after she got out of jail she was probably deported.

Their father was a Yemeni not Saudi.