When do you plan to kill yourself user?

When do you plan to kill yourself user?

Attached: 8DE2D40D-90B7-4226-85BA-3A60601B66CB.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Never unfortunately. I wish I had the motivation to either kill myself or change my life. I have nothing.

At 27 ,23 atm

Very soon. I have no other choice

Once I find homes for my cats. I've stopped talking to all of my friends and they dont try to talk to me, deleted my discord and a bunch of other social media.

When my mom dies or can't support me anymore.

As soon as guns are easily obtainable in my country

soon as i can get a gun after my pug has to be put down. She is keeping me here, not much else.

I don't have anything planned, in general. I figure that if it happens.. it'll be an impulsive move and that my life would have taken a complete and total nose-dive that would leave me with no other choice and option but to see myself out the exit door and watch the credits roll at the end of my movie.

im too fucking spergy to interact with people even other robots online.Like I used to be able to talk to anyone on xbox back in the day but people from here and discord cunts are bigger assholes than normies tee bee h. They are more cliquey than highschool cheerleaders. fuck ill be friendless for the rest of my life why not rope.
>inb4 just talk to people irl
t.20 yr old retard

Never. Life is good. Even if it gets slow and I get down sometimes, at least I know I can pick myself up and come here for an ego boost.

Attached: 7DF598DA-C0AD-460B-988D-F2257C562219.jpg (480x600, 160K)

i'm a 34 yo khhv neet. i plan to do it once my elderly mother can no longer support my very plain lifestyle of only spending money on food, water, health insurance, etc. prob not for another decade or more given her age, so i will decompose metaphorically in my room until the time comes.

Very same answer for me too. Things are pretty shitty for me right now and they're only accelerating. My time is either late this year or sometime throughout next year. I might not even last to this month 2020.

Never. Suicide would make alot of people around me depressed. It would cause my family to much pain, I'll stay alive for them. But death doesn't sound that bad

When my parents kick me out or I die, I mean seriously If I un-neet myself all I have to look forward to is slavery and loneliness then death anyway.

Attached: 30 - nIfIO7B.gif (612x224, 47K)

In a few weeks. Shotgun.

Pretty soon, depending on the coming events.

NEVER.

I will be an alcoholic or a drug addict degenerate before I kill myself.

There is nothing more retarded than killing yourself.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY, WHY DON'T YOU JUST ENJOY ALLYOU CAN WHILE YOU EXIST?

tKE THE HEDONIST PILL

hedonism is just the fratboy black pill. it has an expiration date.

what about your family? will they not miss you?

Still not sure on a when but I have at least nailed down a method, so it helps move it all along

You guys can stop. You aren't clever or competent.

There's no doubt in my mind the West was misamanaged to ruin by arrogant cunts who think they're so much wiser than everyone else but who fell into two-bit power by accident more than anything.

Time to fuck off for good. Time to overthrow this system violently and violently torture you and your families to death. It's coming whether I live to see it or not.

>it has an expiration date.
yEAH, sure I agree on that but I will use it as long at it lasts.

This December after my semester ends.

why study till december then?

Were do you live. You could just quit college now and get a job and see if that's anything better.

The moment my grandpa dies. Hes been the closest thing to a friend to me since I was born, and we'd always be close. I don't think he could take me offing myself after he already lost his wife.

Attached: 1348163134970.jpg (406x395, 95K)

Completely irrelevant. Seethe and dilate.

Totally relevant. Cope with it, faggot.

When someone invents a legal-for-all, free (or insanely cheap) suicide method that instantly kills me and disintegrates my corpse. So never, probably.

All robots need to go spreeshooting to get back at normie society, desu

...in minecraft, as you know

around 40-45
when Ill be sure there is legit no hope left

Attached: tumblr_p79ragn8HH1wltyo6o1_1280.png (1080x1478, 747K)

It's over by 30. That's when you start planning your exit.

When my dog dies, he's 14 and starting to show his age, so probably in the next few years.

probably when I turn 25 in the winter

Attached: garfield rain.gif (400x300, 1.33M)