Just join a club! Do something you enjoy! You'll meet people you like along the way!

>Just join a club! Do something you enjoy! You'll meet people you like along the way!
How about NO. EVERYTIME I participate in something I'm interested in, I just hate about 99% of the people there. EVERYONE is a faggot reddit normalfag ironic self deprecating meme loving piece of shit RETARD. I'D RATHER DO EVERYTHING ALONE.
and yet I am lonely.

Attached: 1564489928327.png (1000x903, 415K)

>How about NO. EVERYTIME I participate in something I'm interested in, I just hate about 99% of the people there. EVERYONE is a faggot reddit normalfag ironic self deprecating meme loving piece of shit RETARD. I'D RATHER DO EVERYTHING ALONE.
>and yet I am lonely.
based

what do you like? want to curl up into my neet den with me?

>I just hate about 99% of the people there.
>and yet I am lonely.
user are you fucking retarded are have you reached such a level of incel that you cant just see the forest for the trees.
Nigger.

>join muay thai club because I have been interested in fighting for a long time
>people are usually older
>one guy is a cop and super friendly with me
>feel detached, but not out of place
>having fun while improving together
pretty good

Maybe you should stop being such a judgmental edgelord who does nothing but put stupid labels on people without ever having talked to them. Give people a chance, get to know them, don't judge them.
Yes, I know you just debase people in your head because you else are afraid you'd be worthless compared to them. But that is not true. Accept yourself and you will find it way easier to make connections to others.

That sounds like a YOU problem. Get the fuck over yourself, you are just as if not more disposable than a normie. At least a normie has potential to do something productive and make a small change in the world. You? Youll rot alone with nothing but your superiority complex. Simultaneously thinking you know everything, while not knowing a single thing about the world outside of your echo chambers.

I would love to join a gun club or a skeet shooting group. Despite what people at school say liking guns doesn't make you a mass shooter, Honestly I believe that guns should be handled safely and responsibly when on range, but thats beside the point sorry for ranting

you know, not everyone is a normalfag. I have a few friends that are just as racist, hateful, and fucked in the head as i am. I'll be your friend man

>normie
opinion discarded kys

And that is the reason you will die alone, miserable, unloved, and a permavirgin. Nobody likes people like you, you are a literal stain on the mood of everyone you meet.

I like music, I play jazz
the thing is once I talk to people I usually do like them, I'm only a misanthrope to people I don't know. Its just I never get to know anyone.
my post has nothing to do with what I can or can't achieve with my life, you sound like I personally attacked you
thats not me

good you faggot everyone not like me should die

I wont hold my breath for someone you care about sacrificing 20 minutes of their precious time to write you an obituary for the newspaper. People like you are ashed and dumped by the city with taxpayer money without a single word to pass with.

I've been in a chess club for two years and still suck at it, why live?

why are you so upset, can you actually point out what I said that offended you.

>"join a club or something that involves a thing you like!"
>do so
>there's already an established clique there that if you don't have connection to, you will only have difficulty trying to be a part of
And that is why you shouldn't do such a thing.

Attached: 1424142719973.png (400x400, 5K)

Jazz is the worst kind of music. No wonder there's no place for you among the civilized.. feel bad for ya..

It's inevitable that everyone seems that way, because most are normies, and the rest just seem that way because you're an antisocial cretin who doesn't even try. You have to find some compromise between loneliness and befriending normfags, because crying online is the least productive solution

>t. has never listened to jazz
Who says I don't try?

>reeee fucking redditfags normies I hate them all
>I like jazz
You gotta be kidding.

I'm not quoting the fucking bee movie meme retard, that's exactly what I hate and what all the bands are filled with, which is my point. And my problem isn't normies. It's the real life redditors, kids who literally discuss their favorite subreddits and say memes out loud to each other. fuck that. Once you enter something that can be considered "nerdy" or "geeky" like music, its filled with these types of people.

>>there's already an established clique there that if you don't have connection to, you will only have difficulty trying to be a part of

This. My experience is that "clubs" are generally people who were already friends and who wanted to put a fun name on a group activity that they were already going to do together. They don't want people they don't know to show up, and they REALLY don't want ME to show up.

I can't join clubs. I get tired of the bullying.

This is why aqua is best girl

Same here. I went to what I thought was a small fgc meetup nearby one time, and found almost all members of the group knew each other and I was the odd one out. It pretty much resulted in me waiting like a dumbass 90% of the time to play, and during that time all I could do was just be on my phone since everyone else was busy with one another in some way.

Attached: 1346563665512.jpg (700x800, 43K)

what kind of jazz, op? this is important in deciding on whether you have a point or are just a massive faggot.

Attached: 1566471745188.png (547x439, 339K)

Bebop jazz

bebop, latin, swing, big band. I like listening to fusion but I've never played it. curious what kind of jazz would make me a faggot.