Suicide is the biggest killer of adult men and hypermasculinity should be held responsible for it

Suicide is the biggest killer of adult men and hypermasculinity should be held responsible for it.

Attached: depressed-man-hiding-face.jpg (764x493, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide#Psychosocial_factors
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3149680/
idph.state.il.us/menshealth/healththreats.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

personally, I think its American capitalism, not "toxic masculinity"

people kill themselves because they are weak,execute every one who fails their suicide attempt.

>hypermasculinity
how so? people aren't any more masculine nowadays yet the suicide rate has gone up.

How do you figure? Its neurotic people are more likely to kill themselves than non-neurotic people, and neuroticity is usually considered a feminine trait. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide#Psychosocial_factors ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3149680/

Adult males are more likely to die by accident than from suicide you ninny. idph.state.il.us/menshealth/healththreats.htm

I blame increasing autism rates

Attached: 20190830_161158.png (720x861, 183K)

I agree with this user!
ori

>Suicide is the biggest killer of adult men
I guess if heart disease is suicide

Ffs growing strog is the best you weak fag. You should blame parents that don't create people that can endure trough life.

I blame trannies and people who are too retarded to not get advice and tips by reverse engineering insults

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1280x609, 51K)

>Diagnose people with autism
>They want to kill theirselves
>Oh my god we need to diagnose more people with autism

What did medical science mean by this?

>killing yourself because you have a slight impediment
Imagine being this much of a faggot

Autists don't have impediments cockface. Normies do.

>They want to kill theirselves
>Diagnose people with autism

>all those female-to-male anheros
From female tutorial mode to manlet nightmare mode. Oops :)

women are literally incapable of understanding that they live life on easy mode

people that push this narrative never seem to include the fact that the main people pushing this "hypermasculine" stereotype are women

Why doesnt hyper femininity drive women to suicide though ? I dont get it

I feel like you have to have a strong will to against every instinct in your body and kill yourself, I remember I swallowed 200 benzos and immediately just started making myself throw up and begging God to not let me die

Like I could never see myself actually manning up and killing myself, at least unless I was facing serious prison time

Because it doesn't fit faggot OP's agenda

Attached: 1567227824160.jpg (234x226, 18K)

Maybe you should hold yourself accountable for once, instead of blaming the normal people who manage to cope and live life without acting like a worthless pathetic sperg every chance they get for sympathy. How many times do you need to be told that women dont like taking care of someone who cant even help themselves? Not even your parents want to carry that burden, of course a girl with her whole life ahead of her doesnt want to wipe your ass for the next 30 years. The lack of self reflection and accountability here is astonishing.

Pretty sure guys kill themselves because help isn't provided more than because they refuse to seek it hth

There's a biological imperative to not care about men, and any society that doesn't kill a fair chunk of us will drive us to kill ourselves.