Do you love your mum r9k?

do you love your mum r9k?

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

No.
I want to kill the fucking slut but I wont risk going to jail and let her ruin my life even more.

Not really, I mean I have contact with her but she abandoned me at 7 and mentally fucked me up.

Not in the slightest, but at least the feeling is mutual. To her I was basically a shiny ornament to be paraded around at best, to me she is just a coked up drunk whore.

I give no fucks about my parents. I want to get away from them as soon as possible.

i guess, we have kind of similar taste in music and share a few other interests
she often bothers me by telling me the same stuff like an npc but i'm probably too harsh on her, i sometimes wish we were closer

Very much.
So much that I jerk off to her whenever she wears a bathrobe.

No and don't feel bad if you don't either user
most parents are scum and people should have to take a test to breed

Yes, only person I love. The rest I don't give a single shit.

a lot. I don't really appreciate all the sacrifices she makes for me

no shes kinda mean to me but i just visited her today and she gave me a big hug
i have a lot hate relationship with her

this is the worst kind, where they act just nice enough to get you to trust them again then fuck you up again
they are just taking advantage of kids instincts to love and trust their parents

No. She used to hit me every now and then when I was little, not because she's evil, but because she's too immature and emotional to control her feelings. Now, I don't like her for the same reason, even though she's usually pretty nice. She's useful, though. It's not just her that I don't love, though, I don't really love anyone in my family, and I don't really love anyone at all. The closest thing I can think of is the feelings of friendship i have for my friends, the mild affection i have for my cat when she isn't being clingy or annoying, or this weird blend of lust and a desire for friendship I get pretty rarely for attractive girls and (fairly rarely) boys. That last feeling goes away quickly, though, and I always ignore it.

Attached: EDKyMgPXsAUT1t7.png (985x448, 646K)

same here user, I had a dog but she dies recently so that kinda narrowed it down to 1 being.

mom lies all the time but i love her to pieces

dad lies all the time and i cant fucking stand him

Attached: yeah that shit.jpg (212x250, 7K)

Yeah, I put $100 on her bedside table because I noticed there was nothing in her fridge and she was googling foodstamps and coupons.

gjvifdjhbif yea i feel like this is kind of what its like
and she likes to make fun of me a lot too
she buys me stuff and does stuff for me
but she is still rude and makes me feel bad about myself a lot of the time and when stuff my sister does i call out she gets mad at me instead

my mom is a bpd alcoholic. as far as i can tell i am the only person she treats well. she is an absolute bitch to everyone other than me. it's a very weird feeling. i know she is crazy but she isn't that level of crazy towards me.

I noticed that many males are more caring for their mothers, but usually resent their fathers (me included) is an eodipus thing?

Sometimes I wonder, if my mom or dad died , would I be able to get up and speak at her funeral ? Are you expected to do that ?

She's kind of a control freak and always has to be right and coddles my bowling ball of a sister all the time. but the relationship is strained no because of a new pc I built with my own money. She tried to keep it at her house when I wanted to take it to my dads for a few days. I took it there, even with her demands, changing to pleas, changing to groveling over it. I still said it was mine. I love her a lot, but she's more of a child than me.

Very much so! She's overall a really good person who made a lot of sacrifices and had to endure a lot of shit. It hampers me though because I don't want to break her heart about my religious and family views.

Eh, I don't know if that's necessarily true. I don't really love anyone in my family, but I like my dad better than my mom. He's super religious to the point where he's almost crazy, but he's very hardworking. He was born in a village in Ethiopia and managed to end up as a pharmacist in the US. He's pretty boring, though. Just reads the bible and works.

i know how you feel my mother was the same way. i'm sorry to say something so cruel but there will come a day where she no longer does that for you because you're not useful to her anymore and i think you should prepare yourself mentally for that because it can be really terrible to realize out of the blue one day and it gets bad really fast. anyone who really loves their child wouldnt treat them like that so dont feel bad. And it's easy to feel like its your fault because you naturally want to believe your parent but theres plenty of experiences and blogs and articles of people online dealing with the same thing just remember you arent alone
ive found women also like their fathers more and dont like their mothers
I went to a parents funeral and there was a part where the lady asked "does anyone want to say anything" and you can if you want, but you absolutely dont have to, they understand because most of the people will probably be crying

what are they then? ori

I'm not saying that sons and fathers can't have good relationships, I'm just saying that I've noticed alot of boys/men have a somewhat nicer attitude towards their moms.

Nice dubs. Also, while your Oedipus theory is probably right, I think it could also have to do with the fact that the mother is usually the one who raises the child, so the child would feel closer to them.