Is there any possible chance for someone to find someone who truly loves them and is loyal to them...

Is there any possible chance for someone to find someone who truly loves them and is loyal to them, or should I just kill myself tonight?
It seems like its not even possible for the most good looking of guys anymore, let alone me. If theres any avenue I can go down to find love, then I will gladly take it. But if theres no chance, then I see no point rotting for the next 65 years in my misery.

Attached: F4166F99-112C-4F7D-9519-BDB59E24A783.jpg (1024x798, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCusMYag31137oqLnefDd8gA
youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that is already your state of mind, suicide. Girls dont want a giant diaper baby to take care of. Thats what mommy was for before she kicked you out for being a cancerous tumor on her existence.

first step of redpill is accepting that those fairy tales and Disney movies are fake and gay. user, you are unfortunately a
FAILED NORMIE.

I live on my own and have a well-paying job. And I am not into gentle femdom or any of that gay shit. I just want someone who will truly love me and stay with me forever.

Yep, suicide. Nobody is going to come and save you. Nobody wants your emotional baggage. Pay a therapist if you need someone to baby you.

I know its bullshit, I just really dont want to believe it because I dont want to die.

Youre actually the worst. He isnt completely hopeless you fucking shitbag.

Emotional baggage?

Thats a tough one. In my case everyone I cared about has betrayed me. Those that I thought were closest including my own parents fucked me over. So my motto is I trust absolutely no one when it comes to the most important things to me. It greatly simplifies things knowing where you stand with literally everyone you meet and ever will meet.

It makes me sometimes ponder why people try to build families of their own though. But then I remember most of them put no thought into it and are just giving into society and animal instincts doing what they think they are supposed to be doing. So its not real surprise when I see those relationships and families topple in the end.

Date him then, you fucking faggot. Because nobody else is going to. And if thats how you measure self worth, suicide IS the only option because nobody is going to come to you and titfeed you sympathy when they have important shit in life to deal with, like not dealing with people who are emotionally damaged, socially inept dreamers who think some hot bitch is going to sweep them off of their feet when they cant even brush their teeth every day. Keep living in the anime world.

I dont know why you assume im like some greasy neet or something. I like to think im a pretty normal person beyond the loneliness. I practice normal hygiene and live a relatively average life besides being alone and sad. And I dont even want a hot girl, I just want someone who will not betray me.

Thats some hardcore projection, keep coping

He clearly didnt see it like I did, I saw you as fine and with potential.

I appreciate it, but how do I apply that if its rly true? Bc I see no modern outlet I can use to find a girl who will truly stick by me and love me.

Its tough, it really is, but finding someone at work tends to help. Or hell, take a class or something at a basic tech school that may benefit you just to learn and meet someone out there. Trust me, school and work can build a ton of relationships

I mean, I was at uni for 5 years, if it didnt happen there then whats the likelihood its gonna happen elsewhere? Im not very good at talking to strangers.

Because no mentally competent human male complains a fraction of the amount that you do. Self pity is for failures, and you will ultimately die alone.
Go eat his bussy since you love him so much, then you can both die without being virgins

user idk how i can help you but i recommend picking women off your gut feeling and not based on how attractive she is to you. you need to not give a fuck about women and not pick them on a pedestal. do you and become the man you envision yourself being.
but as a tip i recommend following pic related to build up your confidence naturally.

Attached: are you not a man.png (1330x390, 83K)

also some info on why women cheat.
never settle on one women when you finally get one user. always have a couple of women on the sidelines (at least 4-5) in case your main either doesn't want to give up the pass or if she just ups and leave you.

forgot to include the pic

Attached: whywomncheat.jpg (1328x297, 102K)

Its just rly hard bc my one and only real goal in life is to find a wife and start a family. Its hard to self actualize when I have one job and im failing it. And I rly dont want to be cheating on any girl I do find, I want to be committed and happy and the one gf I had in the past cheated on me so I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

im sorry user but we live in different times. most people are more savage than civilized. most women will cheat on you once they think they got you. if you want loyalty out of a women you need one that doesnt have many options (like being extremly tall, fat, ugly, mentally ill, single mom, etc.) in dating men.
you either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain user. its best you adapt to the times, and not become loyal to any female you come across whilst increasing your self-worth.

Id be happy taking a tall, fat, ugly, or mentally ill girl. Just want someone that will genuinely enjoy being around me.

Ok heres the true sage advice. Just live your life and be social as much as you can. Eventually you will find someone who clicks with You. Wether it be long distance or not. There is 8 billion people its stuoid to think you cant find 1 who You have a happy successful relationship with. You just cant go hunting it down, you let it happen. Also theres ALWAYS a chance that they will cheat etc but thats just a risk. Just like theres a chance you could die every second after the one youre currently in. To prevent cheating the best you can, you need to be open and communicate. Also let it be known that if she cheats you leave. None of that 2nd chance bullshit. Other than that just be yourself and act natural. Theres people that eat shit and fuck dogs, so i doubt you wont be able to find someone.

If Im just supposed to let it happen tho, how can I be sure its gonna happen? And I was super open with my last gf and tried to talk to her constantly and she still cheated on me.

Please don't listen to these retards thinking a woman will always cheat. They only cheat if you lack in the bf department. I know its shitty but girls are like that. Most will NOT cheat if you are a genuinely good bf and for the ones that do, immediately leave and watch them ruin there life from a distance. Don't give up hope because these fugly incel manlets are trying to taint you.

they'll genuinely love you once you prove to them your worthy of their love.
My gf initially didnt love me either until she saw my potential to get her out of poverty and away from her control-freak mother. Once she saw that, she saw my valuable of her love. Even more so once she noticed that I don't take shet from any women and will leave her for another woman that will be taken to novel places on each date.
In your workplace, if you see a chick you like in your gut feeling and your thot radar detects shes not a thot, chat up with her a bit before lunch and invite her to meet together at a place. Talk a bit about life and ask questions that genuinely come to mind. Toward the end of lunch ask for number if she wants to talk later and if she accepts she just opened the door for you to start a relationship with her.

But it did already happen to me. And I was the best bf I could ever possibly be. I was always there for her, I loved her more than anything, I bent over backwards to make her happy, I spent all my free time talking to her and helping her however I could, I spent just about all my personal savings on buying her gifts, I really did do everything I could, and she still cheated on me with the closest dick she could find. Its either true that Im physically incapable of being a good enough boyfriend to hold a girl, or its true that all women cheat on every guy. Idk which to believe, but both make me want to put a bullet in my skull.

You can never be sure but the chances are EXTREMELY high. Also some girls just cheat but it shouldnt be the standard you set for females. Thats like when girls say "all guys want are sex" because like 2 guys only talked to them to fuck out of 20. Also mentally ill girls are more likely to cheat fyi. They can be EASILY manipulated then they hide behind the veil of "muh mental i didn kno ):"

Hey bud, i know it sucks. I did the EXACT same thing with an ex of mine and she cheated. Its EXACTLY the same as what you said but the difference is...you are kinda being a faggot about it. I dont wanna be mean but enough with the pitty party. Dated my ex for 3 years and bam just cheats. Yea it stung but I got over it. Now i have a new gf. Some girls will cheat but to assume all will is stupid. Also maybe she just didnt like you much? Yea you can say you where the best bf You could possibly be but you need to find a girl who actually wants and appreciates that. Whats not gonna help is the pitty party, it actually hinders you. If You want to achieve your goal you need to drop it

>bent over backwards to make her happy
>spent all my free time talking to her
>spent just about all my personal saving on buying her gifts
user JUST STOP
never do those things again user.
You need to make yourself happy and it'll trickle down on her. You can never satisfy a woman because they can't even satisfy themselves (they rip off there own eyebrows and paint fake ones on, get breast/ass augmentation, etc.).If you want a loyal gf for real, do what makes you happy and strive toward becoming your ideal self. And always put her in place and always have her live with the consequences of crossing your line.
I hate to say this but, you have to be a father figure to women because they will act like children to see how you will discipline or lead with your future offspring.

some helpful yt channels/vids to help you understand women:
youtube.com/channel/UCusMYag31137oqLnefDd8gA
youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ/

But love is the only thing that I think will make me truly happy. Everything else is just a worthless distraction.

i cant help you then user.
only time can, either for better or the worse. but either way. you'll learn that there's only 2 types of men: cucks who idol women, and bulls who do and tell others to do what makes him happy.
you either fuck or get fucked user.