No girl has ever shown me any affection. I just want someone to like me

No girl has ever shown me any affection. I just want someone to like me.

Attached: gpZwR.png (591x422, 29K)

I relate. I wish I could give advice. Good luck out there.

Good luck man, I've done it (don't know how) now she doesn't speak to me anymore ffs. I fucking miss her. Don't ever get in a relation with a girl that it's first of all one of your best friends. When you break up you lose your gf and one of your best friends. Live is a shit

Same 25
People used to think I was a teenager, but in recent years I don't really resemble any age so people are more cautious of me. I have a few good stories of chasing away women.

It gets easier when you realize that female affection is fake anyway. They're either trying to use you or they think you're hot. The idea that females are capable of actually loving men is one of the most dangerous fantasies that boys are exposed to in their early years, as it does nothing other than set them up for a lifetime of hurt and disappointment.

You think you have it bad. Imagine getting a taste of affection from a girl, and then she stops just to toy with your emotions. It's like dangling crack in front of a crack addict.

When I was in high school, I thought the same shit you did, but I'm finding out a few years later that I had three groups of girls (about 15 total) that liked me. I thought they were fucking with me when they made sexual jokes and advances towards me, but now I realize I was fucking autistic and I didn't fuck any of that prime nerdy weeaboo chubby girl pussy.

I get laid now though, mainly because I'm taller than I was back then, and I've done "mewing" which has made me what others have said to be an 8/10, when I was a 6/10 before.
Point is, women not liking you is not a problem with women or yourself, it's simply your autism in the way, which is a mix of your low self-esteem, lack of friends and achievements to back you up, and maybe the lack of a family that would push you to do your best and stop you from doing autistic stupid shit. You know how kids do autistic shit when they're in elementary school? That shit stops right then and there. You? It's continued to this very day in your early adulthood. It's time to acknowledge the problem, and it's time to solve the problem. You don't even need to lift or any of that meme, I don't lift either, but you need to do some things that give you enough "confidence" to approach girls that like you. It's strange how it works, but yea.

Also, vagina isn't everything. It's not something to obsess over.

Attached: music.png (881x786, 856K)

>think a girl is showing affection
>it's actually pity because she thinks I am retarded
It's happened too many times to be a coincidence

Attached: 1548758142867.png (645x773, 11K)

This
But if you think about it, you are also "fake" and your desires mostly come from your physical side, don't blame the girls

>The idea that females are capable of actually loving men is one of the most dangerous fantasies that boys are exposed to
Couldn't have put it better.

the only time a girl showed interest in me was some roastie egirl who just wanted to make her ex jealous.

Attached: 1509140632015.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

This has happened to me several times. One girl at work was really friendly. I built up enough confidence to ask her out, and I almost got me too'd. Sucks to be ugly and socially inept.

this is naive, you're assuming everyone else is as attractive as you are
>it's simply your autism in the way, which is a mix of your low self-esteem, lack of friends and achievements to back you up, and maybe the lack of a family that would push you to do your best and stop you from doing autistic stupid shit
for example, I suffer from none of these issues you describe. I taught myself to socialize the normalfag way, I don't have self esteem issues, I have had lots of good friends, I've had impressive achievements in quite a few fields (usually scientific), I have access to quite a fair bit of money, and all my family ever cared about is my professional success.

sometimes people are just objectively ugly bro. sometimes it is actually out of your control, there's only so much you can do before it's all in the hands of the other person. hell, I can run through the gauntlet of the physical qualities that make me undesirable if you want. OP should focus on what makes him happy and fulfilled on his own first and foremost.

this isn't even to knock on other people too. I probably wouldn't sleep with me either, and I don't think I would be attracted to my looksmatch. some of us just don't have anything to offer sexually physically, or genetically, so we don't get to have sex or be in a relationship. it's logical, like choosing what jobs to apply for: if you don't meet the qualifications and you don't have anything to offer the employer, why should you apply? you're only wasting your time and their time.

If you have discord we could try to talk until you inevitably ghost me

People ghost you because you have a penis you tranny. Stop telling people you're trans and you can avoid getting ghosted.

a girl who works at the gym has asked my name before and today she seemed to remember it saying "hey user!" when I walked by and literally breaking off conversation with another girl to say "bye user!" as I walked through the turnstile.

seriously guys what the fuck did she actually mean by this???

Attached: i7t6.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

What does it feel like to have sex?

Not trans, just want frens

as in emotionally or physically?

OP here, fuck you. Every female from this place has been a terrible person.

> you inevitably ghost me
Funny, because I have never ghosted someone in my life. I have only gotten ghosted by others, especially people like you.

Unironically kill yourself cunt.

i'll bee your friend

Attached: 1561068171673.png (393x363, 67K)

I recently got a crush and it completely crashed me. I realized that without social circle it's really hard to find a girl and that's fucking scary. I feel so alone now and crippled because I don't get to meet girls. I just want to feel like a girl is interested in me that's all.

It sucks so much because not long ago I took the decision to change myself and I started improving a lot, I was on a roll and now this sunk me into depression. I just want to feel a bit desired my self esteem is fucking destroyed.

I know what you mean man. I have like 3 friends in the whole world (I had more friends in high school and was semi-sociable whatever) but I feel so isolated from the potential dating partners as I am not in college anymore just out in the "world".

Is it really that hard? I thought that if you're brave and go for the kill then you're ok but people made me realize that this is not the way to go, you have to be introduced first and talk etc etc. What if I don't get that fucking opportunity?

I mean I finally got the balls to flirt and all and now they say that I can't just flirt anyone unless I'm very handsome and a master in social engineering. What the fuck

Attached: aicwp2.png (1080x1920, 336K)

I have the same. I constantly read posts on here about "missed chances" or "just realized that girl in 3rd grade liked me" but I have never had anything of the sort. No female has ever shown any hint of affection or friendship towards me

I am a flirting retard user and I mean that completely honestly. And yes I agree with you that the reality is you need to have some kind of social circle because networking alone is so damn hard. The last time that I thought a girl might be interested in me and I "went for it" I asked if she would like to go out sometime and she said yeah, she gave me her number. Then never responded to a text.

I'm sorry you've had so many bad experiences.

>I have never ghosted someone in my life. I have only gotten ghosted by others

same that's why i said that

sorry if i said or did anything to upset you. offer is still on the table if you need someone to talk to because i know you're probably in a bad place right now and you may or may not need someone to talk to. i hope you have support irl wherever you might be.

I hope things get better for you, op.

I've gone through this scenario so many times.

>This girl is actually nice to me, maybe she is different from the others
>She seems to actually care
>This could be my big chance to finally make a friend

And what do I get out of it? I either get ghosted or get turned into just another orbiter.

Never again will I trust you people. I got my heart broken so many times. Kill yourself.

i don't want orbiters and i'm in no position to take my own life. again, sorry you've had so many bad experiences on r9k and i hope the best for you.

do you have anyone irl to give you emotional support right now?

>do you have anyone irl to give you emotional support right now?
No and I never did. I have no friends. There were times where I would lie in my bed and cry for hours because I wished for a girl's warmth. But I won't ever have that, because females see me as ugly and immediately reject me.

Loneliness is something females will never understand.

I don't know senpai it's scary to think about it. Kudos to you for trying anyway, stay strong and keep going.
Also let me ask something. Do you approach stranger girls based on the looks only? Do you wait for them to eye contact you and then go? Also do you chit chat first? Can you give an example?

They probably have, your just too cold to notice

Op, same. I can't remember the last time I've experienced genuine affection.

>Loneliness is something females will never understand
i have social anxiety that tends to push people away because they don't have the patience to wait for me to open up to them. they call me timid and shy or cute. they'll acknowledge me when they feel like they have to, but i can tell they don't really care. i hate how shy i am, it's crippling and frustrating.

and i'm sure you're not ugly. most guys on here say that and then when they post a pic, they're usually just average. how old are you?

Don't try to find recognition in female affection. Find recognition elsewhere or simply find objectives measures to improve yourself and derive validation from there.

Also fuck Hegel. He's a bitch nigger.

>Do you approach stranger girls based on the looks only?
no, never
>Do you wait for them to eye contact you and then go?
I usually make eye contact with people when talking to them or acknowledging their presence
>Also do you chit chat first?
I am not very good with that at all
>Can you give an example?
This girl was at my work, corporate office but separate departments. I would see her around and she would stop to say Hi and talk about random stuff like school she was planning to go back to or whatever. Then when I joined the gym I guess she had already been a member there so we started to talk about that, and she would ask me if I would be going later etc. "see you there" type talk. So I thought it was okay to just show interest and ask if she wanted to go out. But she gave me the number and then went ghost. Felt pretty lame to me