Women are evi-

>Women are evi-

Attached: 8C46F205-4034-4CA4-9CE7-5FAB583C5F4A.jpg (750x588, 104K)

fake: foids don't care about your feelings

gay: includes man

>Women convinces man to endure hell on earth
>Women are evi-
L

Happens so rarely its news lmao. How many times a day do you think men stop people from taking their own lives?

Suicidal people will never be anything but a liability for anyone around them. Should have let the fucker go belly up.

they should've pushed him

stopping suicide is evil

he thought they were going to date him

>prolonging a person's suffering
>not evil

>women be nice to you
>you think you might have a chance with them
every time, even on the verge of suicide

they dont care about him, they just want him alive so he can pay his taxes so they can benefit

we're onto your game roasties

>CNN

Go commit suicide your family hates you

This. I cant stop fucking laughing

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>no risks or downsides
>get to look good and get attention for "saving" his life
Nothing about it is evil, but this isn't even evidence that they are good people.

They did it only to get in the spotlight and receive attention and praise. They certainly didnt do it for altruistic reasons

If you are good human being you should be able to fucking allow another human being to deicide to do what ever they think is better for them
Such a manipulate bitches

Attached: 1515113544588.jpg (400x400, 49K)

It was on my YouTube recommendation feed, retard. Not everyone is a politically obsessed faggot like you.

I think people should stop others from suicide, but it shouldn't ever consist of just talking them out of it on they day of
if you want to help then actually help them and try to make their life better

Why'd you make this bad thread?

To trigger crybaby incels like yourself.

>women doing a good deed is considered news

Attached: 1530497379854.jpg (612x528, 22K)

lol it amused me but it's hardly original or quality, holy fuck you're a stupid fuck face lmao

Kill yourself. You're the reason this board is cancer. Delete your shitty unoriginal thread.

FUCK
Holy shit you got me

You're only bumping my thread to the first page.

gay
Women convince men to not die horribly
your post makes no sense, gay
negative cunt
lmfao
lmfao
retard
have sex
lmfao
kill yourself you autist
lmfao

yes, you are very right on that point, but i dont know man, i dont ignore that theres some mental illness that you could prevent but theres people who just never gonna fit in, is there right to end it, theres even some sense of honor and pride.

And how many women have driven men to suicide by stealing their kids, their money, years of their life, cheating on them then blaming them, false accusations, etc.
OP you should neck yourself as given by this single post i can tell you're a textbook example of the worst outcome possible from oedipus complex manifested.

It's a good thing there wasn't only one woman.

Attached: 170616-michelle-carter-945a-rs_9f805145670fd23ac862549b84423dfd.fit-760w.jpg (760x548, 74K)

>look mom, I replied to everyone!

they did it for virtue signaling points, if that guy would start hitting on them or asking them for a date, they would let him die or something, lmao

Attached: NOT RETRO FPS RELATED SAYS THE TRANNIES BEFORE DILATING.jpg (833x763, 92K)

>cuck news network
well kek my friend/

Attached: haha i've had enough.jpg (803x688, 104K)