Anyone else here a misanthrope? I've always fucking hated humanity they are nothing but cattle to me...

Anyone else here a misanthrope? I've always fucking hated humanity they are nothing but cattle to me. It sucks that mass murder is so hard to get away with I really wish that I was a massive invincible demon who could kill all these stupid fuckers.

Attached: columbine cafeteria footage.jpg (474x254, 17K)

I am so disgusted by these abominations the thing that disgusts me alot about them is the words they use especially ebonics

>i hate school so much i will kill everyone there
THE UTTER STATE OF ZOOM ZOOMS

ITT: OP thinks Jow Forums is his diary

If humans are cattle, that makes you one of the runts. Off yourself for your sake and ours.

Yes but I wouldn't kill them. It's their fault they are retarded yes but them dying is just going to make others like you miserable

Stop talking to yourself retard, this is almost as cringey as watching Randy Stair's twitter feed.

Im not talking to myself

Its more than just school I would never shoot up a school because its pointless and there are better targets
I am better than them because I make efforts to be better. The key to my happiness is out competing others whether it be financially, intellectually, or physically.
same, ive always been homicidal but that doesnt mean im gonna act on it. just like how suicidal people never actually kill themselves.

>but that doesnt mean im gonna act on it
Pussy.

Heres the thing, I want everyone else to die not me and I i kill humans theyll kill me. So i would rather just follow my secret agenda. There are ways to use my misanthropy that dont involve direct violence.

You are only better than the imaginary delusion you see humans as. In reality, misanthropes are the epitome of the 'useless human', you think you are a shining example, yet you have no friends and autism.

I actually do have friends irl (nb4 ree normie) however I only use them for connections to jobs and in case things go bad and I need a place to stay. I only pretend to care about them and im pretty damn good at it. The only mental illnesses I actually have are severe depression BPD cptsd and IED but not autism though. Ive always had friends usually in a secret society club for vampiric satanists.

Attached: 66693001_756235911500560_5148919512492299031_n.jpg (640x640, 34K)

>secret agenda

Attached: 29e.jpg (625x477, 65K)

>BPD

So you are a pathological liar who desperately seek attention whether it be negative or positive. Nice diary entry faggot.

Nothing triggered this, surely you cant mean always? I doubt 8 year old you wanted global genocide.

What was your upbringing like

Does anything bring you joy?

Even though I think most people are stupid, I could kill anyone or even think of the concept of them all dying. Each has a soul, a story. I myself just wanna die and leave the people be.

couldnt*********

for fucks sake...

thats gay. I have friends too and I care for them because we hate everything together
Not him but relatively normal childhood. Only thing I can think is my stepdad was a basedboy but he never tried to raise me or anything. My Dads kind of retarded, one time he got stuck in the burger king play place and the teenage staff had to drag him out

Yeah. But you've also said you have friends and some kind of happiness. I'm reading OP as having literally no connection to.other people. I find that interesting

You are being duped by an autist, which probably means you yourself are an autist or you don't go outside enough.

Just sheltered I suppose. I come here because it's so vastly different from my local area

You're not better than anyone fat retard