Is there really anything wrong with incest?

Is there really anything wrong with incest?
>inb4 inbreeding

Attached: Tumblr_myejucJhHh1rg7xfqo7_r1_500.png (500x380, 184K)

ask your mom,she knows better.

As much as there is with homosexuality.

Testttttttttttttttits

In Ireland you get a life sentence if they find out you're up to incest. That is a serious penalty, worse than homicide.

What a stupid country. No wonder why northern ireland prefers the UK

The laws aren't much better in the UK, I always wonder how fags and trannies get a free pass but if you fuck your sister then you're worse than a murderer?

Procreating with a relative can make fucking aberrations because of matching lethal genes so yes, you shouldn't be attracted to a relative by nature

Fuck off Destiny go back to being a pedo manlet

>you shouldn't be attracted to a relative by nature
But what if you are?

Potential abuse if there's an age gap and you could damage family relations if you break up.

If the only issue is procreating, then getting a vasectomy or tying your tubes, and same sex incest makes incest ok? You guys gotta get a better argument than just retarded babies.

If there is a big age gap then the issue isn't incest, it's pedophile.

Not really. You can make assumptions and try to bring other factors into play (that would be just as controversial even if the male and female weren't related) but they still always try and work off a negative premise, or introduction of hypothetical decisions beyond sibling relationships.

The eugenics and abuse arguments are all they have. Other than that they'll claim it disgusting. What I don't understand is why should a non-procreating, related man and woman should be imprisoned for having a sexual relationship?

>two adults having sex is pedophilia

If they're both adults then why mention an age gap? Age gaps mean nothing if both parties are consenting adults.

There is a significant increase in genetic diseases within the offspring of incest. Essentially non-dominant genes that cause genetic disabilities are much more likely to pair up in babies whose parents have very similar genetic coding.

In other words, you can fuck your sister but if you make her pregnant you are adding filth to the genepool.

Oh yeah, I suppose so.

There's literally nothing wrong with [whatever insane shit]

Attached: 1559159494151.png (645x729, 32K)

It's okay to have sex with your sister but don't make her pregnant.

Hey virgin, I feel sorry for you.

Attached: who-names-their-son-incel_o_7275730.jpg (1080x1027, 297K)

quiet, incel incestfag

Attached: 1553216400841.gif (256x256, 131K)

No. Even inbreeding is not a real issue until several generations down the line.

And if you don't have a family history of it. Anecdotal but my sister is inbred but is perfectly healthy.