How to be a good fighter I'm done being a pussy boys

How to be a good fighter I'm done being a pussy boys

Attached: 20190804_113013.jpg (1109x800, 300K)

by not being a schaub worshipper?

be patient.
let them make mistakes that give you easy and safe trades, also the cheapest easiest and best looking way to win a low skill fight is to let them gas themselves. let them swing for a minute or two, then get violent when they're tired and have their hands down.

Attached: yasha.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Just buy a gun.
Uuhjsskk

>fighter
Why? Do you plan on going to jail?

If you have time or are just interested, training trumps all of course.
t. boxer for 15 years, college wrestler, from-the-hood-turbochad

Attached: anger.png (1680x947, 982K)

buy a gunHHAHA EPIC WIN STYLE/THAERD

Just be bigger than them lfmoa

Sadow box for muscle memory

Then when the actual fight starts, hyper focus on countering, or attacking. Never hesitate and think. Pick one action and commit to it. Also feel no fear. Only focus.

T. guy who used to fight brother a lot and moved out because I didn't wanna beat him into a hospital. It's been 7 years.

Hit first and don't stop hitting his head on concrete until he passes out.
You can't believe how easy it is to win fights if you don't pussy out before it even starts.

Experience user. I am a smaller guy who would win a lot of fights against guys bigger than me. You just need to get used to getting hit and being able to keep your cool, and know what the right timing is to get your shots in.

He's actually a pretty good fighter

Find a local boxing, mma, muay thai or kickboxing gym and start attending. I started mma about 6 months ago and im pretty confident i can win a fight with most folks

even if you get to the top of your game like BJ Penn there is a good chance you might get knocked out in the street by a fat shirtless hawaiian

No he unironically sucks. Stiff and slow feet and hands, shit foot work and punch form in general, no rythm or fluidity, still reaches in with his punches and leaves his hands down after throwing punches, always leaving himself open to counter punches, also has a shit chin, and is an actual faggot

Spinning backfist, just keep doing it until you become a human tornado

If you start training and hitting the gym regularly enough to make you atleast a mediocre fighter you'd still be better than about 90% of people.
Go for it user.

>i want to punch or kick
boxing, muay thai, kickboxing
>i want to throw
judo, sambo, wrestling
>i want to take the fight to the ground
BJJ
>i want to lose fights
most chinese and korean martial arts, wing chun, aikido, krav maga, hapkido, any self-defense "system"

I thought tae kwon do was gud

You got to put weight behind your punches, and never lose balance or focus, you also have to be quick on your feet

This is the tip of the iceberg

weight lift for a while
practice running distances

First martial arts you do is either BJJ or boxing