It's even over for sub 10 chads

Saw this on reddit, it's over bois.

Anything below a gigachad will be incel in the next 10 years.

Attached: itsoverbois.png (2806x4324, 1.64M)

I never thought I'd see the day that Chad would be complaining about not getting top tier pussy.

.....maybe try offline dating?

"offline dating" does not exist in 2019

This is why I'm accentuating my cuteness and sucking cock. It's the only way to compete for resources and sex anymore. Something Jow Forums doesn't understand

If you're skinny, effeminate, small-framed, small dick, and bitchy, how else can you leave a lasting impact on anyone? It's the pursuit of power through femininity. The most Aryan white male is a boyish, pale, skinny, non-threatening one.

The degeneracy isn't going to end because of the internet, but saving the white race is a possibility, along with setting up a new model for what is attractive in society.

Attached: 1500699036928.png (141x409, 106K)

You think roasties aren't full of dick in 2019? They don't want you to do anything but pay your cuck taxes.

prove it. I literally just found a girlfriend yesterday by walking around my neighborhood.

>girlfriend
So you're bank rolling her while she gets porked by an endless line of dick.

No she is a 17 year old girl with thick thighs who likes anime and emo music I found her out walking and asked her about her asking alexandria t shirt because I also like emo music and she is interested in me. I know i shouldnt be on Jow Forums because I have an irl friend now but shes asleep so i came here.

>17 year old
>emo

Every night before she goes to bed she watches blacked.com and fantasises about 6'6 chad dick. As soon as she is old enough for tinder and she sees her possibilities and choice it's over

There's no picture attached and people seem to think way more highly of themselves than is actually true. Someone who says they are a 7/10 could actually be a 5/10 objectively. We just don't know. Also his pictures could be shit. Who knows? Online dating is stacked against men, but actual Chads who know how to play the game should be feasting, not starving.

online dating is a very feminine game. a man cant utilize his masculine presence through the internet effectively. he has to resort to sexualizing himself over the internet in favor of convenience, the way a woman likes to do. you're whoring yourself on your favorite dating app, worrying about camera angles, lighting, whether the picture showcases your good side, etc rather than being a man and searching for someone in person

this shit is true.
With my boss, he is a super cool dude, we have a game with tinder trying to see who got more matches.
The guy is 45, fit, good looking, modern style, well spoken, with tatoos, owns a couple of boutiques in a really trendy place.
im 35, good looking, not fit, but not chubby, im well spoken, lots of culture and whatever.
im lucky if a get 1 match per week and they ghost me after a few messages and that mother fucker is drowning in pussy.

This sucks.

post pic of face, i guarantee you're not good looking if you can't get matches. xpost to soc

>guyese i """found""" ths hobo mentally ill 17yo off the streets, y'all incels lamo

Attached: Dwe-9B9XQAAYMwD.jpg (582x672, 30K)

Even if these people are delusional about how good they look I've known Chads IRL and yes they are having problems with women too.

Just dont fuckin online date
Jesus christ
Attraction a lot of times develops from the situation. A 6/10 can appear an 8/10 if you have worked with them in the past etc. Think about that cute girl from the office. Is she actually cute? Shes painfully average to anyone who would happen upon her. But you work around her, maybe sometimes she walks past your desk and she smells nice. Shes got that one outfit that does it for you. You go home and imagine, fantasize about being able to flirt with her, kiss her, hold her, fuck her. You end up jerking off thinking about it. But would you ever jerk off to anyone else who looks like her? Fuck no. Yet you did. Why? Because of your relationship to each other. You HAVE to put yourself in situations to meet people where sexual tension can build. Sure, maybe this doesn't work for you incels out there who cant hold a conversation and never learned to shower. But for those "sub 10 non-gigachads," youre just going about it all wrong

Nobody likes you because you have the personality range of an inch long ruler. You are fucking boring.

Cutting your penis off doesn't make you interesting tranny

I'm sorry to break your fantasy, user, but that 6/10 girl has access to hundreds of 9 or 10/10 chads through the power of her smartphone.
What makes you think she would even consider dating a guy in her league?

The sex market has a bubble and it will crash eventually, people can only insist on getting better and better things for so long, until they become unavailable

>it will crash eventually
will never crash as the % of females to males get worse every year, so does acceptance of hypergamy

>people can only insist on getting better and better things for so long, until they become unavailable
So you're trying to say that the supply of 10/10 Chads will run out? Hah, I doubt it. People are born every day, people reach the age of 18 everyday, people die everyday. It's a continuous cycle of replacement. As the current gigachads are getting married and become unavailable for dating, new 18yo chads come in to replace them. Sure, they don't have the financial backing at this age, but if they look like top tier magazine models then they are slaying more pussy in a month than the entire population of this board ever did since it was created.
Also what is saying.

Yeah you've got somewhat of a point but you're ignoring a lot shit like what mentioned. Women can get attention and sex with anyone they want at any time. Just ask to see a girl's snapchat. If they are even remotely attractive and even a tiny bit out going they will have a million dudes just on that app alone.

That isn't to say that there isn't some souls out there looking for a meaningful connection over attention-whoring over Insta. But they also have choices, a lot of them. If they want a real relatioship they can just pick one of those dudes hitting up that they're attracted to and pursue a relationship with them, and if that doesn't work on to the next. Unless you're attractive yourself, and I mean more than those other guys, or you bring something to the table they can't find better on their mobile menu device then you're gonna have a hard time.

It isn't impossible to find a gf nowadays for an average guy but it isn't as easy as you portray it. If you're more introverted then you are magnitudes of more screwed as well.

The problem here that is being pointed out can boil down to this: Women have many more options now and all at their finger tips. They have no reason to settle down and they have no reason to pick the average looking dude beside them when they can find a better one with the same personality on their phone. Thirsty, attractive men who never pair bond and instead roam the dating market attract every echelon of woman because women always want to date up and men will always date down.

doesn't bother me. i'm like a 2/10, a girl is always going to be with someone better than me. makes no difference if it's chad or gigacad