Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated for being "fake 90s kids"...

Back in 2015, zoomers born in 98-99 were universally hated for being "fake 90s kids", the Bieber-loving generation who didn't even remember 9/11, and were firmly slotted into the "First of the new school"

But now in 2019, zoomers born in 98-99 are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers", and try to cram themselves into the "last of the old school", solely because their birth year starts with 1.

Attached: 1559986668352.jpg (1102x988, 202K)

I remeber 9/11 i got pulled out of school and couldn't watch spongebob because of the news being on every station.

Fuck you I didnt get to pick my birthyear

>tfw born in 1997
checkmate zoomers

where is my /1996/ bois at?

Attached: images (1).png (201x250, 6K)

1998 here. I dislike and disagree with everything on that image except for the Nokia 3310 and the games (aside from Black Ops 2).

Yeah no one cares. Next best generation will the 2000's kids with their wacky old game console and TV series. And then comes the 2010's etc.

97 here, fuck shit ops

MW 2 was the last good cod

1993 boomer here

I hate all zoomers but zoomie bitches give good blowjobs

MW3 was and still is the best COD game, and you can't change my mind

Attached: Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_box_art.png (220x337, 112K)

97 is the OG zoomer year

96 is a cusp year/gray area

Here boss

Mw2 best cod

Do you spam this on every board you fucking no life retard autist nigger kike faggot cuck?

He's trying to start a meme just so that he can feel better about himself

absolutely fucking based
campaign, survival, and multi were all fucking beautifully done and innovative, only flaw was a few unbalanced maps

97-01 are completely different people than people born in 02-08

all I know about zoomers is I love fucking your girls
-t. xer

99 here, what am i?

99 zoomer here, only ever played CoD1, CoD2, and CoDWaW

Here. Prequel trilogy was great

yeah you faggots aren't real '90s kids just shut the fuck up and stop pretending you saw the whole '90s there's nothing wrong with '00s culture nobody is judging you for being born 1-2 years away from the turn of the century nobody gives a shit, except for me because I wrote this fucking paragraph out for you nigger OP

Your making up some retarded generalizations here.

WHERE MY TOONTOWN NIGGAS AT

I was born in 1998 and never played any cod game, I just play warcraft/dota and WOW

it's because 97+ kids now dominate the internet. they are not "universally beloved", they are surrounded by the same generic late 90s born zoomer who all grew up playing basic normie games, watching basic normie tv shows and movies, and they fancy themselves to be tasteful when they aren't.

I should know, I was born in 98. I'm sick to death of all the fags trying to pretend our generation is based when they have nostalgia for trash like the 360/ps3, call of duty and gta.

Attached: 1511520404777.jpg (1000x753, 134K)

I'm a 98 zoomber, and I always hated all cod, I was a Halo kid

Here boss, couch coop world at war was peak

akimbos

Whatever your tastes are.

i am this but the only thing id change is the xbox 360 to ps2

then we have perfect zoomer, the catch is i was born in a few months b4 9/11

95, should be a boomer but have retaken school so many times I've mostly been around zoomers.
Not yet a zoomer but also don't understand the boomers..