When did you realize you don't belong here?

when did you realize you don't belong here?
>yesterday was 21st birthday
>first time in a bar ever
>sit next to roastie and start talking
>an hour later we're sex

im sorry robotos

Attached: 1561405406349.jpg (602x339, 51K)

I have always thought I don't belong here. The fact that I can't connect with women feels like some sort of weird societal gas lighting. I'm starting to sound like a crazy person.

Can you transcribe each and every moment from this hour in order to share your success in a way that my autismo can comprehend and apply?

Ive made out with two chicks because they initiated it. I was just there. I have no abilities with women at all. Im good with talking to people in a friendly way though. I guess I may be a cyborg since im not a total incel.

when normies like you started flooding in and wouldn't leave

stay at a bar long enough, you're bound to get laid

He was attractive and moderately socialized. There, mystery solved.

>be me 2 years ago
>Normie friend wants me to meet his fiance
>"No, dude, just hang out with me by yourself
>>"Nooo, bro, I want you to meet her!"
>Whatever
>Hang out with buddy and his dipshit gf
>She likes me for some unknown reason
>Fuck her
>Feel guilty as shit even though my friend is a smug ass

Screwing doesn't make you a normie. It just means you got laid. I fucked a stripper not long after that. Terrible mistake. Woman was fucking insane. I used to pine after a gf until her. Now I don't care. I just yearn for a purpose instead.

Attached: image.jpg (640x482, 82K)

nice larp faggot
orginally

Attached: 1561390512843.png (704x400, 234K)

Having sex does make you a Normie. End of discussion

Even if alone in said bar?

Trips don't lie.

Congrats! (unless you made her preggers, in which case I'm sorry for both of you, but hope the kid turns out okay!)

Congrats on the trips regardless. That's your real achievement.

I disagree with that narrative, and most Jow Forums narratives since the board got restarted like 8 years ago or some shit, on the basis that any idiots can screw. It just gets gross and not worth it if you go too low. Some virgins are better off than some people who have sex.

>have a friend cool enough who's willing to show you his fiance
>social enough to fuck her and another woman
>"despite this im still an empty husk of a man"
sounds pretty normie
r9k less than a year ago wouldve never had a thread like this

Is that why I'm still a piece of shit stuck in my room?

>women
>in a bar
where the fuck do you live

Because you are a failed normie but a normie nontheless. Try being late 20s virgin with zero friends like me and then we are talking

I've been on this shithole board since I was 18. Sticking your dick in a pussy doesn't unfuck all your problems.

dont listen to the sour r9kbots,
congrats to getting the level update to cybord.

plottwist: getting sex doesnt cure you, but it helps.

Attached: 1f4865b651b395de6bb7ec1ed819e38b8e60d028515d894bc0949cefebe1ddae.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Not true. I go out to bars nearly every weekend and I've never been laid by being at a bar.

i dont think i ever did. found the board later in life than most seem to and i was already over many of my issues from my youth. i dont have all the answers but i like to try and help or provide insight into a more 'normal' life when i can. i empathize with many of you because i still remember what it is like to be hopeless and lonely and feel unwanted

Jow Forums needs to have strict parameters again as to what does and doesn't constitute a robot so this doesn't happen

order beer or some alcohol to be relaxed. someone will catch the bait i guess...

fake aand most likely gay

I literally can't think of anything more normie than having sex

Cool story, now please leave.

Attached: pAqObfIZLpw.jpg (541x540, 79K)

god I cant wait to be 21 so I can become an alchoholic loser who might get laid