AMA

I made a similar thread yesterday and it went well
so here we go

I'm a Russian trans girl, ask me anything besides "why are you a fag" or anything like this, if you do legit wanna know about my experiences with gender identity and etc, ask legit questions, not ironic shit

Attached: Russian flag.png (900x600, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNBjMRvOB5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you a fag, faggot?

I'm a simple man. Do you have a bf? Will you be my gf?

Ye I do have a bf, hes amazing

Attached: ozkjV6EnmI4.jpg (2560x1920, 1.73M)

Then gtfo from r9k, normalfaggot. Sage.

a lot of people here have romantic partners

Shoo, shoo. Pidor. r9k is for robots, not for huesos.

Dude, you're going to get killed, go west and survive.

youtu.be/LNBjMRvOB5M

You are a Russian faggot male pedik eat shit Im reporting you

pashol nahui a takze idi s'yesh hui pidaras

how do you feel knowing putin will soon put you in the gulag

I have already been beaten, raped, mugged etc
I dont think ill get killed tho
there was this one time a guy at night was walking behind me for 10 minutes with a hammer and eventually I managed to lose him

You got lucky, Tranny. I hope next time they just throw a Molotov at you.

>raped
who was willing to rape you? i thought russians were strictly anti-gay?

Your english is pretty good, at least written, you would totally be ok going west.
Don't push your luck and get away from those phobes, take the BF with you.

I know someone in Moscow who will rape you for free

fuck off cuck , the last thing we need is more trannies coming here

Why do you feel the need to come here and poison this board? Why cant you stay in your designated mental illness zone. Saged.

I am fairly well passing, and I was continuously raped as kid
How do I poison the board?
this board was always a place for people who dont fit into society, I would be poisoning it if I was posting all the "kys fag" type of shit or UWU shit
I just talk about my life mostly and give advice to people
whats wrong with that?

Attached: 49cdfc01a335e8848df5b22e17b913df23eb9390v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>what's wrong with perpetuating with being mentally ill
I dunno, maybe the fact that trying to normalize sickness and convince people to accept you is backwards and shouldn't be accepted? Maybe the fact that perpetuating your handicap towards young, confused, and impressionable children is often times just an excuse for you fags to be pedophiles? Please just hurry up and kill yourself you subhuman dumpster. I'm so tired of hearing about how badly you faggots want to mutilate your genitals. You're entitled, narcissistic, broken little cretins and you will never be able to change your chromosomes.

Not accepting trans people is literally causing suicide, suicide rates drop to 4% a trans person is accepted throughout their life
I never met a single trans person pedophile, I do believe however that gender roles should be less strict and allow for change, puberty is fine as long as the person is willing to talk about being trans at a young age, so if a young boy is going through puberty and like at 12 they turn out trans, thats fine and they should transition, I am against puberty blockers tho, cause they can cause a lot of havoc in the body(yes hrt dosent wreck your body)
I didnt study genetics to teach you that Chromosomes dont even matter when it comes to sex development, its the SRY gene and a bit of DHH gene that matter, in terms of genetics and phenotype even, trans girls at the end of their development are the same as girls with Swyer syndrome, the sry gene even gets disabled thanks to epigenetics

Attached: Wk789NASIeg.jpg (500x500, 61K)

How have you not been hunted down by Tsar Putin?

thats not how Russia works
its systematic persecution, not individual secret agents reading your messages to find out if you are gay or something

do you have friends? also how did you get over the fact you were raped? im from italy and im fucking struggling, childhood abuse left me broken

I have a few friends but they dont know me well
They are more like just people to hang out with, with whom I feel less scared than with others
honestly?
i didnt get over the fact I got raped, 4 fucking years of sexual abuse got me fucking broken