You are offered a choice. A short but fruitful life with plenty of mutual love and plenty of money...

You are offered a choice. A short but fruitful life with plenty of mutual love and plenty of money, or eternal life as an unlovable lich. What do?

Attached: homm7 lich.jpg (600x400, 248K)

Short and fruitful, no fucking debate

That depends, what kind of powers do I have as a lich? If it's nothing cool I'd rather be happy then die fast.

short and plentiful, ye, the point of life is to get pleasure
whats the point of life as lich?

The longer your survive the stronger you become, every thousand years you grow more hideous but your necromantic abilities increase (from raising small mammals from the dead at the start to even humans in your later years)

>not being the Lich and enjoying the perpetual sadistic pleasure of conquest and domination

>eternal life as an unlovable lich.

Sounds like a ton of fun

Better than dying at 12 just to teach people some retarded lesson

>eternal life as an unlovable lich
So I just get free immortality since I'm already an unlovable lich?

Attached: 1566069015701.png (408x459, 454K)

Yeah.
Just gimme a phylactery and lets start.

Additional bonuses:
- Liches dont need to worry about hygiene or defecation, so nor pissjug peculiarities
- Crypts are known to be well cooled, so PCs should have less problems to run, possibly on higher clock speeds as well.
- In case of any problems with rats or insects or spiders, just get a fuckton of anti-pest spray. You certainly can't be affected anymore. Or better yet, seal your crypt so perfetly that nothing can get in in the first place. Neither Food or drink is required for your sustenance, not even air. If need be, just run your own power generator to keep that PC running. The fumes may even double as pest control if you're tight on money.

Lich 'Life' is dope AF

lichhhhhhhh life

Anyone who chooses eternal life is a big dumb dick and should be smashed to bits.

i choose lich , i want to cause havoc in this world

Anyone who chooses short life is a boring moralfagging cuck and should be ashamed of it

>Die young but be happy
>Never die but be lonely and sad

Cmon

Nah that's not worth it, in a thousand years corpses will be defeated even easier than right now.

>eternal life as an unlovable lich
im not a faggy autistic retard enough to understand this sentence thankfully

>Not living a luxury life as a lich
>Not ruling the world with the vast knowledge aquired over the years
>Not creating a clown world just for the lulz
You need to step up your lich game man
See above

Attached: 38029782_303.jpg (700x394, 32K)

Why would i be unlovable?
Im sure i could find an art hoe or an emo girl or someone with a fetish for dead stuff.
Wouldn't she want me or am would i just be bound by fate to be unloved?

Attached: tumblr_puc5pkvFE91sx8ybdo6_250.png (250x250, 47K)

Sry man, Still a young lich, but I'm working on becoming a power lich. These things take time, you know.

It's ok user, it took centuries to build rome you know

fucking BASED
dab on those incels bro

i'll take the lich. humans need love, undead don't