Should I commit myself voluntarily why or why not (i am suicidal)

Should I commit myself voluntarily why or why not (i am suicidal)

Attached: 152165-155592.jpg (320x240, 18K)

No. You should shoot up a place in public.

Just kill yourself now since you will eventually do it slowly through poor health or overdose or just being a general faggot

Wow thank you anons very cool

Yes, if you cannot afford therapy. Please don't anhero user. Whatever is wrong, you can still fix it and you have the power to do so. Please talk to us about what it is. We believe in you user!

I probably cannot afford it nor will my family aid in taking me
I guess this is my best option
What do they do to you in there?

I don't really know what they do user, but I'm sure they will try to help keep you from suicide. Do you take any medication? Why do you think you are feeling this way? What do you think would help you user?

Ive been suicidal for years and nobody has ever known
I dont know how my family would take it if they ever found out the truth
I would probably lose a lot of respect from them

Dont because mental hospitals are so boring that they will make you actually suicidal plus it will prevent you from buying a gun or joining the military for 5 fucking years

You don't know that user. They might be alarmed and want to help you work through it, I would. Why do you think you have these feelings? What do you want to change about your life?

Yeah man go for it. I was thinking about doing it because I need help with my mental health issues which are getting progressively worse. Also, I need taking care of because I just can't function as a regular adult in this life, and that too is a downward spiral. I liked my stay in hospital as much as I could anyway, so I figured i'd like being in a mental hospital too. That way I'd be taken care of and could just live the /comfy/ life without the stresses of this world.

Attached: Bed POV.jpg (1242x2208, 173K)

I don't know why, but thats the way they are
I come from a broken family and that kind of concern has never been shown for me
I didnt have any friends in school for a long time and they never knew that either

Doctors have more important things to do than dope a hypochondriac up with seroquel and waste a bed that could be used for someone who actually needs it.

I think you should talk to someone about this irl, as that can really help. If that means voluntarily committing yourself to a psych ward for a few days then so be it. What makes you happy in general? How can you surround yourself with those things?

I dont know what happy is anymore
I cant even describe any semblance of an emotion that i feel

They won't take you in unless you actually attempt suicide, not in Canada anyway. I told them I think about suicide every day, that I've made plans, and that I have nothing in my life that makes me happy except drug abuse. They just said if I needed a different place to live I could go to the homeless shelter and they gave me a pamphlet for some mental health service that I was already in contact with anyway.

user, I am not a professional, but I think that you would find it helpful to talk to someone about this. So you should commit yourself to a ward, even if it's just for a few days. Is there anything that you've always wanted to do? I am site that there are things you like to do!

And they wonder why people become drugged out lunatics who kill people for the next hit.

I just got out of a psych ward Thursday after my suicide attempt last Sunday

Attached: 46FAB8B8-2063-4845-866B-45CFB3442B60.jpg (2048x2042, 854K)

Forgot to add that im here to answer any of your questions regarding in patient psych care. I would recommend it for a short stay if you think theres a chance your actions in the imminent future could cause your death

Hope you're holding up okay. Forever victims of ourselves.

Attached: 1567271599723.png (1200x614, 203K)

No, it will impede your ability to buy a gun for 5 years or life.
You'll be stripped of everything but your thoughts and blank walls and want to leave because you'll get very bored. If you don't have insurance you'll get fined thousands and you'll be put on drugs that aren't even fun.
Unless you're just meme depressed then it will help you.