Have you 25+ anons truly, truly given up on finding love?

Have you 25+ anons truly, truly given up on finding love?

Attached: __takagaki_kaede_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_piromizu__df56b97d461250ac42248 (825x1071, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4wsSRpKXNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 25. Still have hope.

Yes, some people are just not meant be love. it is best to accept it and enjoy what little life have to offers.

Attached: A hard life for Thylactine.png (1417x2006, 993K)

Yes, well rather than giving up hope it's more like I never had any real hope. And not necessarily in a bad way, I just don't care that much about other people and never have.

Yup, honestly can't remember the last time I've spoken to a female who I wasn't related to.

I never looked for love. I knew it was never going to happen for me.
I thought I would at least have a fucking job, but that was asking for too much too.

Damn user,sounds like you were dealt a pretty bad hand.elaborate.

I'm nearing my 30s now. I'm too autistic for a woman to stay with me, anyway, as much as I yearn for it. So I guess I have given up on trying. I could get a girlfriend for a few weeks, or a one night stand, very easily, but they won't put up with my autism for long.

I got everything I thought I ever wanted before I realized I'm not meant for that life
youtube.com/watch?v=X4wsSRpKXNU

Well, I would hope anyone over 25 here would just take affirmative action and kiss a shotgun

32 here. There is still a small sliver of hope, but I've also begun to accept that I will never have anyone. Of course, you can say this in your head but the reality of it has started to him me hard. I'm lonely, but I prefer to be alone and can't see myself otherwise. I still have goals, but love and romance isn't one of them.

26. I'm slowly fading, but there is that ember of hope that stays alive. My dreams still have romantic themes from time to time. Once that ember leaves though, my hope will be lost.

I'm 27, and I gave up 2 years ago. I even gave in and tried to go gay and got nothing out of it.
Has anyone paid a prostitute just for a really long, intimate hug? Is that an unusual request?

Attached: tomoyo361.png (900x4579, 275K)

Mostly, yes. Just once I'd like to talk to a girl and not have to see that same look on their face.

Im 23 and im gonna be hitting that 25 point pretty soon. Kinda realized im not gonna ever find a significant other.
I dunno, i guess i have enough fun just by myself. Having a few good friends helps.

>given up on finding love?
not sure i ever started
all i wanted was some sort of power to have sex with whoever and whenever i want
never had a crush or anything like that
not sure whats wrong with me

Attached: the wish.png (663x161, 13K)

No. In fact I just started believing when I used not to.

This is what I thought, but I realized you can change even this late.

Yeah, I gave up around 27. Something in me just died. It sucks because I can't even pretend to be interested in woman anymore.

Why? Just because I'm alone doesn't mean the world doesn't have plenty of wonderful moments to experience.

When I was 20 I decided to get fit and try looking good, I did get some roasties interested in me but the effort to get something out of it was just not worth at all so I decided to just stop wasting my time. If destiny wants me to find "love" I'll just bide my time.

Yes. I at least have 2 friends who love and accept me for who I am. It is a cope. But it's also nice.

Yes but im happy with my waifu

Attached: 1549178141760.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

>25
>sociopath

I just want a girl to be my fuck toy but as soon as I start talking to one I lose interest and just go home and jerk off.

Attached: 905EB0C8-1035-4557-BD00-693E7B04E89A.jpg (500x281, 57K)

Truly given up. I have a terrible brain. I've cured a lot of my resentment at least.

27 here. It's not so much given up as I have never felt romantic feelings for any woman out there.

I gave up long before I turned 25, but it took over 10 years for me to stop being miserable about it.

Attached: dgaf.webm (320x360, 1.21M)

39 here. Yes, even if I find a woman at this point I have no relationship and sexual experience to make it work.

Its not lack of romantic relationships that is eating me inside

Yep. I'm focusing on getting fit before I hit 30 instead. I'm gonna be a shredded as fuck 30-year-old.

None that include you at least.

29, and yeah. It's not about no woman ever liking me, but realizing I have fallen off the horse so long ago that I won't ever reach any kind of level of normality enough to ever be a proper partner in an adult relationship. I've been stuck at the tutorial level while everyone has passed me, and no woman would ever want that compared to everyone else with some actual skills in this whole thing, and no matter how much I would try to level up, it'd take me too long to catch up to everyone and even then I would be a 50 year old man with 30 year olds relationship skills

Not to mention women are hitting the wall hard in here, women near my age all look like shit to begin with so why even bother

27, almost 28 to be honest I never cared about it. Also these What's eating you inside man? For me it's the absolute state of my life, that it's non-stop wagecuckery from now on and I never even got to enjoy my neetdom.

i gave up when i turned 22

Lack of family and being incredibly distant with the couple of friends I have. I basically live to work.

I gave up when I was 21. I knew my very last chance to broaden my social circle was in the freshman year of college and I failed. In my class, 4/6 girls that I wanted to date had a boyfriend, 1/6 was Mormon and the last one pretended to be oblivious so she wouldn't have to reject me outright.

I could have done something but I gave up. It was oddly liberating.

here
>What's eating you inside man?
Nothing much, I hate my stupid brain for making me so anxious all the time but it's the reason why I get welfare and have avoided the wagecuck life so far.

Now that I'm almost 26 and blooming I actually want a girl and kids more than ever, never really wanted either before, or tried to get them. Romance is still secondary to actually fixing my life though, and it's hard to say I care about love as a concept, more like I want to find someone who is suitable for me and I for them.

Attached: 1561533923189.jpg (883x938, 252K)

I've always had chances but i blew them away so many times, at this point it's become mechanic, I'd love to have a woman by my side, but it seems like i can't get in terms with them, their temperament and interests. The reason why i reject women involuntarily is probably because I fear their influence on me, and can't get in terms with how much power to destroy me they have if i ever dared to open my soft spots to a woman again.
Basically yes I've given up, also because only a virgin is someone I'd have enough trust to open up to and not risk being damaged once more, now finding a virgin girl is already hard, specially at my age, and one that would like me even harder, specially when dating down with age.

Attached: the-lovers-tarot-card-holder-box-1_1024x1024.jpg (681x1024, 88K)

I have realized that companionship with men is something that I value as much as love, and have tried to be a good friend to the people I care about as much as possible. An intimate relationship with someone is not on the forefront of my mind anymore, just brotherhood and fellowship. I could maybe see myself getting a boyfriend someday though

32. Wizard, haven't hugged a girl that wasn't family.

I haven't given up, but i ain't hopeful

Thanks baby, i wish every normie would too

doing a lot of psychoactive substances and meditating using ASMR/binaural beats and trying to tulpaforce my waifu lately, have had mild succness so far, but need more LSD as it works better than weed (though weed and DXM work pretty well at this)

>no u
beating down deppressive anons is fun for you, you fucking psycopath?
why not elaborate more on how you try to justify being that way, nigger

28 here
I was told girls would flock once you make it.

Salarywise im top one percent.

But still nothing.

That no longer works in the west because between diversity hiring, nonjobs, and gibs, women have no trouble with making ends meet. So they go with men that excite them, and you, wagie, are not exciting.

you're using dxm to create a tulpa and you're over 25? how is this even possible. get a fucking life dude.

me, but without the effort and male

26. Yes. I've been physically fit (literally shredded with very low body fat) since I was a kid. Was in endurance swimming classes on top of martial arts. Went into boxing at age 14. Started bouldering at 19. I am proof that the Jow Forums meme is a lie. I don't have a likeable personality and that is what it all boils down to.
>fit+normie social personality=women
>fit with status or money=women
>fit without money/status/social personality=forever alone
Not to mention I would never date a woman who isn't a virgin. But I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Having a woman would mean I would need to wageslave my life away instead of being a neet who can do anything he wants with no responsibility.

I have given up, i check the dating sites sometimes but after 5-6 years of fuckal i dont expect anything. Its like lottery, you gotta give a little chance of winning it.
Having a hobby/work that you love helps i realized. I try to be occupied with something all the time, otherwise my thoughts starts to veer to the crushing loneliness i live in.

ive given up on any female talking to me at all

Unless I pay for it, I don't see it happening.
Talking to strangers annoys me and I need several months to get accustomed to new people.
I set definitive boundaries and refuse to have them overlapping: you're either my coworker, my friend or a member of my family.
There's no other way around it.

Attached: Dahlia Choi.png (560x320, 201K)

28, gave up long ago when I noticed a trend of either her or I having to move away once we started getting close. Must've happened at least three times.

Attached: aiportraits_1563532242.jpg (512x512, 16K)