Suicide by shotgun

If I put a 12 gauge to my forehead and pull the trigger, will it all be over instantly, or will I still be alive for a moment after my brain is torn to shreds?

Attached: 20190829_235722.png (293x355, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizarrepedia.com/the-suicide-helmet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can be alive with no brain, you can also survive a 12 guage to the dome

some girl blew her face off, if your gonna do it, and your sure about it, do everything you've ever thought of doing (hire a whore) then find another way of killing yourself, dont do it user, we here for you

faggots
user, if everything goes alright you're going to be killed instantly, you're not going to feel a thing and don't worry, leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds

Attached: 1567232868304.png (916x788, 531K)

yeah user you'll be fine you tooooottally wont end up like pic related

DO SOME SHIT YOU HAVE WANTED TO DO FOR AGES, LIKE PUNCH A CUNT YOU DONT LIKE SHOOT THE STATUE OF LIBERTY, TAKE A SHIT ON YOUR SHITTY NEIGHBOURS CAR DONT BECOME ANOTHER FUCKING STATISTIC

i've heard of people who shoot themselves with a shotgun and somehow survive, then being thrown in a mental ward after they get out of ER.

i would hate to become like that. When i go i'm going to try and use two shotguns, one in the mouth, and one to the back of the head. I have a pretty thick skull so hopefully that will do the trick.

any ideas on how to rig something like this up? i'm a brainlet and don't want to fuck up

pic RELATED SHE TRIED THE SAME THING

Attached: ASDASDASDIOASHDHASIODHASODOADASIODHAOSDIHAIODHIOASD.jpg (306x428, 31K)

Imagine failing at a fucking shotgun suicide

You're not too good for a shotgun suicide, a shotgun suicide is too good for you. What makes you think you deserve to join the ranks which include the likes of Hemingway and Cobain?

Attached: Doitfaggot.jpg (640x401, 28K)

>implying that I've ever wanted to do anything

>Cobain
Fucking pussy killed hair metal, he deserved immolation or crucifixion

bizarrepedia.com/the-suicide-helmet/
Here

>killed hair metal

Attached: Z6QuUIq.jpg (640x369, 38K)

She should've made a second attempt.

Put shotgun at the back of skull where your neck joins, you won't feel a goddamn thing I can promise you that

Doesnt matter. Just die. Worrying about pain is the typical incel fear trigger.

She put it under her chin and fucked up the angle you absolute brainlet

>bringing up freak accidents
I'm so fucking sick of this. Statistically, it's the deadliest form of suicide. Just because a handful of people have survived doesn't mean it's unreliable.

That said, OP I would strongly recommend you consider the people who find your body and whether you really want to subject them to the traumatic sight of a blown off head and blood and brain matter everywhere.

Have 5 shotguns aimed at your head from 5 different angles with a string attached to each trigger so that they all fire simultaneously.

Faggot. Go listen to "rape me" by your precious edgy blond man.

I don't care if they see my mutilated head. I never liked them to begin with.

You should take a week or so to think it over, try to get good sleep and go outside and avoid what stress you can.
Do what you can to clear your head and feel lucid and relaxed before making such a drastic decision, if you feel too tense and shitty to relax make the time period longer and try to find an outlet for the negative energy, maybe exercise.
At the end of it, if you decide this is what you have to do, be glad youve got the quick means to do it. If you plan to go through with this it also means you will have absolutely nothing to lose, make what you will of the rest of your life

Guys what are reliable methods going insane? I mean if you're gonna die, at least make it so you are too fucked up to even rationally think about it

Attached: 1566740133578.jpg (901x823, 56K)

Self immolation

I also have this idea for a suicide. A person would go up to the roof of a building with a spool of that kinda thick metal wiring. Tie one end around something sturdy, tie the other around the neck then jump off. When the wiring becomes completely tensed it decapitates the person while they're in mid air

yes and it's better than 99% of hair metal

so this is a common strat in Life any%, where if you gain access to a firearm early in the game through RNG manipulation, you can reach the credits basically instantly

if you execute the shot perfectly, there will be a one-frame window where you can see the rest of your run flash on screen, before the game goes black and you split for yet another failed PB attempt

Dont put it in your mouth like some cock put a slug to your temple.

>fucking pussy
>killed hair metal
Pick one

Attached: Absolute_Monshaness.png (452x680, 342K)

A long time ago on a forum far away, there was a crafty inventor who wanted to kill himself.
He rigged up a shotgun to a helmet, which was connected to a timer.
The design was such that he would wind the clock backwards to some random time. Then he would put on the helmet and go to sleep. At some point during the night, the timer would go off and blast his brains out while he was in a peaceful slumber

That article is absolutely shit and written by a moron.
>Maximum lethality to point one at the temple
Fucking retarded. You need to hit the thalamus, pons, cerebellum. These are all at the base of the brain, ear level and below.