Who gets more sex? Left wing or right wing males?

Who gets more sex? Left wing or right wing males?

Attached: 1563828300652.png (750x750, 170K)

Left wing males
Right wing males get more consensual sex

Why are left wing males raped/rapists?

sex or sex with women?

Its probably equal, but the left wing side has all the beta bux and the right wing side has both the chads and the incels.

go to any prison. who do you think those people vote for?

Know a lot of left-wingers with six kids?

sex with women oioi

Left wing.

But the guys who get the most sex are apolitical. People with strong opinions on things generally don't have the psychopathic adaptability necessary to have frequent casual sex.

Highly doubt the vast majority of prisoners vote.

But it's a fact that left-wingers are more amoral than right-wingers. It's the logical conclusion of their relativism and atheism. Which is why most prisoners are Democrats.

/thread
but originally and apolitically

You're just making shit up because you know no one on this god-forsaken fucking website is gonna ever challenge something that reinforces their existing worldview.

Most prisoners are not atheists.

>/threading yourself
lmao I've been watching the poster count

Ask left wing females, they probably know more than I do.
The real answer though is that many "left wing guys" are just supporting left wing causes to get pussy, but when women are still repulsed by them they just decide to start raping.

Again, most rapists are probably apolitical. Have you guys ever even met a criminal? These aren't people who think deeply about political topics.

Most people are not atheists. At least, not real atheists. Some people get memed into thinking their atheists but they still behave as if morality is objective and God is real. But in prison you'll find true godlessness.

Well all right wing troglodytes are incels, so..
2+2 OP

something like 7 in 10 felons are excons

idk about rapists though

Most drug dealers a leftists

>behave as if morality is objective and God is real
You mean any atheist who isn't a criminal is secretly a christian? Also, any jesus praising rapist is really an atheist?

7 in 10 felons are democrats***

Rightwing does, legitimately. There have been studies on this.

Most incels hate trump and over half of them aren't even white

You're retarded. Prisoners are more likely to be religious than free civilians. Religious people are more likely to commit crimes.
God is a meme.

This, as someone who unfortunately goes on a lot of incel boards and forums, its 90% blacks, asians indians and arabs etc.
The truly hilarious ironic thing is when the media comes out with the white incel meme, its because ethnic sub 5'8 ugly guys are so fucking invisible to them, its like they don't even fucking exist. Like they just don't exist in reality to them.
That's the real hell, if you're noticed by women and they hate you, you still have a good chance of getting laid. When you don't exist to women its just really fucking over.

t. poltard incels LAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm an incel but I'm a pajeet so I don't think its possible for us to be right wing? Not in the western world anyway.

> Religious people are more likely to commit crimes.

Only because atheist beta males have less testosterone.

Literally everyone has political opinions, and not every rapist is some sleezy junkie lowlife. This isn't a movie.

>he hasn't seen the maymay

Attached: F093B972-7C4B-40CB-8CDE-D5F17841BB79.jpg (2498x2143, 482K)

Left wing males watch their gf or wife have sex with tryone. They don't have sex themselves.