Red pill me on gentle/mommy femdom

Red pill me on gentle/mommy femdom

Attached: 1563315392037-min-min.png (2508x3541, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC-A4meshv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It exists, but there's a way higher number of guys who are into it than woman. So you're probably better just trying to fit into the conventional masculine role, if that's even possible for you.

Its just a fantasy really. Its not very natural considering the mental/biological nature of men and women. Believe me, I'd give anything to be a shota that's preyed upon by amazonians.

It's lack is proof that God has abandoned us.

This, I'd snap my fingers like thanos to reverse biology and gender roles.

Why are we like this? Is it really just because we weren't exposed to enough testosterone in the womb so we're fucked for life now?

No girl will ever be nice to you unless you pay them. Ever.

>femdom
that's psyops to keep you an incel. you need to remasculate yourself and have children.

desu I objectively have high test, its just about a huge beautiful women with huge boobs and a massive ass to fuck me all day, not some skinny bland bitch like whats on offer.

what if I want to have children with an amazon?
It think its all the psyops and conditioning we were exposed too as soon as we left

I was a cute kid and showered with affection. Then puberty hit. I probably associate being cute with people caring that I was alive.

amazon don't exist. even tall women want masculine dom men.

yes they do but it there aren't enough fug

Attached: 1116967.jpg (1048x794, 98K)

Not the other user, but I'm pretty sure this:
>even tall women want masculine dom men.
was the important bit.

femdom is actually really fucking blue pill

It is another retarded fantasy, grow up and move along.

This, but replace amazonians with thicc milfs with huge lactating tits.

It's totally unrealistic and impossible in real life, so I'll just keep it a fantasy and move on with life. Would be nice though.

>thicc amazonians with huge lactating tits
ftfy

Attached: 1119813.jpg (810x1080, 148K)

greatest kink known to man.

as a side note... youtube.com/watch?v=pC-A4meshv4 ...you just KNOW

It's literally just wanting a gf who actively desires you, nothing more

It's absurd how taboo this is in normieville

If you like it, you are fucking degenerate

pic related might not be tall but still

Attached: protecc.png (993x2251, 1.87M)

GFD really isn't about the bodytype. it's all about the mentality.

Attached: 1529513722581.png (1608x1700, 1.56M)

i always got pampered by my mother and my big sister and her friends really showered me with kisses and headpats. god damnit i miss being cute

Very patrician theme/fetish but you won't find mommy/gfd in real life in 3D form.

Attached: 1411214859757.gif (344x360, 880K)

It really is just wanting a girl to actively love and support you emotionally for most men, and the fact that women treat it like it's some advanced form of degeneracy is proof that they're all heartless sociopaths.

It's not taboo you spastics, it's literally just a standard functional relationship between a man and a woman. You guys have never experienced that so you think it's some kind of niche obscure fetish when really all you want is a girlfriend.

you say that like women taking the charge in a relationship would be normal but that's not what the society is telling me so i dunno what to believe as i have no experience myself

Well of course no woman is going to want to take charge of the relationship if that also means taking care of you as if you were a child. If you're one of those mommydom freaks then it's plain to see why women wouldn't want anything to do with you; you're just the male version of those basic bitches that want a sugar daddy to pay their way through life and take care of everything for them.

Believe me, no girl would give a shit about letting you sleep on their lap, hugging you, patting your head or whatever the fuck if they love you. If they did then they wouldn't be worth keeping around as a part of your life.

Attached: noa_and_alphonse_by_flick_the_thief_d5hh6j4.png (579x800, 476K)

i don't mean full on mommydom but just like it's normal for men to seek women and ask them out i just want that reversed because i'm not assertive at all. i'll give affection back and stand on equal ground with them for like choices and opinions but it's just that there's always one person who has to initiate even the relationship itself and i don't feel like i can do that nor do i want to either kinda. i don't think it's weird for reserved girls to want outgoing guy so why wanting the opposite is?

I feel you. Outgoing girls have no reason to go for reserved guys and reserved girls are reserved so they don't tend to go for anyone. That's just how it is, I think. People like you and me are fucked unless we're 10/10 in the looks department. Just have to bite the bullet and force ourselves to go for it. Fantasizing about this kind of thing isn't going to change that.

even if i was 10/10 wouldn't i get only girls who are after my looks to chase me? hard to see that leading to actually loving and lasting relationship but i guess it's not impossible. i have never had a crush so i have never had the urge to chase after someone myself but i still feel like i'm too embarrassed to do it. I still think that someday i'll meet someone who'll just connect with me like magic but who knows...

Older slightly taller chick I was seeing was into this, actually got off on the whole thing just as much as I did, women have this kink too. You're only going to get away with it role playing in the bedroom, not irl. If you think you're going to find a 24/7 mommy gf, I have bad news for you.

this so much. Im a smol and feminine girl and my boy is taller than me, has beard, more body mass + little bit muscly but he is not very assertive and had harsh relations with his mother while growing up so I love to pamper him and make him feel good like a little boy, taking the initiative. Stroking his head and body in general, massaging him, and milking his d. He turns into a little boy who just wants to feel loved and taken care of in my embrace.

Attached: 1566431851996.jpg (871x1061, 515K)

>women have this kink too
>You're only going to get away with it role playing in the bedroom

aren't your sentences contradicting each other? first you're trying to give hope and then crush it. i dunno what you really wanted to say there user

stop making my heart hurt
I WILL cry.

Unless you get an mEme-gf and get to know each other solely through text, which never leads to a loving and lasting relationship in my experience, then of course the initial interaction is going to be based off of your looks. The initial interaction is almost always based off of looks, that's how humans work. I mean we're talking about you being cold-approached by a complete stranger here, what else are they going to judge you off of?
>I still think that someday i'll meet someone who'll just connect with me like magic but who knows...
We all hope so but if that's how it is then you'd better prepare to be disappointed.

It does not exist. It cannot exist. Women are hard-wired to be limp, submissive dolls who bend to the every whim of the strongest man around. They don't have a dominant cell in their body, let alone bone, a fourteen-year-old boy could easily overwhelm an average woman.

[/spoiler]It hurts, it hurts so fucking bad, all I want is some nice /ss/ but I have angered God and now cursed to live in this world of milquetoast thots who only want to be chocked and spanked.[/spoiler]

Attached: SCREAMS_IN_SOUDA.png (555x570, 244K)

I had excessive prenatal testosterone which gave me autism.

From what I've observed women just seem to...exist while men are expect to play both protector and caregiver.

In that case you need better observational skills, or you need to stop observing dysfunctional relationships where only one party is actually content.

Attached: 1552108865567.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

It's possible to find a girl into this kind of thing, but it is very difficult to navigate. For starters, you have to be conventionally attractive, physically strong at the very least. Then you have to be careful about the control penetrating other areas of the relationship, she still has to respect you. If you can manage it, I think many women enjoy that role on some level, they like to take care of and nature things. They just need a solid, stable foundation as well; make sure that's you and not a different man

They like to take care of and nurture things*

i guess but there are situations when someone talks to you purely because you're doing something and not because you look like something

>what else are they going to judge you off of?
looks might be the initiative but i think you should just throw that away, because looks are easily misleading. but i mean i wouldn't wanna date someone who didn't look like a "normal human" but if they actually look normal then looks are pretty much out of the game. after you start the interaction you should judge them from what you learn about them; the way they talk, what words they use, what they tell about themselves, literally anything that isn't obvious about them. i dunno why it is so hard to give up on looks, the point is to get closer to the person so why would it matter if they didn't look handsome. desu i feel like the most cute person that i'll ever see is the one i'll love and not the one who looks objectively cute.

I'm not disagreeing with you lol. The initial interaction is usually based off of looks, except for when it isn't. I wasn't talking about what comes after "Hi", really.

only met one guy who seemed open to it irl, he liked the part where i basically babied him and took care of him and giving him head rubs in my lap, other typical gfd stuff but
>got upset when i tried being more domineering sexually or more sexually aggressive because he was worried what i would think of him
>very hesitant about calling me mommy or anything like that, still is into me calling him a good boy
>never got to use cuffs on him, dom him in bed with mild bondage
>never got to give him nursing handjobs
>basically only non sexual gfd shit was ok with him and he had a lot of shame about wanting those sort of things
>very slowly trying to ease him into letting me do things like that
most guys think they want a gfd gf until a girl is actually sexually aggressive and has a higher sex drive and wants to do actually sexual gfd shit
there is also the issue that i don't particularly enjoy having to literally do everything for my partner (like the incapable trait in crusader kings) because i want gfd shit but i also don't want to have to be someone's actual mother. it's a major turnoff to me to have to expend freetime that we could be doing things together on fixing things that he could do? in my situation i'm both the main source of income and also the primary house-tender in terms of cooking cleaning etc. he's mentally ill and is somewhat incapable of doing these things, has improved in recent times but it's still sapping my sexual energy in terms of seeing this person as someone i'm attracted to and willing to dominate as opposed to someone who is like, my kid basically in some sense. obviously some people might like different things and there are times that i think it's extremely hot that someone is completely and utterly dependent on me but realistically at least financially i want some sort of help in that sense
>tldr; gfd is ideal when your partner is somewhat competent so you don't feel like they're literally your child

the book "like son like father" chapter 9 talks about this sort of mothering dynamic in relationships in a concise way that my obnoxious faggot blogposting doesn't. might be interesting to people into gfd and even conventional relationships

i don't wanna trash that guy so everyone has their reasons i guess. i mean i would probably be anxious about them pushing things on me first but if i actually loved them i'd think i wouldn't be for long and i would just enjoy that she wants to do that, even if i was anxious about it to begin with. but your post really made me curious if i would actually like or hate the aggressiveness. hard to know when i have no experience but i'd still lean over to the like more than hate i think

he's very hesitant because of
>he identified as dominant before dating me and only really started leaning into the submissive side of himself once he started dating me and i showed that i like that and approve of it, and basically encouraging that side of him.
>he had only dated what a poster in the thread had described accurately as "milquetoast thots" who only liked dominant men and viewed any submission as a personal weakness as opposed to a trait to be nurtured in an appropriate environment
>he was yeeted out into being an adult at 18 by emotionally abusive parents and was abused by his mother as a child so he's very guarding of letting himself be vulnerable.
>tldr; past emotional trauma and the traditional dating scene that values men as only providers and protectors with no ability to be vulnerable and cared for makes him very wary of letting himself be submissive.
we've almost been dating for a year now, and it's still a struggle to get him to indulge in my more degenerate interests (softcore bondage, gentle spanking, eating him out, maybe easing into some assplay or pegging.)
i think the key to not freak out the submissive person in that sort of dynamic is to go slowly into things that they find acceptable, and then slowly keep going forward. coming out right away with "i want to peg your ass while you're in full bondage lmao" when the person is very hesitant to explore or reveal their submissive side will not.. go well. it comes off as completely inconsiderate and too aggressive. some people like being forced into it ig, but imo it's not as considerate and not really gentle.
balancing it with the dynamic of day to day real life things is also a challenge (who should provide more income, who should take care of x,y,z.) should you keep the dynamic of him being submissive in public.
a lot of things that can only be solved with good communication

Attached: 794307D6-9269-418C-AB93-070A8CA89BEE.jpg (2100x2319, 1.91M)

he didn't want to do nursing handjobs? why?

It's a lot easier if you are able to provide for her and take care of her publicly while she's your mommy in bed.

yeah if the person actually has a bad history with something like you said i think it's best to go slow. the girl has so much power in that situation they really need to think about what they do or they could make big mistakes and hurt the guy

other post i made explains it but he's basically nervous to do any sex act that isn't explicitly (male dominant female submissive) due to his past life experiences

>he was worried what i would think of him
That just sounds horrible, I feel so sorry for him. I hope he's okay.

>used to be really cute and small when I was younger, constantly showered in affection, even fondled age 8-10, wish I continued it
>now 22, 6'2'', big, and worst of all:
no mommy gf
I don't see a reason to continue breathing
where do you even find women like this

Sounds like he wasn't into the whole thing, why would you even want to slowly break him into assplay and pegging considering his history of abuse? I don't think it's a good idea, unless over time he accepts it slowly, but still liable to switch and freak out if there's a history of abuse.