Hello, hi, I don't have a lot to say right now

hello, hi, I don't have a lot to say right now

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1000, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu_be/r/engekibu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Omg BRO!!! :O is that le self harm picture from gurochan/GORE?!? Wtf how can people post this now -.- I am the confuse XD xd but I rip your hat for epically showing those Christians and being dark and goth Xd add me on Gaia

dont say anything , just get on your knees

Attached: 1555766636643.jpg (639x426, 25K)

people should do this shit instead of horizontal cutting. would be for the betterment of our gene pool

I suggest anyone who saves pictures like OP start at the nape of their neck and make a clean deep ring to the other side, kind of like a cool choker necklace!

sorry, I'm just running out of crona pictures. the self harm really has nothing to do with this thread, I'm waiting for someone.
not gay, just wanna talk to my friends
eh

the fuck is that image?

Attached: edgy...bait....jpg (625x626, 34K)

like I said right here I just needed a picture of crona and this is one of the only ones I haven't posted yet, the picture isn't important to the thread I'm sorry if it bothered you.

Hey friend, are you doing alright?
That's a pretty horrible pic, no offense
Are you up for watching Kobayashi?

Attached: itssunday.jpg (960x720, 185K)

>Hey friend, are you doing alright?
hey, not great but it's ok.
>That's a pretty horrible pic, no offense
I don't have a lot of pictures left, sorry.
>Are you up for watching Kobayashi?
yes I'd like to watch an episode or two, I'd like to talk afterwards if that's okay too.

hello
*waves*
not a good talkist though, and got a day of the cloth today so am busy busy.

>hello *waves*
heyo how are you
>not a good talkist though, and got a day of the cloth today so am busy busy.
that's okay, i understand. im a bit busy too

>hey, not great but it's ok
Good enough, though I hope tomorrow will be better
>I don't have a lot of pictures left, sorry
Don't worry, reposting is ok in that case
>yes I'd like to watch an episode or two
Ok, providing info for anyone who wants to enter
cytu_be/r/engekibu (replace _ with .)
Pass:KotomiDesu
For those who have never used cytube, TamperMonkey and a userscript provided by the site will be necessary to watch
We'll be watching Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
>I'd like to talk afterwards if that's okay too
Of course! I was looking forward to talking with you

Attached: welldoneop.jpg (960x720, 156K)

>Crona
Except it isn't. I guess you're officially out of Crona.

what are you doing?
i'm at this moment just rolling a wake and bake to make the cleaning task, bareable's not the right word, enjoyable definitely isn't, less meh? it's totaly meh though. but at least i'll be stoned.

>Except it isn't. I guess you're officially out of Crona.
i guess so... sorry user i didnt mean any harm
>what are you doing?
watching a show with my dear friend and also getting ready to study
>i'm at this moment just rolling a wake and bake to make the cleaning task, bareable's not the right word, enjoyable definitely isn't, less meh? it's totaly meh though. but at least i'll be stoned.
be careful user, dont smoke too much. what else are you gonna do today?

the cleaning's going to be an all day affair i think.
going to nip out about dinnertime with my mum and get some shopping and beers, but will be back at it when i get back.
if i'm not too knackered when i'm done i might watch something (dark crystals or ash vs evil dead), and drink. if tired i'll drink and shitpost for a bit in bed

>the cleaning's going to be an all day affair i think.
i"m sorry, hopefully it wont be too bad
>going to nip out about dinnertime with my mum and get some shopping and beers, but will be back at it when i get back.
again, be careful please
>if i'm not too knackered when i'm done i might watch something (dark crystals or ash vs evil dead), and drink. if tired i'll drink and shitpost for a bit in bed
that sounds pretty comfy, bed posting and watching nice stuff

it'll be bad but i'll have to crack on.
i'll be careful user.
hope you enjoy yer film with yer chum.

>it'll be bad but i'll have to crack on.
good luck friend
>i'll be careful user.
thank you so much
>hope you enjoy yer film with yer chum.
i will!! i hope you enjoy your film too and have an okay day

Quality cringe thread, I rate it a 9/10 on the cringe meter

>Quality cringe thread, I rate it a 9/10 on the cringe meter
very based friend

thanks. going to go attempt phase 1 now.
>not using cringeometer
also, let's be nice. it is seethefree september after all eh chum

>thanks. going to go attempt phase 1 now.
byeeeeee and thank you

i'm back.
phase 1 hasn't gone to plan. nearly 2 hours just to clean some rubbish from my bedroom.
might have to have some amphetamine this afternoon (just a little dose) after shopping and some food.

>i'm back.
hey again, im getting ready for bed now.
>phase 1 hasn't gone to plan. nearly 2 hours just to clean some rubbish from my bedroom.
im sorry, is the rest really bad too?
>might have to have some amphetamine this afternoon (just a little dose) after shopping and some food.
be careful with that stuff especially

based urban poster

ah, hope you enjoy your sleep. haha sleep's great IMO.
yeah it's quite bad. had to get my mum to help last week.
might nip out now and get some food as i'm starving.
i'll be careful on the phet (if i have some) don't worry.
thanks for being caring. have a good 1

Hey Chijo
are you okay?

Attached: 1567009525235.png (750x1250, 928K)

Hello Crona-poster, I thought your blood was black?

Finished Danganronpa 2, V3 isn't on sale so it'll be a while before it gets played. Honestly got bored pretty quickly due to similar game-play elements (and the newer ones really dragged things out). Gunna play GRIS tonight.

How have you been, are you feeling okay?

*pat* heyo!

Attached: 22.jpg (440x600, 49K)

*startles* Huh? Oh, if isn't Starb! Are you doing alright?
Since you've played Dangaronpa, does the character in the OP resemble any of the characters in the VN? Through reverse search I've found that it's supposed to be one and not Crona as Crona-poster thought

Attached: kotomicheerful.jpg (850x1203, 240K)

play twinklestar sprites on fightcade with me! it's a versus shmup.

Attached: toast.png (1200x630, 197K)

Oh yeah!! I think that's Kokichi from the third game. I haven't played that one but apparently he's the best boi in the entire series, he is the 'Ultimate Supreme Leader' (since everyone in Danganronpa is the 'Ultimate' something e.g. 'Ultimate Pianist', 'Ultimate Chef').

How're you doing today? Rather cheerful?

>Oh yeah!! I think that's Kokichi from the third game
Glad to know that it isn't Crona. Was a bit afraid by the thought that it could be. Still, I wonder if the drawing is connected in any way to what will happen in the game
>he is the 'Ultimate Supreme Leader'
He doesn't give off that aura, but I guess there were some characters in history that noone would have believed about their leadership skills by looking at them like Hitler, seriously how did it happen
>How're you doing today? Rather cheerful?
Sort of, had some fun watching Kobayashi with Crona-poster and am now studying physics while putting some music in the stream. Aside from the monotony of Danganronpa 2, how was your day so far?

Attached: africanelephant.jpg (960x720, 141K)

>make actually good interesting threads
>someone posts guro self harm and gets 34 replies
ok

Attached: 32f5c839172c70f1755f4897171a4193.png (323x323, 130K)

I'm pretty sure OPs pic has nothing to do with the game, Crona-poster probably didn't realize, I thought it was Crona at first as Kokichi is very easy-going to my knowledge (albeit very odd). What are your thoughts on Kobayashi, was it fun to see what all the fuss was about a year ago? Tell me what part of physics you are studying, screen-shots if possible, it may help me ehehe~

I'm going to start Kino's Journey tonight I think, also going to listen to that YoLaTengo album that used to be big on /mu/ 'I can hear the heart beating as one'. Going to a pub with one of my colleagues and one of his friends. Honestly seems a few people dropped off - don't know if that's normal or if my social incompetance scared them. Thankfully shouldn't be a long session and I can watch anime, study a lot and do other fun things. Can't wait to play GRIS. Can you also tell me about something recent you learned in Japanese. I've been studying it quite a lot recently as you've been somewhat motivating and its such a dense language. Everything feels like specific blocks put in specific places. So far I've only really learned basic particles, I need a lot more practice through the week to grind it into my skull before I move on but the Kanji seems to be coming in fairly quickly.

Attached: 11.jpg (693x891, 64K)

>Crona-poster probably didn't realize
No, someone else told him it was Crona. Wasn't it for another user, neither of us would have realized
>What are your thoughts on Kobayashi
Pretty fun so far. Usual Kyoani quality, but the characters are pretty likeable so far and I really like the voice acting. Still surprised by all the fuss it created though
>Tell me what part of physics you are studying
Dynamics, forces, momentum and stuff like that and then thermodynamics. The very beginning of physics. With all the other stuff, I didn't have time until now to get around it
>screen-shots if possible
Studying on physical books for once, sorry
>I'm going to start Kino's Journey tonight I think
The original one or the remake (I think it was a remake, only heard of it)?
>also going to listen to that YoLaTengo album that used to be big on /mu/
Thank you for reminding me, I should listen to it as well
>Honestly seems a few people dropped off
Don't worry, it happens. Also, enjoy the drinking session! Don't get too wasted!
>GRIS
Only seen some screens, tell me what is it like another time
>Can you also tell me about something recent you learned in Japanes
Haven't touched it in a while, but last time I was watching like adding when and where something is happening and the very first things about verbs. I wouldn't be surprised if you got ahead of me in the meanwhile. Have you looked up that book I told you about?

Attached: brushingstarbreakerposter.jpg (500x550, 42K)