Whats the best way to painlessly kill yourself?

Whats the best way to painlessly kill yourself?

I heard asphyxiation by nitrogen or helium is good. Also carbon monoxide.

I heard about a kid who made a suicide helmet that delivered 8 12g shotgun shells into hits head. Any advice on how to make this?

Attached: 413A6832-7162-483F-83BE-6787F7ACA08F.jpg (269x269, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9hmsD79d4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>painless
Too weak to survive the daily tools of life, and not even man enough to go out with a bang, hindered by fear of pain. Might as well just lay there and die slowly.

12 gauge shotgun to the head. That is the most effective way to end your life.

I don't recommend it. Go out and live in the woods for a few weeks and bring a bible. If you still feel like offing yourself after that, well, that's on you, buddy.

Unironically, call a suicide line. What have you got to lose?

Commit neckrope

>I heard about a kid who made a suicide helmet that delivered 8 12g shotgun shells into hits head
jesus that sounds like SAW shit. and people say demons arent real... how could you come up with that and not be possessed by a very powerful and very intentionally planted idea

>Whats the best way to painlessly kill yourself?
euthanasia. look up suicide tourism if you're curious. costs around $5k.

get really drunk and pop some benzos. make sure to take more than you think you need.

>Paying 5000 dollars to do something people literally do for free
Yeah you do deserve death if youd pay that much for something people do for free.

Google Preikestolen or Royal Gorge Bridge and buy a plane ticket and go there and jump. It is a 250+ meter drop at either location with a hard landing. You will die immediately on impact with zero pain and zero chance of survival. Landing will be like pressing the metaphorical button, as you will just instantly die no matter how you land.

If you are concerned that you might be overpowered by your survival instinct, bring anti-anxiety medication and/or booze. Do it at night if you do not want to be seen by others when you do it.

Why dont more people just jump off a cliff?
sure it would be hard, but it's hard to pull the trigger of a gun and even harder to slit your wrists, hang yourself on a doorknob, or build some suicide helmet that will probably just leave you as a vegetable retard and even more of a burden. If i ever go, my parents will both be passed away already, and it will be a cliff.

Did that, doesn't work. 500 mg + 1 bottle of Jack Daniels. Just fell asleep, got up in the middle of the night to pee, went back to sleep. Next morning no hangover, or anything.

There's no cliff like that in my country

500 mg of what? You probably just need more.

ive done that for fun before i knew it could be lethal, just slept like a baby

I'll go by hanging, if done right is painless and there really isnt a moment where you have to "jump" (pulling a trigger, cutting through arteries, actualy jumping), you just put the noose around yout neck and let go peacefully
if you're interested i'll tell you how i plan on doing it

I hear the so called charcoal method is painless. That's how the singer from Boston went out.

>tfw we will never leave this carousel of hell

Attached: 1557280059.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>hanging, if done right is painless
fucking how? you really see yourself dying as you painfully grasp for air for I don't know how long.

>dying as you painfully grasp for air
media and stereotypes tell us this is how you die, but not necessarily
instead of closing the airway, you can close your arteries/veins with the pressure from the rope. So you go to sleep exactly like with the sleeper hold in fighting. Eventually, if the pressure continues, you die in your sleep, unconscious, and you were breathing the whole time

The mathematically most painless way to kill yourself (if you do a pain/time calculation) is the following:
Get a therapy or two to help you handle you depressions (women do this, that's why they less often end of killing themselves) and live a sort of happy life until one day you die of old age or a stroke/heart attack.
Would be dumb to off yourself without having tried the obvious way improving your situation by seeking and accepting help.

Drink alot of water and you will be dead in 3 or 4 hours

Don't give up fren it gets better (trust me) you will look back in a year and laugh with joy that you didn't end it. The only way past the pain is through it, so stick in there.
youtu.be/F9hmsD79d4U

ask sanctioned suicide

So I found a friend of mine in bed with a girl he knew I liked, what do I do now? Contemplating suicide he destroyed my trust in people and she knew how I felt but still fucked him.

Place called beachy head here is where people jump but some SJW faggots patrol it to stop you from choosing how you die so you can continue to pay the queen taxes

we saved you user :), now you can live your best life :)) ...join us user :))) theres lots more rights to fight for :))))

Attached: 2.jpg (852x480, 35K)

I tried hanging. It wasn't really painful. It just made my body drop really fast and I didn't expect it. It's a good method I think. I'll be using it later.

>It just made my body drop really fast
what do u mean?

What is the stupid bible for in your advice?

when i tried this the bible actually became animate and so did actually help solve all my problems
>bible can talk
>bible is girl
>bible is friendly
>bible now my gf

i guess he means passing out quickly, and yes, that indeed happens, i've practised too and its quick

It's been 10 years for me without any improvement

Truth is, every human on earth feels the sadness you mistake for depression. It's human nature to feel that hole in your down time.

one minute i had control of my body and the next second i was losing control. it was really weird but wasn't very painful. for a few seconds i was just about to go fuck it and go all in.

>I heard about a kid who made a suicide helmet that delivered 8 12g shotgun shells into hits head. Any advice on how to make this?

I replicated this helmet and trigger mechanism for 3d printing. But i decided to not publish it online because in i end up not killing myself i don't want that edge connected to me

Unironically freezing to death in winter. Your core temp drops quickly and your brain starts to want to fall asleep to conserve energy for the core, dying in he process. You dont feel anything (Besides being cold I guess) and you die in your sleep. Im going out that way for sure.

exactly, you begin to feel numb, your thoughts go fast and aimless like when you're drifting to sleep, vision starts blurring a little bit, you feel like you're deaf, vision gets darker and darker, thoughts start to feel like an actual dream. Suddenly I realize I'm just practicing and I dont want to do it yet and I panic and start untightening the knot clumsyly, since my limbs are like asleep at this point
Very recommendable way to go in my opinion

What about sodium nitrite?

Maybe somehow get morphine. But alas, what's next for us lads. Its nothing really. Flying on fumes and forgetting how to fly

if I down a bottle of whiskey (or more) and fall asleep in the snow in my yard, would that be enough to die by undercooling while asleep? Homeless people do it on accident all the time

ive done some research on this and the easiest way is a gun. It will destroy your brain before the pain impulse can register so you wont feel/hear anything.
Unfortunately guns are banned in my country and I'm too much of a pussy to jump from the roof so I'm still here.

if someone discovers you or rope snaps then you become a vegetable tho.

Attached: christopher-chida-2.jpg (370x200, 22K)