Hitting women, is it ever justified?

Is say yes. Change my mind

Attached: 1489838776681s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

not in America. some shit hole in africa? yep

Unless you want to be a doormat

Hitting wome-
YES

Why not in America?

we have ways to communicate and courts to settle disagreements.

>we have ways to communicate
such as?
courts to settle disagreements
I am aware that you can, for instance, sue someone for certain things but in general the process of using courts can be time consuming and even expensive.

Imo only if she attacks you first
Eg:
>start arguing
>get slapped
>slap her back eight times stronger than how she slapped you to assert dominance

such as using a spoken language, and texting on devices.

women think they can do whatever to men because they're women. if she gets violent hit her back.

Yes, it's as justified as hitting men

>such as using a spoken language, and texting on devices
>Thinks one can reason with an irate, aggressive women.
Do you send a women a text when she is right in your face being aggressive lol

>women think they can do whatever to men because they're women. if she gets violent hit her back.
This. They have gotten exceptionally embolden to do so nowadays due to our cucked, efemenized society. Not mention the beta white knight simps that are always willing to come to her rescue...it really does show how entitled, arrogant, self absorded, and hypocritical they are.

ya. absolutely

If she hits you or deletes your pepe folder its totally justified.

Attached: KINGU CRIMSON.png (1000x563, 205K)

I think the Koran says that you can discipline your wife or female relative by hitting her with a cloth no longer than your forearm or something.

It's more that it doesn't actually solve anything.
She'll still be a cheating whore or hysterical cunt even if you beat her.

It's not just about women you're involved with but women in general. And even she ducks with other people or doesn't change, at least she won't fuck with YOU. If more men adopted this mentality women would soon get the picture

Never hit a Woman. Slap the shit out of a bitch though

Attached: tumblr_opfy1tBRt21qg6blho1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

Hitting a woman can be like hitting a switch. You can watch videos on youtube of women being confrontational in public, and the moment they get shoved, let alone slapped or punched, it's like they turn into a completely different person. They are so used to having complete immunity that most of them never consider it a possibility, and the shock overwhelms them. Most women don't size up their opponents when they start an argument, which is something that men do instinctively.

maybe if they're carrying a knife, gun or any kind of weapon, or if a retarded stranger on the train hits you out of anger you can give a punch back I guess. But even in that situation, you should be the man in the situation and just grapple somebody down