ITT We Rate Eachothers Handwriting

Rate my handwriting anons!

Attached: 20190901_014507.jpg (3264x1836, 1.85M)

The lines are there for a reason retard

Kek, heres a fresh one!

Attached: 15673243239864530752632057699586.jpg (3264x1836, 1.83M)

I'll do it, but I know it's bad.

Attached: 20190901_025025.jpg (2860x1689, 1.67M)

Very clear and neat. Looks feminine. But I like it.

Standard teenage boy messy handwriting.

Lol thought that said slutty at first, very nice user 7/10 very energetic vibe

Awe thanks user I appreciate it, lol

You all have nice handwriting/10

Attached: _20190901_090949.jpg (3376x3305, 742K)

I'm digging the fancy Gs

Shills?

Attached: Snapchat-2086065137.jpg (1981x3840, 1.59M)

>altrocious
It's ok user, I think stupid is cute!

You two have similar handwriting to me. Each letter is fairly messy, but it all comes together well.

i wondered what you meant by shills.
sorry, i wrote skills.
it's 2 t's.
the mistake was not knowing if it had 2 t's or 1

This is very sweet user, you seem nice 8/10 very playful

ehllo

Attached: IMG_20190901_105555.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

I ought to perform better. It is troublesome to write on a small notebook, though that is no true excuse. It is quite unsightly and unrefined as it is. I find elegance in writing to be more of a psychosomatic endeavor. To be refined in form, you ought to feel so refined; light, free.

Attached: 1554939308233.jpg (4032x1908, 1.4M)

Why does you 9 look like a "g"? Your mix of upper- and lowercase letters is worrisome.

Sharp letters and edgy content. Bonus points for cursive, though.

>Why does you 9 look like a "g"? Your mix of upper- and lowercase letters is worrisome.
Well, it's bigger, so that's how I distinguish it. I know it's shit though for an outsider, a teacher used to give me shit for this back in school years ago, I'd written a small M which was just a tinier capital M, and she was like, what are you doing? Type a capital M now, so I did, just a bigger, and she made a comment along the lines that I'm retarded.

are you polish? noticed all the polish girls at work wrote the 9's like that

In what way does my content seem edgy? The only thing I see that might be misconstrued as edgy is my doodle. Does my handwriting suggest nothing of my personal character?

What the fuck mate? That's a good observation, yes, I am Polish.

graphite lighthouse

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-021311_Gallery.jpg (1439x1468, 1.09M)

The 2deep4u line followed by the teen angst-tier "It's all so tiresome". I mean, the handwriting itself is pretty edgy, too.

Doesn't seem like you're using that lovely pen to its full potential. I'm curious to see your handwriting with a pencil or ballpoint pen.

YES. sweet.
i saw it a lot as we had to write hourly output numbers on boards. always made me smile when i saw it for some reason. just looks nice i suppose

Cursive masterrace.
Pretty good one.
Decent.

Attached: kzel9-Mgqy4.jpg (1215x2160, 624K)

This time with a fine rather than a stub nib.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-022314_Gallery.jpg (1426x1691, 1.39M)

Woah, your handwriting reminds me of my dads, pic related.
Got to look at some of his old drawings as well looking for this book.
Thanks user.

Attached: _20190901_103005.jpg (2449x2962, 600K)

and finally an attempt at copperplate script with a flexible nibbed pen from the 1950s or so.

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-023100_Gallery.jpg (1426x1881, 1.51M)

It's a song lyric. Johnny Flynn.
I am also 22 and use a Sailor Pro Gear, though I have the slim model in 14k H-F. How quaint. I'm using a mix of Noodlers and 3 Oysters inks, though. Might need to add more. You have good taste. Try Robert Oster or Diamine inks, your pens would portray them well.
This is now a Sailor master race thread. I also used Noodler's BPB and some other inks to mix color, though it lost a bit of that after mixing more thoroughly and eliminating air pockets. I'll have to add more burgundy.
Your capital F and lower-case V need some work, but your lower-case T and L are really sexy to me for some reason. I'd work on the F, v, a, and o, and then your writing would be solid.

I have owned everything from Pelikan M800's and Montblanc 149s to Franklin Christophs and Lamys, and I've had a few examples from Pilot and Platinum, but I never tried a Sailor until I picked up two Pro Gears last month. I'd say they're definitely the most based out of the Japanese Big 3, because of their large nib selection, they're the only of the 3 that produce a piston filler, and their bespoke nib series and limited edition colorways dab on anything Pilot or Platinum makes. The one thing Pilot has on em is the best modern flexible nibs on the market. Noodlers ink is based as fuck.

Also I do have 10 or so diamine inks, lots of Noodlers, J. Herbin, Iroshizuku, etc. etc. For the most of my interest in fountain pens I sought to find the perfect shade of blue, now I have 30 or so shades. Nowadays I mostly use Noodler's bulletproof black at work because it works nicely on the cheapish paper we use at the bank, it's very dark and bold, and it's very permanent.

That's interesting, my script looks sort of like an italic version of his writing, and vice versa. I never learned to form letters "properly" or as it is taught or whatever, most of my letters are formed from the bottom up. Most of my pen strokes go upwards, do you know if he did the same?

I love your handwriting
I like your cursive
You both look like you put in a lot of practice to what you do

Attached: IMAG0762.jpg (3264x1836, 1.1M)

not sure. he died when i was 14.
he went to a universirty to do an arts degree i think, not sure if it came from there. seen most of the writing from his art books.

I've heard that Sailor's converters pale in comparison to international standard offerings, but it's my only fountain pen, so I can't comment on that. I only wish I got one of the special colors for it (I just have a standard black/rhodium-plated gold combo). I'm rather tempted to get a TWSBI Diamond series pen (580/580AL/MiniAL) or two for art projects, since they offer clear demonstrator bodies and good builds for the price. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I'd like to get. I like smaller pens, and the Pro Gear Slim makes for the perfect size when capped. I enjoy my Sailor PGS very much.
>Blue ink
Have you heard of 3 Oysters? Their Delicious Blue ink is fantastic, I highly recommend it (plus the ink well is beautiful). I know PenChalet sells it, and there's a sale going on right now too. I also have a small selection of Noodler's (including BPB), making up half of the six or so inks I currently own. The East Asian ink market is truly a goldmine.

I'm not really practicing my cursive though.

Thank you, I appreciate it. I highly suggest getting a cheap stub nib fountain pen for japanese characters. (Lamy Safari or TWSBI ECO 1.1mm stub from amazon) It won't make you write better, but it'll make your downstrokes and line variation very visually appealing.

I like the consistency of your writing. Very visually appealing.

Make sure the second horizontal stroke of "noon" is longer than the first. I'd be interested in seeing your print as well.

Update/edit: These are my writing tools. I was too lazy to switch pens so the Japanese is written with the pen on the left, but I'll send something with the one on the right.
PS: "titties" is fun to write in cursive because you can just write one line through the three t's

Attached: IMAG0764.jpg (1836x3264, 1.05M)

Sailor converters have good build quality, but they do lack in capacity compared to a standard converter. Piston filler master race either way. However, Asian markets PREFER converters over piston fillers because fountain pens are much more commonly used and people want convenience and practicality, not whimsy, out of something they use everyday. Same with the German market, people use fountain pens very commonly, but they use ink cartridges over pistons again for convenience. Only in America really is bottled ink more popular. You can go into a convenience store in Germany and pick up fountain pen cartridges, nuts. I've heard of oyster inks but never tried them, I'll look into it. And I've had a TWSBI ECO, they make good pens if you like demonstrators. I got more than one person thinking it was a fucking Vape mod though.

Here's "Kindness" in printing. I'm kind of prideful so the first stroke of the Kanji with the brush end of the pen is short. With the other end I can write my characters as minuscule as possible, relying on muscle memory. It doesn't work with pens that "expand"

Attached: IMAG0765.jpg (3264x1836, 993K)

The pen's a bit too thick and the character too small to really be able to see it well, but it looks alright. A little unbalanced - the right portion could be a bit wider. Your alphabet is nice and clear - very easy to read.

Fancy shits and their fancy pens, you lot.

Attached: hand.jpg (969x752, 147K)

Looks similar to the handwriting of my English teacher that I had a huge crush on in 7th and 8th grade. Good stuff.

There's one person in this entire thread with fancy pens.

Feast you eyes on this monstrosity. My handwriting hasn't improved since I was 12

Attached: IMG_20190901_222949.jpg (1897x904, 163K)

I like the vertical compactness of your handwriting. It makes longer/taller letters look more dramatic.

I used to have great handwriting but it's devolved ever since I started having to write essays really fast

Attached: 20190901_200752.jpg (2529x1417, 1.55M)

Neat thread idea

Attached: 69347836_378339916185406_7934860944448946176_n.jpg (368x504, 27K)

tfw no bf with nice handwriting that sends me letters and leaves me sweet notes