Tfw no robot gf/bf who wants to put me on hormones and manipulate me to their liking

>tfw no robot gf/bf who wants to put me on hormones and manipulate me to their liking

Attached: 1565038600073.jpg (2508x3541, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TGandSissyRecovery/comments/8fv5e0/why_bambi_sleep_and_similar_programs_should_be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love it when someone is wearing nothing except gloves and stockings hng

seek help before its too late (origianlyy)

Attached: 1565634946330.png (800x773, 22K)

All I want is a discord bf to roleplay this degenerate shit with

I wish i could be satisfied with rp.. but i really want someone to do this to me tbdesu..

I'm sorry user! I can't help with that, but I wish you the best.

Mhm that's fine, i hope you find a roleplay bf too c:

I am seeking help with getting feminized, that's why i made this post!

too fat 4me

Just don't estrogen, shoot up some test and these problems will go away.

Try fetlife. R9k is not the place to find someone for this. Ideally get help. Your life should not revolve around sex whether recieving it or not.

OP you need a reality check. Listen to no less, definitely no more than 10 minutes of Bambi Sleep and come back to this thread and tell me you still have this sick fetish.

You faggots got me onto to this forced-sissy/trans shit a couple months ago (i never actually considered it, it was mostly for getting off). Someone recommended for me to listen to Bambi Sleep and I listened to it for only 10 minutes and my entire mind was fucked up for almost an entire day. I'll give the details to anyone interested in my experience with it, but that shit was definitely my wake up call that this stuff is harmful to the mind and legitmentally a form of brainwashing. I'll stick to the gentle femdom shit thank you very much.

Attached: Takumi.jpg (310x232, 13K)

Can you link me that audio file?
Hypnosis stuff never worked for me, i guess i'm not able to relax to that extent, but if it's as strong as you say then i'd be curious...

Why would you ask him to try it then? Psyop kike.

I'd never reccomend someone to listen to it in its entirety. But 10 minutes is just effective enough, yet still isnt life ruining like listening to the whole thing.
I dont even wanna link it. Just Google bambi sleep on YouTube. I think I watched the first 10 minutes of the 9th or 10th part. I didnt even believe in mind control or hypnosis until I actually felt the effects of this sick shit.

Before you listen to anything, read this so you know what you're getting into.
>inb4 "reddit"
I didnt go as deep as this faggot, but everything he said is 100% true about how you feel after listening.

Link that i forgot to post: google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TGandSissyRecovery/comments/8fv5e0/why_bambi_sleep_and_similar_programs_should_be/

This is just RP, but it's pretty good.

That's the ideal honestly, assuming you actually have a vagina. Doing that shit irl is going too far and will result in fucked up shit, just talking dirty about it on the other hand and never doing it makes for great wank material.

I just listened to this first one but i don't think this kinda stuff actually works on me. haha
The idea is super hot but i kinda feel like everyone saying this actually worked on them is just larping.. at best i might feel a little, uhh.. what's the word, hazy?

I thought so too when actually listening to it. But after turning it off I realized I had trouble keeping my mouth closed, my conciousness literally kept fading in and out, and I couldnt get the fucking hypnotists voice out of my head. I felt like I was a prisoner in my own body. Maybe it wont have much of an effect on you and that's great. It probably didnt help that I listened to it while pulling an all nighter either. But its factually known that it's not some amateur sissy hypno. It's very clear that the people who made it understood how to fuck with a person's psyche and its probably among the strongest hypnosis recordings thats easily accessible on the internet.

>I don't know how hypnosis works: The post
the answer is, it doesn't.

Ignorance, the post.

I never believed in this shit either dude but it really fucked me up. I seriously considered killing myself because of how terrified I was and didnt think it would stop. And I've never been suicidal. After about 4 or 5 hours of hearing nothing but snapping, "good girl bambi" and the hypnotist rhyming a bunch of words with cock, all while my consciousness constantly fading in and fading out, i realized it wasnt getting any better if I just stayed inside. So I drove to a public park and walked around for hours and had to talk and have conversations with complete strangers to get my mind off of it. I had control over most bodily functions, like driving, but I would go 10 seconds and then forget where i was even driving to. I ended up getting lost in a neighborhood that I dont even know how I got there. Going to the park to socialize was super unlike me, but it was 100% me who made that decision. Im SUPER shy and asocial, but I was so mentally out of it and so determined to lose the voice in my head and regain my consciousness, that I had no problem talking to people if it meant it would make me feel normal again. (Which thankfully it finally did). I probably came off as a really weird, creepy and spacey freak talking to them and slurring my words. But I felt no social awkwardness whatsoever. My mind couldnt even compute what awkwardness was. I didnt really understand the power of hypnosis until I listened to this. It's truly some scary shit. Be thankful you never had to experience it.

more roleplaying

Yeah man cause it's such a sexy story right

some people are suggestive

i've listened to hours and hours of bambi sleep and im still the same fucker and i never went into trance

for people who get off on hypnosis stuff, it is.
After all, it's assurance that it's an intense and exciting experience.

Fair enough. That was just my personal experience with it. Glad it didnt completely scare the shit out of you like it did for me. If I listened to the whole thing like you my mental state would definitely be ruined.

please show me some studies where trannies were cured of their gender dysphoria with testosterone. because the only reports I have of that are that it made their gender dysphoria worse. not to mention, on average trannies do not have low T before HRT

>for people who get off on hypnosis stuff, it is.
Well I dont, and I'm especially done with getting off to sissification shit so I have no reason to roleplay about this kind of stuff.

Those studies don't exist because the academic PC police wants to keep them silenced.
Wake up sheeple

this is kind of a dream to do. but the only way i would do this is if the """guy"""" had a bubble butt, was smooth, and at least looked androgynous enough to begin with. i'm picky as fuck.

I don't have a full on bubble butt yet, but it's okay sized for a boy, i'm sure i could make it bigger with more squats and stuff.!
Do you wanna add my throwaway so i can show you what i look like maybe.? hrtanon#1241

I'd love this too, but unfortunately
>too autistic to make conversation and fuck up any chance I get
>women that are legitimately into this are astronomically rare
>I'm not that attracted to men

i listened to it and it didn't do shit for me, maybe your your mind is weak/you have double digit iq

reiko is your man