My 13 year old sister is pregnant. How do I handle this?

My 13 year old sister is pregnant. How do I handle this?

Attached: 14880.jpg (1280x720, 1.05M)

disown her and beat up the guy who got her pregnant

You shouldn't have creampied your little sister.

disown or kill her

no need to disown her but yeah assuming the man responsible is above the age of consent this is a pretty big transgression

abort as early as possible because there's no way this is a good start for a life

be prepared to be a father

How did it come to this. It is your duty as an older brother to thot patrol your little sister and make sure she will be a pure qt.

ask captain falcon

Why do zoomers do this?
Two years ago i met a 12 year old that fucked literally every guy in sight, i tried to stop her and to make her reason letting her know that this is self destructive behaviour, actually trying to help her and all that jazz. She just told me to fuck off, because "I'm not her dad". I eventually called CPS and the cops on her family.
I later found out that she fucked like 30 dudes (yes adults too), was addicted to heroin and had HIV.

Attached: 1567323776626.png (779x900, 1.05M)

Unless you're responsible for that then that's pretty damn shit, like you straight up got cucked. If you are responsible then there's no problem.

Apathy's the solution

that's fucking hot dude
this

Kill her, the other guy then yourself

The important thing is you destroyed her and her family by doing the right thing.

No, the 12 year old whore junkie did that.

As fucked up it is, you just gotta accept that she brought it on herself. Don't get involved because it aint your problem. Good luck

Attached: bruhmomentum.png (418x334, 8K)

>My 13 year old sister is pregnant

Good grief. How old is the father?

You never gave us the full story in the last thread op you better deliver the goods

The family was still together for better or worse. After the government gets done the family is over. You don't call the government to help but to destroy.

where the fuck do you live? the 12 year olds that i knew while growing up gave handjobs at most and were often scared of having sex, as much as they wanted it

*be prepared to be an uncle

No problem as long as you're the father.

If you got her pregnant, prepare for a jail sentence scumbag. If someone else got her pregnant, hunt him down and not kill him. Instead, turn him into the police. 20 years in prison is probably worse then getting stabbed to death.

OP hasn't given any backstory, so this is probably fake and without a doubt, gay

either accept that the baby needs a money and attention or put it up for adoption.
my 19 yo sister is 7 months pregnant rn and shes is still trying to complete college. dont kill the baby

It was me man, its my bad. It wont happen again I promise

Realistically, if she hadn't killed herself, which she had a very high chance for, she would've spawned a bunch of children while still well underage and raised them in absolute degeneracy. Now she's probably not going to have children any time soon, with some luck might be able to deal with her addiction, and with a lot of luck lead a normal life much later on. With less luck, at least she's not going to propagate her shittiness easily. Calling the cops on junkies, especially underage junkies is not wrong.

where the fuck do you live? also, she wasnt white, was she?