She found another guy while we were in a relationship and sent her friend to break up with me for her...

She found another guy while we were in a relationship and sent her friend to break up with me for her, it does not get better anons, absolutely not at all, i fucking hate my life and i hate and still love her at the same time

Attached: 1557927157640.jpg (884x1024, 32K)

were yew supposed to fuck the friend?

she sent her friend to tell me that's she's breaking up with me because she lost interest in me and found another guy

So turn it around and fuck her friend

No it doesn't. Now I'm wondering who convinced you it could and what IQ you would have to have to believe them, lmao. Do our species a favor and kill her, her friend, and yourself. Please.

no dude, she sent her friend so yew could fuck her

kidnap her, rape her and then kill her, kill yourself later if you don't want to get caught

Attached: 1566878063055.jpg (1440x2155, 269K)

Meh it could be worse
>GF asks me for help to pay off her debt to the tune of $5000
>She can't get a loan because bad credit rating
>She promises to make payments directly on the loan if I put it in my name
>Idiot so agree to do it
>2 weeks later she isn't as responsive to communication as normal
>Call her to see what's going on
>She wants to breakup, says she doesn't find me attractive and wants to be friends

You are kind of a retard then, when a girl is capable of doing that kind of shit is really fucking obvious.
But you were probably thinking with your dick all the time. Make a better effort of finding a decent woman next time or just kill yourself.
And also, why would you still love her? thats kind of a cuck thing to do

>she sent her friend to break up with me
In between classes or something lol? How fucking old are you that the friend had to tell you, thats something fucking teenagers do.

shut the fuck up you neet mongoloid i had hope that maybe it wasn't so shit but retards like you, her and her friend prove me that it doesn't and that it's filled with fucking morons

bet that was a black pill for ya

>why do yew love her
t. femo*d

classes? dude fuck no i'm not in school, and yeah it's an absolutely immature thing to do

no it's not? wdym it's fucking obvious have you ever had a girlfriend?

You are literally one of the morons that makes this world so unbearable to live in. Kindly end her life and your own in order to protect the human race. Please.

>op getting bullied by femo*ds
oh tek

>literally cannot red flags guys hurrrr!!!

Leave r9k, you normalfaggot. Your problems belong to r*ddit.

>femoid (male)
Is not about having feelings towards women, that's ok
Is about having that kind of feelings for the girl who cucked him, like why?
And yeah I've had, but I dump them as soon as I get something better to focus my interest on (at least not cucking them)

oh big surprise you're actually the redditer and op isnt really a faggot in this case. how did i know that would be the case once i adjusted my weary eyes to read his post and see. it was honestly the * sign that gave it away.

>its a switch
t. femo*d

Without revealing too many details I took her to court and managed to get the loan changed into her name. She thought she had gotten away with it and is so mad at me she'll never talk to me again. Not that it matters as I don't do friendzones.

How does this work? What's the legal angle?

>>its a switch
got me there

Attached: 1503854141904.png (370x269, 34K)

Breach of contract, she had texted me about the loan arrangement which became a binding contract so when she stopped making payments I had grounds to take her to the local court.

That makes more sense, it sounded like it had something to do with the breakup at first.
I'll never understand the retards who think it's a good idea to piss off those they owe money to.

rekt. gj tho

I was such a retard for doing this in the first place. She was telling me how much she loved me and talking about the future we would have to together so I was convinced to go along with it.
Thanks, I think both of us learned some valuable lessons here.

Most of you faggots haven't even had a kiss in your life so leave him alone with your incel wiki and reddit phrases. OP honestly though the i hate her but i love her thing is a cuck move, just move on from her you'll find another girl

That's why marriage has always been a legally binding contract and not a verbal agreement. It's one of the pillars of civilization.

Fuck of. If anything he needs to get out of here with his "woe is me, life is unfair, it doesn't get better" bullshit. There's literally no reason to feel sorry for him.