Conservative 16 year old kid gets dumped for 'slut-shaming' gf wearing this dress to prom

Conservative 16 year old kid gets dumped for 'slut-shaming' gf wearing this dress to prom.

Attached: JFL.png (925x409, 631K)

And that conservative? Einstein

BASED
AND
EMPOWERED

dodged a bullet there, also lol at your gf dumping you over that fast over nothing, they had 0 emotional bond

I guess that's a win win no?

>i'll keep the dress and get a new man
thats how replaceable men are in society , you worth less than piece of fabric

Why are right wingers such creeps?

It's highschool, who gives a shit if your gf is a slut? Besides, that dress isn't even revealing, like at all.

Attached: 1566506949129.png (128x128, 29K)

She either will never reproduce and just roast around till she is thirty, or she will have 4 kids out of wedlock with Tyrone, Darius, LeShawn, and Trayvon...

Image is fake blue chat bubbles are different colors and iPhone auto caps the first letter in a text.

>who gives a shit if your gf is a slut?
A cuck wouldn't care but any guy with self respect would

you know you can turn that off right? also dont the message bubbles have gradients now as well?

you miseed
>it's highschool
no one is gonna be with their highschool partner for more than a year. Just enjoy it while you can.

It's from an older iOS.

>incel gets BTFO by strong wom*n
how is this even news?

Not true at all, I know 3 people from highschool that are still together at 21 with kids and shit. Just because that's the peak of immaturity doesn't mean it can't be long lasting

who fucking cares
theyre literally 16
are you a pedophile

>that are still together at 21 with kids
are they incel?
imagine livin with a hole more than 6mo
lamoooooooooooooo

>16
>pedophile
oh amerimutts, never change

Good for that lad for sticking true to his true feelings, girls aren't worth lying to yourself over.

user this bait doesnt really work when the person posting it is most likey a lonely incel themselves

>incel
What, because you can't comprehend a relationship lasting longer than highschool? Aren't you the incel projecting for missing out on a committed relationship with your crush

Where do you people even find this shit?

I've been out of high school for 15 years. There are people in my graduating class who have been with their partners for longer

>calling people in relationships incels

Are you retarded

I said the person baiting is most likely an incel, learn to fucking read

>Besides, that dress isn't even revealing, like at all.
That's what I was thinking.

What an attention whore. Why the fuck would you post your private text messages online for brownie points?

this shit is bait, but the fictional girl is right to not go to prom with him. Non ironically.
Seek vitamin d and companionship IMMEDIATELY. You've been in the bubble for too long, and have been irradiated with retard.

the roast is smell with this one

Jesus, what a cunt.
It's better to be alone than to be with a thot like that tbqh

She has big feet. I think its a tranny. Bullet dodged.

Jesus Christ look at those stick legs

If this is true she 100% was cheating and has a backup guy fucking her already.

>Jow Forums - Gossiping about teenage drama

>Incel pretending to be a chad
It's so easy to spot.

a lot of Jow Forums never got over their high school trauma

It's the reason why most of us are here.

>you look like slut
>I'll get myself a new man
wow she really showed him lmao, w*men truly are masters of the self own

The lass didn't look overly exposed desu. But real talk here, men who get upset about dresses like that are definitely insecure.

Women always have options. This is one of the reasons why a lot of normies are becoming bitter volcels.

Why is everyone in america a retard

If that's all it took for them to break up then they didn't have that much of a relationship

its only the white males under 30 that are retarded but there won't be many white children born this generation and fewer the next because of it. breed out retardation.

>boy tries to get rid of girl
>girls removes herself

>OOOOH OWNED

So do men lol
He's just going to get himself a new one, eventually he'll stumble upon one that's not a whore

so last year my crush asks me to the prom and soooo excited and proud. Yes proud, he is wonderful, (so I believed), and so looking forward to being by his side and all the other girls jealous of me and the guys envious of him. WITH MY MOM, I choose a dress and it fit perfect but I couldn't find a bra that didn't show so I wore none.

He picked me up and was polite around my parents but he started with his snide, passive/aggressive remarks soon as we go into the car and when we walked in and he saw all the guys look at me he walked off and I guess hid because I couldn't find him anywhere, so I cried some and took an UBER home.

She looks like miss alice

Is this some weird fetishistic roleplay? An elaborate Uber shill? I don't understand.

How is that even remotely a lot of skin?

fucking based, I would fuck a 16 year so hard

Go to UK, You can fuck loads of girls under that age and not get told off for it. On tinder, you can find 14 year olds just pretending to be 18 and as long as you consent, no one really cares unless you're famous. 15 year olds date 20 year old loser men and get knocked up and become single parents by 17.

But what about the language barrier

kek'd very originally

>those stick legs
Do people actually think stick-y frog legs are hawt?

post your gf's delicious thighs then

none of those. for no reason at all i got dumped at prom because i bought a dress FOR HIM he didn't like and like a coward he just ran and hid. i confronted him at school and he said i embarrassed him trying to show my boobs to every guy there

It's ok, a lot of them speak broken English. just say "Let's 'ave a go ov ya gash luv!"

>frog legs
>sticks
>implying you wouldn't fuck a frog

Attached: Frog_legs.jpg (1280x853, 207K)

Ask, and ye shall receive an original photograph

Attached: Stocks.jpg (1458x1936, 180K)

God bless you and your gf

Attached: 1483438896344.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>that bulge
Nice try.

This is you, not a girl, look at that chest (or lack thereof)

>implying the implications of falsehood

Attached: Implying Joe Biden 2020.jpg (1439x1496, 465K)

Fair enough. Good on you.

Sure it is. Who wants to venmo me for that free kitty pic I just posted?

keep em comin mate

I'm gonna be needing more proof.

thanks for the tip user
obrigado

It's good that you already know they speak Obrigado.

Here's the ex, I don't feel like doing too much more of the current

Attached: ExBooty.jpg (480x640, 26K)

we still need more proof

So retarded. No, men are not worth less than a piece of fabric. She just saw qualities of THAT man she didn't like.

Are you so sad and lonely that you really believe that?

"With a hole" your mother must be so proud of you.

I'm guessing you'll be able to be alone forever.

Its prom. She isn't saying she's going to sleep with a rando. She just doesn't want to go to prom with him.

Seriously. Grow up.

I personally dont like the color or style of the dress. If he did not want to be seen with her, he can do whatever he wants. I mean, women are slutty, but i see no real problem with the dress. It is kinda ugly.

I remember when a woman in a backless dress coming down the red carpet in Hollywood was seen as scandalous. Now it is just par for the course prom thot attire.

You are super duper originally seething.

Attached: 1566875515528.jpg (520x588, 121K)