Why don't you just travel to asia and get yourself your free pharmacist or scientist gf?

why don't you just travel to asia and get yourself your free pharmacist or scientist gf?

No money? You are poorfag that can't even afford airplane ticket + hotel?

Attached: 102320617-young-asian-pharmacist-holding-containers-with-medication-and-smiling-at-camera.jpg (866x1300, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOB7wXNwjvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would that be a good investment?

you must be dumb if you can't see the investment of getting an asian pharmacist that all she need to do is learn your language and do some extra pharmacist studies and you're set for life.

Why do you need to travel to asia for that, just go to any uni.
Also, asian women only like asian men. They'll fuck chad but they want chan.

HA ok bro. sounds foolproof

hahahahahaha, in what world do you live in? They want their kids to have a light skintone with blue or grey eyes.

Sorry asian user but it's not your race. If it makes you feel better, there is no chance in hell white women will fuck you.

>asian femoids itt

Attached: B916F8BF-6B41-45E5-8514-DC23B3E2BB5E.gif (245x180, 556K)

My bros stationed in Korea and Japan tell me that it is the opposite.

this man is a fucking genius. few will listen and actually take his invitation however.
you're a nigger dude

this place is full of faggots

>calls me a nigwort cus i disagree
fair and balanced bro

armychads

>giving a fuck
what are you even doing dude

I guess most guys here can't even afford to spend like 2k on some traveling.

But then you could research on some backpacking and live in rundown hostels in asia or something.

>bro why are yew better than mi?
because

>you could research on some backpacking and live in rundown hostels in asia or something.
yep and that shit is cheap as fuck. it was cheaper for me to do school in thailand for a year than it was to live at home. i just knew that intuitively because im not retarded.

i dont give a fuck what youre on about you leech

>yew leech
have a good one

Literally they are just average southern dudes mostly, and they are able to date fairly cute Asians just fine. Not drowning in pussy but not thrusting for it either.

some lucifer, you're just posturing as someone who is correct about an issue that wasn't even brought up in the first place. imaginary satanist tripfag. nice fucking life idiot.

>p-pls dont go
lmao

sounds highly subjective.

>No money? You are poorfag that can't even afford airplane ticket + hotel?
Exactly

>Paying for hotels
Just bring a bivvy and store it in a coinlocker during the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=mOB7wXNwjvo