Why do incels get so angry when you try to help them?

Why do incels get so angry when you try to help them?

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9hmsD79d4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can help me. I won't get mad

"Helping"
oiroooooo

meta-encapsulation bait thread

ignore

Because we don't need help. We are right, you are wrong. Modern women are beyond saving.
Also, fuck off dumb frogfag

Say how you tried to help them and I'll tell you why your "help" is bullshit

because normie help is shit tier

because most of the help requires effort on the part of the incel and there's nothing the average incel abhors more than work and effort

To quote user
>it's all normalfags with messiah complex's no amount of self help or mediation can fix what's wrong with me.

And while I agree with him on the first part I do think self help is worth a try.
youtu.be/F9hmsD79d4U

>Just be yourself
>Plenty of fish in the sea
>Don't worry bro girls aren't shallow, it's about more than just looks

Attached: 1392795969352.jpg (375x718, 66K)

this
hjgv

Because most of the help people offer isn't well thought out or catered to the needs of the individual, but rather platitudes that the helper has gathered over the years.

If you're talking about this board in particular, not everyone treats it as Jow Forums-lite and are just venting.

I can help you by shooting you in the head.

>Why do incels get so angry when you try to help them?

They've built up an identity for themselves which they're protective of. The help getting laid that they want is along the lines of "Here's how to get laid without changing a single thing about yourself." like they just want the magic set of phrases that will unlock the secret to any social interaction.

Advice like "Here's how to improve yourself as a person and getting laid will naturally follow" comes across to them as "You're a bad person. Reset and start over."

I think the normies on the board should be a little more careful when handling the feelings of incels. Though they may sound tough and edgy, and they may claim that feelings don't matter. They do. And they bruise easily.

My ugliness can't be helped. My short height can't be helped. Fuck off, normie.

Attached: Joker.jpg (513x429, 21K)

>My short height can't be helped
that's true, but it can be mitigated. For example, girls who are only 5'1" don't mind a guy who's only 5'10".

>My ugliness can't be helped.
Yes it can. It can totally be mitigated.
Start by smiling more. Smiling faces are consistently rated as better-looking than scowls.

Most ugliness is surface-level anyway. A good skin rountine can clear up acne, as will a better diet and drinking less. A better diet, drinking less and a fitness routine will help you tone up and cause your cheekbones and jawline to stand out.

After that, it's stuff you can change instantly, like a good haircut, fitted, fashionable clothes, contact lenses instead of glasses, etc.

Jean Paul Belmondo was short and ugly too

Did you just tell an incel to smile more?

Attached: 1406989771650.gif (200x146, 1.84M)

itt: one based individual and a wave of mindless fucking retards that think being an ugly boring unfuckable self-absorbed woe-is-me faggot means that you're somehow special
every last one of you is a fucking retarded normie and you need to grow up and stop being faggots and improve yourselves and accept some fucking responsibility for how fucking pathetic you are

and take a fucking shower today you godless cretins

>this retard
imagine being a fucking virgin, totally inexperienced, lacking any fucking INKLING of empathy, and thinking that you somehow understand women better than the people who are FUCKING THEM

let's say you wanted to learn to cook. you could shut your incessantly yapping mouth and listen to someone who knows better than you - a chef, perhaps - or
OR
YOU COULD DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW
AND COMPLAIN THAT ALL THOSE CHEFS ARE NORMIES THAT DON'T DESERVE TO COOK, THAT IT'S IN THEIR GENES AND THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T COOK
AND YOU COULD ASK A BUNCH OF OTHER RETARDS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE FANTASY DISHES
>TFW NO PASTA TONIGHT

fucking dipshits, every last one of you

>TFW NO PASTA TONIGHT

I kekd